Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Valeria L.
Valeria L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

I lov eswedish fish my ultimate favorite, especially the red ones. they taste like cherry,.
Alex V.
Alex V.

Out of all candy, these are my #1, I used to be a huge chocolate person, but these have my heart haha!
Rael L.
Rael L.
Malden, MA

I love swedish fish they chewy and not too sweet they get hard kind of quick nut i still love them
Angela G.
Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI

These were what everyone wanted when I was in high school. They are great when they are soft but when they get hard its def too chewy
Lauren D.
Lauren D.

A good classic original, not something I normally crave but when I do I want to eat them all.
krista p.
krista p.

I can only eat these sometimes cause they're hard on my teeth but when I do I LOOOOOVE them!!!!! They're yummy!
Cheyanne T.
Cheyanne T.
Ansonia , Ct

This is the simplest most enjoyable candy you can find. the chewy fish will have your taste buds beggingg for more. one bag is never enough!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

I'm not sure where the Swedish part of this comes from, but these are delicious. Once you start a bag you can not stop.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
N Bellmore, NY

FISH! I love them! The red ones will always be my favorite but the other colors and flavors have won my heart.
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
Ubly, MI

Swedish fish are my favorite gummy candy! They are so amazing and I get them any chance that I can.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now