Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Marquita J.
Marquita J.
Hazel Green, AL
I love Swedish fish! I've had to give them up because they are so sticky and I can't afford another root canal and crown
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Erie, PA
One of my favorite candies I just wish they didn't pull my fillings out from time to time.
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Addictive delicious candy. I love that they are soft yet still chewy. Fat free is helpful
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Port St Lucie, FL
Mmmmmm!! Red sour patch kids without the sour! Lol! I could eat an entire bag of these little guys.
VICTOR L.
VICTOR L.
Jamaica, NY
This is hands down & bow down to Swedish fish god 100percent not enuff start to over rate this product by far my most favorite candy when you want that candy crave
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
las vegas, NV
These were my favorite while pregnant! I'm definitely more of a chocolate person than a candy person but when I have a craving for candy this is what I reach for!
Ryan K.
Ryan K.
Durham, CT
The best fish from sweden. Seriously though these taste great. I love when they get stuck in your teeth and as a kid I would ignore my docs advice and get them stuck in my braces.
Sidney D.
Sidney D.
Hampstead , NC
classic candy. reminds me of childhood. bought at the dollar store! cheap and never gets old
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Little Rock, AR
This is my all-time favorite candy! They are awesome and a taste of my childhood. The memories alone are worth it to me
Cheyanne E.
Cheyanne E.
Love Swedish fish! They taste so good and really never get old! My kids love them as well
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?