The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,957 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are my all time fave! I remember buying Swedish fish for a penny when I was younger. LOL.. After dance class my friends and I would go to the drug store and buy a dollars worth.
These are so delicious! I eat the entire bag every time! I wish they were made with a little healthier in terms of ingredients, but after all it is a candy, not a vegetable! This is my go to any time I want a candy! Love these.
So many memories with this candy I could eat a whole bag all to myself it's so good and not too sweet.
I love these candies they are so gooey and addicting! Love the taste of these and the fishy!
Walmart sells big bags of Swedish fish and they are very good. The ziplock too helps them stay fresh.
My favorite candy!!! That through time I would never stop eating. I just love how it taste.
Omg I love Swedish fish! I can't have them anymore because of my braces but they are soooo delicious!
Give me all the Swedish fish!! They are the perfect snack when I am craving something sweet
Very soft and delicious. They are chewy and tend to get stuck in your teeth so make sure you floss and brush after eating.
My absolute favorite gummy candy is this original. I buy them when I want a little something sweet to snack on.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos