Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Roseland, NJ

Swedish fish and other gummies are my go to snack when traveling. They are easy to store and won't melt when traveling. Always treat myself before a flight and this year I even found small bags to give out at Halloween!
carla c.
carla c.

It is one of my favorite candies. It is very chewy. I can definitley eat a whole bag in one sitting. The only thing that bothers me is that they get stuck in my teeth. Regardless, they are a favorite!
Molly K.
Molly K.

I love Swedish Fish. I'm not a fan of gummy candies but these are still very good. They are affordable.
Zoe Y.
Zoe Y.
Snohomish, WA

Oh my gosh!!!!! I love this candy so much when ever I get it it's like Christmas. I love when I bite into it and the goo hits my tongue then I have to pull it with my teeth it's the best feeling ever.
Amber  S.
Amber S.
Silver spring , Md

They fill their bags all the way. They don't get stuck in your teeth like normal gummie candies. Flavor is great. Definitely one of my favorite gummie candies!!
Ashleigh P.
Ashleigh P.
Arlington, TX

These are my moms favorite! I bought her a bag for her birthday last month and they're all gone. Everyone in our house lives them.
Tia W.
Tia W.
Cedar City, UT

Swedish fish are my guilty pleasure! I'm a sucker for any chewy candies and these have the best flavor out of all the candies I've tried, I also love the package with the variety flavors! YUM <3
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Carnegie , PA

This is a go to snack for road trips. Red Swedish Fish is a favorite in our house. Good flavor and sweetness.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Pocatello, ID

One of my all time favorite candies. My whole family loves these. I buy them when we're traveling.
Amal Y.
Amal Y.
Burbank, IL

Old school favorite. It is the best type and flavored candy. it brings back such great childhood memories. This candy is delicious and so worth eating. You have to try it to know what I mean.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?