The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,295 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Fun and a tasty classic. These are my secret pleasure. When i am having a bad day, my wife will sneak out to get me these. She knows they brighten my day
I'm not actually a big fan of Swedish Fish. They have a kind of boring and dry flavor. However, I can't stop eating them once I start. They're addictive!
I buy this very often because my daughter loves them. These are here absolute favorites. She even gets them when we go to the movies.
I LOVE Swedish Fish!! I can eat an entire bag in one sitting! They do tend to get stuck to your teeth, but that isn't enough to deter me from eating more!!
I'm not an outdoor kind of girl! But, every now and again I will throw in a line for Swedish Fish. Great for just a snack or to put in a cute gift basket.
I love sweedish fish! These are a great snack and perfect for parties! I used these at my last party and they were a big hit!
Swedish fish is so amazing! When they give it out for Halloween I get so happy because they're so tasty and fun to eat. :)
Of course this classic is amazing, that's why it's been around forever! Not too sweet and not too bad for you which is always great.
The candy is okay I just don't like that it has flavor the first time you chew it and then it just taste plain it also is a bit Hardish too chew. I would rather choose gummy bears over this candy
Three stars for the fact that they aren't horrible but they arnt amazing either. Good over all but there are a lot more things I'd rather eat than this.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos