The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,975 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I like eating this as a snack. A little hard but i like it. It is not to sweet and affordable.
Swedish fish are a great classic! The chewy sweetness takes me back to walking to the corner store for penny candy.
If you love cherry flavored anything, you'll love Swedish fish! This another mouth watering candy and if you're not careful, you could eat the entire bag in one sitting. :)
Good but not great. Swedish fish don't really have a flavor except sweet. Doesn't taste anything like the Swedish candy counterpart.
This product is really great. I love it, very easy to find and the price is great for what you're getting. I would recommend.
Heart eyes for days over Swedish fish. My favorite childhood snack and they are so addicting
These will never get old. I can sit down and eat a bag. Have to get the real ones for the great taste.
I love Swedish Fish! I think the texture is amazing and tastes "old fashioned". It's somewhere in between a taffy and a gummy. The size is perfect. I usually bite each piece into quarters to make the product seem to last longer.
These are my all time fave! I remember buying Swedish fish for a penny when I was younger. LOL.. After dance class my friends and I would go to the drug store and buy a dollars worth.
Swedish fish are delicious! They are affordable and not high in fat. I buy them at Walgreens
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos