The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,382 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
This is my absolute favorite candy! It's hard to turn down a bag of swedish fish. The mini ones are a perfect package size for a quick sweet treat. They're also awesome chasers for vodka!
When they're fresh, they're amazing. Even when they're not fresh, they're still amazing. Make a Jell-O fishbowl or an alcoholic fishbowl, either way, add these and they're great.
My uncle (may he rip) got me hooked on these when I was little and they're just a tradition in my house now we can't go to the store without picking up a bag of Swedish fish!
yummy but can sometimes be a little hard to chew or swallow. gave to my baby brother as teething candies
Is there a better candy? I buy the huge jumbo bag and I seriously think it last 3-4 days. I can just pop handfuls and a time this is just my jam.
Very chewy treat. Not too sweet, not too tasteless. You can buy these at any local store or at select gas stations
When they're fresh, these are some of the very best candies ever made. Great raspberry flavor.
Worst candy ever lol. I don't see how people enjoy these. My sister loves them but I hate them
One of my husband's favorite candy. I like the flavor. Great fat free candy. Great chewy candy everyone can enjoy that is not too sweet.
I would definitely recommend this to anyone !!! Swedish fish are so yummy and tasty ! Very good in flavor and will not disappoint anyone. It's far most the best cans out there !
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos