Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Joseline M.
Joseline M.
Milwaukee, WI

Swedish fish!! love them. i tend to over them and myself sick haha. well they are my favorite candy for my sugar cravings, they are affordable. when ever i'm on the bus i have a bag of Swedish fish and soda to go with it. its a definitely purchase worth
Dawn H.
Dawn H.
Nedrow, Ny

Now I have to admit that this was my moms FAVORITE forever and I never liked them growing up. HOWEVER about 10 years ago they became LIFE to me. You an often find them in my drawer at work and one hanging out of my mouth throughout the day....no judging
Alison C.
Alison C.

Love Swedish fish. They definitely help with the occasional sweet tooth I have every now and then. I don't feel too bad eating these because they are low in fat. I usually will buy these at my local Walgreen's and/or grocery store when they are on sale.
dylan b.
dylan b.
West Mifflin, PA

Swedish Fish, the best none sour gummy candy out there. There is no way that someone can dislike eating a bag of these, and they are definitely addicting. If you like fun fish shaped candies and a great cherry like red taste, then these are a must have.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.

I've had to keep myself from buying Swedish Fish, because I will eat the entire bag in one sitting. I love the flavor of them, and I usually get the smaller boxes when I go to the movies. There's no other brand that can make anything like the original .
Adela V.
Adela V.
Zillah, WA

Great candy at a great price. First time I tried these were when I bought them while shopping for furniture at Ikea and I was surprised how good they were, I would buy them again and am glad that we stopped and grabbed some in the first place. Try them!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Fort Wayne, IN

Bought these when I was sneaking snacks into the movies. I got the big bags since I was sharing with a few friends and it lasted me a few days after the movie as well. It has asset taste I can't describe but it's one of my all time favorite gummy snacks
Misty R.
Misty R.
Johnstown, Pa

i absolutley love swdish fish the red ones are my favorite there is something about the taste that is very addicting they are priced reasonable and the packaging is very eye popping i would recommend this candy to everyone and i will purchase them again
Deanna L.
Deanna L.
Staten Island, NY

This package obviously comes with a lot of fishes. They are pretty big but not that big that you can't eat on in one bite. You can find this at your local drugstore. This taste sweet like strawberries. I would recommend this to people who love sweets!!
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
Georgetown, KY

I have a problem. These are my absolute favorite candy ever. I buy them everywhere I see them. I honestly eat them until I'm sick. Affordable where you buy it. It's the only kind I would ever eat. Any knock offs are gross. Definitely buying them again.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?