BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
My Sister-in Law introduced me to these gummy like candies, not allot of flavor very affordable and kin d of a light cherry flavor, goo value and low in calories so not too unhealthy. The flavor is good if you like things with just a hint of the flavor to them.
Jennifer N.
San Mateo, CA
One of the most satisfying and delicious snacks to have in the office for when you're in meetings and trying to stay awake! It's very good with the right amount of sweetness but what I really like about this is the texture. I enjoy it a lot and it's become a go-to candy snack for when I am craving the sweet stuff!
Denise B.
I love gummi candy, and these are even vegetarian so more people can eat them than usual! They're very big gummies so you can bite them in half, which adds to the fun of eating them. I would suggest trying them if you haven't before, unless you don't like gummies.
marissa d.
Myrtle Beach, SC
if anyone knows me they know i love swedish fish and that i buy a bag everytime i go to the store. they're affordable and on sale a lot of times. the brand name is always chewier and tastes better. everyone should eat these.
erica q.
Aledo, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Only the best fat free candy known to man. Sweet delicious Swedish fish have been a staple at our home. I can't buy this every week or I'll end up eating bags and bags of them. We are obsessed and we buy them all the time.
Lisa S.
One of my favorite candies.  I do not eat them often but they are just perfect any time I do have them.  They are basic and simple but I do wish they had a healthier version.  The flavor is amazing and they are consistent in quality.  Rare but great treat to have without having chocolate.
Emily O.
Milwaukee
Swedish Fish are a classic gummy candy I don't think I will ever get sick of. It's available pretty much everywhere and I have always loved their fruity flavor. Some candies you can get the off-brand and it ill be just as good, but Swedish Fish you definitely need to stay on-brand for the best product.
Carissa C.
Mandeville, LA
These are pretty much one of the best things in the entire world. I can't even describe the taste I don't know what it is but it's unbelievable. Watch out though if you eat one or two you'll end up eating the whole bag.
Emily S.
Brentwood, MO
Will you regret buying this? Probably. Should you buy it anyway? Also probably.
The bag is re-sealable, but why bother closing it? That's just one more step between you and joy. Sweet, stomach-ache, sugar-coma joy.
I think this bag lasted me maybe a week and a half. I'm really hoping to repeat this mistake again soon.
Karen F.
north chelmsford, ma
Ohhhh! This brings back sooo many memories. I remember going to middle school, there was a candy store across the street and I would always use my lunch money to buy my.swedish fish. I stI'll keep a bag at my desk at work because my husband doesn't like me eating candy. What he doesn't know won't kill him!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?