Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Madison L.
Madison L.

Swedish fish are one of my favorite gummies. They are soft and delicious. They are sweeter tasting
ruby h.
ruby h.
Santa ana, CA

I just love these . They are so addicting once you try them you will get hooked . i like the taste and i also like that they arnt so tough like other gummies .
Gracie B.
Gracie B.

Such a good candy to eat! Its so simple but at the same time its so delicious, its amazing and perfect for people of all ages.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Pekin, IN

I really don't like Swedish fish. They just don't appeal to me. Everyone of my friends love them but I just really don't like them. And they are super chewy and get stuck all in your teeth.
Charles Z.
Charles Z.
Akron, OH

The best gummy candy around! I love the freshness and taste of this product every time! Do yourself a favor and grab a bag!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Vero Beach, FL

These are amazing! I cannot stop eating these when I have them. They are so addicting and the flavor is so good! Everyone should buy these! 👌🏼👌🏼
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Cincinnati, OH

I like the taste of Swedish Fish but I really hate candy's that get stuck to my teeth. It makes them very uncomfortable to eat.
Angela F.
Angela F.
Raleigh, NC

When you're in the mood for Swedish Fish, you're in the mood for Swedish Fish. They're gummy, but thicker (not harder) than regular gummy bears or worms. They taste very strongly of cherry flavoring and each fish is about an inch and a half long. They're good to share because getting even a small bag is going to be way too many to eat in a sitting.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
San Jose, CA

My sister loves these so much and I tried them and I actually think that they are a bit too sweet for my taste.
Noemi H.
Noemi H.

These fishies are the best! They're one of my many favorite candy, don't really know what I like about them but I like them.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now