Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
West Islip, NY
I like Swedish fish because they consistently taste the same and somehow they come off as less sweet than other candies but still satisfies the sweet tooth.
Carmen c.
Carmen c.
Kissimmee, FL
Who does not like these this is so tasty and delicious. Use to always get this when I was younger so much fun with the fishy design :)
Simon  P.
Simon P.
I hate these freaking candies so much. The flavor on them is too overwhelming and it just isn't for me. They don't even taste like cherries. DON'T PURCHASE .
Myeisha H.
Myeisha H.
I am a huuuge lover of the sweets but Swedish is the one candy I absolutely loathe!! Something about the taste just resemble rubber & it gets stuck in my teeth bleh the worst!
Airel L.
Airel L.
Swedish fish are great. They have a particular kind of sweet that you cant find in most other candies. They do get stuck in my teeth occasionally but I always go back for more
Debi W.
Debi W.
Elyria, Ohio
My favorite candy by far! Yummy & chewy and my friends potbellied pig loves them as much as I do
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.
Harrisburg, NC
Super sweet but have a really good cherry flavor. The only thing about these that I could do with out is the aftermath of having candy stuck in your teeth.
Miranda F.
Miranda F.
Sedgwick, KS
Only eat this candy on halloween, but when I do receive it, I feel like I've struck gold. may be the only person who actually likes this candy but oh well.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Cincinnati
My favorite candy of all time. Love the flavor and the texture. They are so delicious.
Alisa A.
Alisa A.
Orlando, FL
This candy is amazing! I still don't know why they call it Swedish fish! It's so yummy
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?