The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,382 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are one of my favorite chewy candies, it's affordable you can pretty much find them at any market
I love sweetish fish! They're the right amount of chewy. They have here own special flavor . There not too big or too small. They're a sweet chewy snack when you need that fix
These are me and my moms favorite they're really really good and satisfying I like them a lot
I love these candies and they taste really good! The only thing about them is that they are super chewy so they get stuck in my teeth easily. But other than that I love them!
Great candy one of my favorites taste good it does get stuck on my teeth so I don't buy these too often
Seriously my favorite gummy candy, the taste is comforting and reminds me of visiting my grandparents during the summer. Not quite as tangy as Hawaiian Punch but pretty close!
YUMMMM!!! THIS TASTED SO GOOD. IT ALSO ISN'T TOO BAD ON THE CALORIE SPECTRUM AND IT KEPT ME FULL FOR HOURS!
I would buy these tons more if they didng get stuck in my teeth every single time I eat them.
Best gummy type of candy there is. And when I buy a bag I buy it big to last. So the price is expected.
If you love cherry flavored anything, you'll love Swedish fish! This another mouth watering candy and if you're not careful, you could eat the entire bag in one sitting. :)
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos