Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Lake Charles, LA

Swedish Fish always taste great and the zipper top makes it easy to store the bag in a cabinet or on a desk. Perfect for snacking
Kathy T.
Kathy T.

I've recently just discovered Swedish Fish. It's been about a year and I absolutely love it!
Madeline L.
Madeline L.
Antioch, IL

These are so addicting. I've tried off brand raspberry gummies and they don't even compare to these. Just don't eat too many or you'll end up with a stomach ache.
Dana S.
Dana S.

I have had these since I was younger. They are just the right amount of chewy and taste really good. You can eat so many of these if you do not realize it! I like the regular better than the other colored ones.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Dundee, MI

Best Candy EVER.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.

My roommate in college loved these so much. I never understood why, they just do not taste very good to me!
Destiny C.
Destiny C.

I would get these all the time walking home from school. Still an all time fave to this day. Walk down memory lane.
Christina B.
Christina B.

These are always a top buy for me when I am craving something chewy and sweet! I love that they are not too hard or soft but have that perfect middle texture!
susan t.
susan t.
Ocala, FL

These are a big hit at our parties and when we just need a snack. Taste the same as when I was younger. Sit down and start fishing yummy
Bridget L.
Bridget L.
Cedar Rapids, IA

Not the biggest fan of these -- know plenty of people who love them and i love chewy candy, but this one just doesn't taste right.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now