Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Tess  H.
Tess H.
Fredericksburg, VA

Love sweetest fish of grown-up eating them my entire life for a really great my dad is loyal loved him live such a great taste to him you can pretty much by these anywhere and they're a good price pretty cheap you definitely need these if you have an
Kendra L.
Kendra L.
Warwick, RI

This is my absolute favorite candy! I love how chewy they are and the flavor they have is just perfect. Any terrible day can be fixed with a bag of Swedish Fish. This is a treat for me as I don't eat sweets regularly, but I definitely make it count!
Justine G.
Justine G.
Albany, NY

They're a classic for a reason. Always love these, especially at the movie theatre or on a car ride. They don't make your hands sticky, and they're so delicious. I even like them when they get a little bit stale. They're cheap, fun, and easy to eat.
Rawan B.
Rawan B.
Palatine, IL

Swedish fish are my favorite candy! They are sooo underrated. They're sweet, but not too sweet and I usually hate chewy candy because I find it gets stuck in my teeth, but not these! The taste is classic and delicious- you can't go wrong with these!
One of my favorite....so good, chewy sweet little fish. I love the red fish...This big bag is a great value. I eat these a few times a month. I would recommend these to everyone. A good treat to try every now and then. Be aware...they are addicting.
Candace J.
Candace J.
Troy, NY

Love Swedish fish an easy candy to share because they don't get all sticky or messy, but if you don't like candy or the flavor of swedish fish then I guess you might not like these. I would recommend these to anyone if you haven't already tried them
Katelyn P.
Katelyn P.
Beacon Falls, CT

Swedish fish are the perfect gummy candy for me when I'm looking for something that is just a sweet treat. I feel like they aren't overly sweet to the point where they make you feel sick to your stomach, they just have a really nice balanced flavor.
Robyn W.
Robyn W.
Milford, PA

These candy fish are so addictive and good. But be aware: they will make you go to the bathroom if you eat too many. That's the only downside. The other issue is that you basically eat the whole bag before you know it then are in the bathroom a lot.
Erin K.
Erin K.

The sweet gummy flavor of Swedish Fish are a welcome treat whenever I go to the movie theater. A distinctly cherry flavor, I eat them often, as I love cherry flavoring. They are a good value, and can be found at basically any store that sells candy.
Bethany J.
Bethany J.
Victoria , BC

Literally one of the best candies I've ever had. Super tasty and not super sweet. I buy it from literally everywhere and it's always really decently priced. Highly recommend this to everyone! And if you don't like it send me them and I'll eat them ❤
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now