Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Christine C.
Christine C.
Toronto, Ontario

Delicious!! growing up i would buy this all the time. these are a must try because they are not overly sweet
Kris L.
Kris L.
Dubois, Pa

Love everything about these!
I used to get them at a little candy store up the street even I was younger. Red is good, the yellow orange and green aren't my favorite. The people are my all time favorite but haven't found them in years!
indianapolis

These are okay if you are wanting a fat free snack with little to no flavor. They're too chewy for my liking so if you've got any dental work in your mouth be careful!
Rael L.
Rael L.
Malden, MA

I love swedish fish they chewy and not too sweet they get hard kind of quick nut i still love them
Angela G.
Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI

These were what everyone wanted when I was in high school. They are great when they are soft but when they get hard its def too chewy
Jackie A.
Jackie A.
Gainesville, FL

These are my all time favorite candy! I love the sweetness and texture. Others complain of waxy feel, but I think it makes it unique.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Wabasha, MN

I absolutely love these! Only thing is they get stuck in your teeth but they are so addicting!!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
N Bellmore, NY

FISH! I love them! The red ones will always be my favorite but the other colors and flavors have won my heart.
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
Ubly, MI

Swedish fish are my favorite gummy candy! They are so amazing and I get them any chance that I can.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY

These are on my families must haves for vacations. We buy the big bag and by the end of the trip there is not one fish left to be found. I just gave these to my brother as part of his graduation present since he loves them so much! They are so addicting though!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now