Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Punta Gorda, FL

Oh boy where do I start. I love anything gummy. It's my sweet addiction. Swedish fish are my favorite. I buy them a few times a month & of course I do share :P even though I shouldn't :) I don't feel completely guilty for eating almost a hole bag but OMG there so good.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Pekin, IN

I really don't like Swedish fish. They just don't appeal to me. Everyone of my friends love them but I just really don't like them. And they are super chewy and get stuck all in your teeth.
Lou Ann G.
Lou Ann G.
Dayton, TX

Love this candy! It's a must get not only for myself, but for my daughter also. The flavor is great and satisfies my sweet tooth.
Jaime J.
Jaime J.

I am a Swedish Fish junkie! I love the flavor and the chewiness! Perfect little snack to grab just to munch on! You can find them anywhere which is really nice! I buy them a lot!
Emily p.
Emily p.
New Castle, IN

I love Swedish fish so chewy and good. Not too expensive and taste super great
Samara B.
Samara B.
Seguin, Ontario

These are so cute and so fun!! I remember getting these when I was very little with my grandma! we would take the boat over to the store and get gummies!! hehe these were always a fav as they don't stick to the teeth like some candys!
Kyla R.
Kyla R.
Oshawa

Swedinsh Fish are definitely one of my favorite gummy treats and have a different texture (which I love) than say gummie bears. The texture of these gummies believe it or not are one of my favorite things about this candy.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Virginia Bch, VA

Definitely my go-to gummy candy. There's nothing like ripping the heads off of tiny yummy fish. Also, they bring back so many good childhood memories. Love love love
angie s.
angie s.

I loveeeee Swedish Fish. One of my favorite candies. Sweet, Soft and Chewy. Super yummy.
Aireal W.
Aireal W.
Marion, IL

Favorite candy hands down and vegetarian too (no gelatin). Love the texture, flavor, and color.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now