Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Stacy F.
Stacy F.
Nooksack, WA

The red Swedish Fish are probably my favorite flavor of candy ever. I used to get those bags of the rainbow colors, and I only really wanted the red ones. I love to see if I can make it to the end without biting them. :)
Erin C.
Erin C.
LAWTON, OK

Swedish fish are the best! The juicy flavor is so good, and the texture is divine. My choice every time I find them!
Leah B.
Leah B.

Swedish fish are my all time favorite candy! I wold choose them over chocolate! I like to buy the mini ones and pop a bunch in my mouth. I have to hide them from my kids or they will sneak them all and I won't get any!
Joanne A.
Joanne A.
Milford, OH

Swedish Fish is my go to gummy candy! I have tried the other kinds, like sea creatures and different colored fish but their taste is different and doesn't come close to my favorite which is the plain red Swedish Fish! It's not overly sweet like most candies and has a subtle cherry flavor.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Jackson

So yummy. I also love them when they are covered in chocolate. Such a classic candy that has no comparison to other gummies.
Kirby Y.
Kirby Y.
Columbus, OH

Who doesn't love swedish fish! I personally like the little ones a little on the stale side so I leave them out, but they are great for all ages. I think they are the perfect little snack to satisfy a sweet craving.
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
Milwaukee , WI

My sons favorite candy is Swedish fish he just loves them. I can't take him to the store without him buying them
Cathryn M.
Cathryn M.
Portland, ME

Swedish fish is the best. I know I'm supposed to write more than that, but it sums my feelings up very nicely. When I want candy but don't crave chocolate, I go for Swedish fish. Because Swedish fish are the best.
Gloria K.
Gloria K.
Wilton, CT

I do agree that these fish candies are delicious, but the hype is a little over-exaggerated. they are definitely softer than some other gummy candies. the smaller versions are less pleasing than the larger size.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell , AL

This is one of my favorite products! :) I love the design on it, and the colors are very warm and inviting when purchasing in the store. Great price in the store and worth the money! :) I LOVE sweedish fish!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?