Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY

These are on my families must haves for vacations. We buy the big bag and by the end of the trip there is not one fish left to be found. I just gave these to my brother as part of his graduation present since he loves them so much! They are so addicting though!
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario

A little too chewy for my taste but still a sweet snack nonetheless. A classic and a candy I wouldn't turn down for sure
Marianne C.
Marianne C.
Apopka, FL

I love chewy fruity candy...this is one of my favorites. that delicious cherry flavor is just fantastic. it isn't a fake cherry, like a lot of candies can be. soft and chewy and goes great with popcorn at the movies!
Ashley V.
Ashley V.

These little fishes are so addicting! After the first couple of ones are eaten, I just can't put the rest of the bag down! If you like the sweetness of Sour Patch Kids, you'll definitely enjoy these!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.

A good classic original, not something I normally crave but when I do I want to eat them all.
Marina M.
Marina M.

Love this candy! It is almost like a gummy bear but softer and sweeter.
I would definitely recommend this candy
Denise V.
Denise V.

They're not too hard and not too soft. They taste great! A lot of people think they're just like your typical gummy snack, but they're far from it!
Katie D.
Katie D.
Monroe Twp, NJ

One of the only candies I actually enjoy besides chocolate. It doesn't just taste like you're eating sugar.
Anne P.
Anne P.
Olympia, WA

I like them, but I do find them to be a little to sticky for my tastes.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Worcester , Ma

These have and always will be my favorite candy! A good little sweet treat when you need a pick me up. You have to be careful because they are so addicting!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now