Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Navasia M.
Navasia M.
Jamaica, NY
Definitely my top 5 fav candies fruity gummy and tasty . Affordable not pricey at all.
Teliya S.
Teliya S.
Las Vegas, Nv
These are honestly the best tasting candies I reach for when I am craving gummy candy. The don't taste like your standard gummy bears, they're much better!
Miranda F.
Miranda F.
Sedgwick, KS
Only eat this candy on halloween, but when I do receive it, I feel like I've struck gold. may be the only person who actually likes this candy but oh well.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
This is one of my favorite candies that is not chocolate! I specifically love eating these whenever I'm on an airplane for some odd reason, but I like any other time as well.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Tarrytown, NY
My favorite candy of all time! Perfect texture, delicious lingonberry flavor. The best!
Dawn N.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Yum! a bag of these would be gone in a flash. You can't just eat one. You just get on a roll and by the time you actually take the time to look in the bag, they are all gone!
Debi W.
Debi W.
Elyria, Ohio
My favorite candy by far! Yummy & chewy and my friends potbellied pig loves them as much as I do
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.
Harrisburg, NC
Super sweet but have a really good cherry flavor. The only thing about these that I could do with out is the aftermath of having candy stuck in your teeth.
Lyssa M.
Lyssa M.
Roseville, MI
I will never get tired of these gummy fish! They are so yummy and always hit the spot when I crave something gummy.
Tabitha P.
Tabitha P.
Pennsville, NJ
Simply the best. The red is the way to go. No need for the variety pack. Delicious on its own. Sometimes so sweet that it gives a toothache but worth it!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?