Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Kathleen R.
Kathleen R.
Union, NJ
THIS IS THE BEST CANDY YOU WILL EVER HAVE. If you don't like tough textures, or don't feel like putting in a bit of jaw work to get this chewed up, then don't get it. BUT, you'll be missing out on the best candy in the world sooo you decide.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Cedar rapids, Ia
Love swedish fish candies! They are not overally sweet and I don't believe their is another brand that has a similar product. Has great flavor and does not leave an after taste. I will grab them every so often! I would highly recommend them!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Hanahan, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are by far one of my favorite chest candies EVER!!!! They have a great cherry-ish taste, and when they are fresh they are so addicting. I grew up eating these and I will remain purchasing as long as they are around. Great great snack.
Tiarra M.
Tiarra M.
Charleston , WV
These are perfect for s sweet tooth. They are very soft and chewy and i eat whenever i have the chance. They very, very affordable and the flavor is beyond great. For anyone who buys them will probably come to the store again to repurchase.
Julia M.
Julia M.
Another favorite candy of mine. I enjoy because the flavor isn't super over the top. Very chewy. I've only enjoyed this candy for a few years but it easily became a favorite. I have a bag maybe once every few months when I go to the movies!
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Love these These are super flavoring Good flavor Super gooey and soft and super chewy... Has great value... For the price these are just so good and u guys should really buy them I keep repurchasing and use them for my Halloween decorating
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Chatsworth, GA
May 13, 2016, 10:42 a.m.
Review for: Bag
This was by far my favorite candy as a child , but unfortunately as I got older my taste changed . They are well affordable. Is there really any alternatives ? . I really don't have anything to pear to . Lol I do recommend this to others .
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Swedish Fish are fantastic! My aunt showed them to me years back and I eat them all the time. I buy the big packs from Sam's Club all the time! They are chewy and fruity! Definitely a favorite. I recommend these if you love fruity candies!
Justin H.
Justin H.
Middletown, PA
I bought ginormous bag of Swedish Fish. Big mistake! Not because they aren't delicious, but because I literally couldn't stop myself from eating them! One of my all-time favorite candies ever. So soft, sugary, delicious...mmmm... *drools*
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
My husband and kids loves these. They taste good, but I'm not a fan of chewy candy or food dyes. You also have to use them up not too long after you open the bag or they get really hard. Over all it's a chewy candy. Not bad and not great.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?