Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Elaine  L.
Elaine L.

Who doesn't love this classic candy? Red is my favorite flavor of Swedish fish and I also prefer the big ones instead of the little ones (but I won't complain if I had small ones in front of me). I definitely pick up a bag weekly at the grocery store.
Audrey Z.
Audrey Z.

These candies are amazing. They're a bit sticky making them hard chew, but they're taste is amazing. They also don't contain gelatin so all my vegan eaters out there can eat these too! They're cheap and can be found in practically every grocery store!
Kristen N.
Kristen N.
Austin, TX

Swedish fish are delicious and are a great value. They have a simple yet tasty flavor and they are usually cheaper than a lot of the other candy. I could eat a whole bag of these things by myself. I would recommend these to others and would buy again.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Stockton, CA

I like these because they are gummy but they are hard forms gummy you don't find many chewy candies with the hard texture like that. These are affordable and worth the price as well. I don't eat these often at all. Def would buy again when I see them.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Philadelphia, PA

Who doesn't love Swedish fish. Especially kids. I always but these for my son. Now this size bag I thinks a little pricey. I usually but single size bags for my kid. But I guess if u wana but in bulk because this would kinda be bulk this is way to go.
sierra d.
sierra d.

Best movie candy. Only giving 4 stars because the bags/boxes do not have too many gummies in them. Other than that, great taste! Cheap/adorable, they are at the dollar store but at movie theaters they can be up to $4-$5! Still an awesome candy though.
Ryann C.
Ryann C.

LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!! I tend to not be a gummy candy fan...but swedish fish are definitely the exception to the rule for me. They are bursting with flavor and I absolutely love the texture. They satisfy my cravings without making me feel too guilty.
Randy P.
Randy P.
Minneapolis, MN

I love Swedish Fish - chewy and tasty. The one problem I have is that I eat too many! The flavor could be more appealing or interesting, but they are unique! I do enjoy eating the one at a time or a few at a time, but then they get stuck in my teeth.
Kim F.
Kim F.

Love! The candy is very delicious, very addicting, and perfect for the movies. You need to buy a gummy type candy if you get popcorn to help get the kernels out of your teeth. Plus having something sweet to go with the salty is always a great choice.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Port Orange, Fl

Very sweet. I love these when they come in the huge bag. I think they are the most affordable when you get them at Sam's club or Costco. Very good value. I like the taste but I hate when they get stuck to your teeth. I would recommend these to anyone
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now