Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
East Pittsburgh, PA

My fave childhood candy quickly became a pregnancy addiction. Lol I would hide them from my other kids.
Megan N.
Megan N.
Cape Coral, FL

I think they taste really gross and have such a weird gummy texture that it is just unsatisfactory with me.
Ashleigh B.
Ashleigh B.
Plymouth, MA

One of my favorites, I love how chewy they are, but kind of crunchy on the outside. They are cute to garnish cocktails and cupcakes with too. You get a bunch in a bag, and then there's the large ones that are sold individually for 5 cents or so which are just as good. Now I want a bag...
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Decatur, AL

I absolutely can not stand these things. I hate hate hate hate hate them. I don't recommend them to any one!!!!
Diana D.
Diana D.
Sacramento, CA

Yes, i bite the heads off first! I also buy the big back with the intention of sharing-which I never do. There are usually opened bags under the seat in my car because I do not dare bring them in the house. I am grateful that they made ALL RED packages too! Such a great treat!
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Crawley, WV

There is no particular flavor....and they can be hard to chew, but I really really like them!
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.

My boyfriend loves these. They are chewy and a little addicting. Not too sweet but taste delicious.
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
Danville, IN

It depends on the mood. You have to like chewy candy but I do like strawberry tasting candies.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

These are amazing! The flavor is perfect and I love gummy candy, so it's a match made in heaven.
Gloria L.
Gloria L.
Stamford, CT

I love this candy the only thing is if you leave them outside to long the get hard. Do not eat if you have braces
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now