The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,333 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I used to eat / steal these everyday from my dad that these were so good. I think of think basically every time I see them. They make me happy and just very content. Plus the fact that they are fat free makes it triple times better.
The only downside to this product is that they're pretty pricey. If you're into chewy candy this is for you, as these are pretty gummy. They are quite delicious and not sure what they really taste like they remind me of fruit punch.
Favorite movie snack to just throw in my bag and go. Price is cheap and you can get them in smaller boxes. A simple little candy that is so good: definitely rebuy all the time. Only thing is I don't like how it sticks to your teeth
An excellent snack for going to the movies or at home watching TV. The gummy fish can make any evening a little but better. If you eat too many you may get a bit of a waxy feeling on your tongue, but they are prefect in moderation!
I love and hate it. It taste great but so gummy.. feels like you can rip off a tooth ( my daughter actually did when her tooth was loose, she bit it and came right off). Buy with caution, make sure you have noting loose on there !
These are great gummy candies with a good flavor! I don't eat them often, but I do enjoy them. The only thing I don't like is they get stuck easier in your teeth than other gummies. They are worth the purchase for the great taste.
I love these little fish. Soft, chewy and sweet. I put them on cupcakes, frosted brownies, and they are always Delicious right out of the bag. The kids love them too, a non messy treat when friends all gather to play video games.
Swedish fish are always a great snack, especially if you need a little sugary snack to keep in your purse. I eat them about once or twice a month. Flavor is good. Spend the money on this brand versus the "generic". It's worth it.
Swedish fish have been around a long time, but a recent surge in availability prompted me to buy a bag. I had forgotten how good they tasted. They tend to stick to the teeth, though, and I prefer leaving mine out to harden a bit.
Swedish fish is definitely one of my most favorite candies on the market it's great because they are highly affordable. I bought mine at target but you can get yours at any drugstore near you I recommend that you go pick these up
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos