Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Jean K.
Jean K.
Valdosta, GA

We love these at my house. i like the firmer texture as compared to other gummy candies. My son likes the cherry flavor.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Riverview, FL

Freaking love these!! I honestly think that there isn't another candy out there like it! truly amazing!!
Daisy  R.
Daisy R.
Berwyn, IL

I always pick the red color in any gummy candy so th1is is right up my alley. so yummy
Rachna L.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL

I hate Swedish Fish- they don't taste that great and they always get stuck in my teeth. This is one of the few candies that I am not a big fan of..
Wendingo L.
Wendingo L.

Swedish fish is one of my favorite candies. They get stuck on your teeth though so watch out for that!
Tiara F.
Tiara F.
Dix Hills, NY

I've like swedish fish ever since i was a small kid. They have a great flavor and you don't have to eat the whole pack. I prefer the small ones because I find them easier to eat, but thats just my personal preference.
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
Rochester, NY

Swedish Fish have always been one of my favorite candies. I love chocolate, but various gummy candies tend to be my favorites. Swedish Fish are extremely high up on the list, even though the smell is very overpowering. They're delicious.
Eliza B.
Eliza B.

I used to get these at the penny candy store when I was a kid, now I get them mixed in with my favorite drink at the bar :)
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

I don't know about everyone else but i feel like this candy is just about to pulls my teeth out when I eat it . I prefer gummy bears .
Paige M.
Paige M.
Shamokin, Pa

These are a great candy to eat at the movies or anytime for that matter! The flavor is hard to determine but it is yummy!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now