The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,392 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Review for: Go-Paks!
I think it's really great that they made this in a little container. It's way more practical. Only down side is I wish the candies themselves was so hard to chew on. They taste amazing but I don't wanna break my teeth while trying to chew them.
Ive loved these things since i was a young girl. Absolutely would recommend to everyone with a craving for gummies.
It's my secret love, but definitely not healthy at all. However, it's totally worth it every so often to treat yourself. You deserve it
Fantastic candy! Always good to have a bowl of theses lying around! The quintessential gummy candy. Perfect for young kids and even old people! Everyone should go buy these now! Yummy yummy I love Swedish Fish! I could eat an entire bag in like 5 minutes.
Review for: Go-Paks!
Love Swedish fish! these cups give you the perfect portion, which is great for me because I once I start eating a bag, I can't stop.
Best candy! Has a good texture without being really sticky and they aren't too sweet to the taste.
A favorite of mine. You can never go wrong with Swedish Fish. They never last long in my house because everyone loves them.
Swedish fish are my go to gummy candy. i love this. a few in a handfull will fill my sweet tooth
Are you kidding me? Great classic candy. Chewy. Not too sweet. Satisfying. Iconic. I love the flavor and texture b
So sweet! like pure sugar in a chewy red fish shape! a delicious cavity waiting to happen
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos