Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Philadelphia, PA

Both gummy and smooth, Swedish Fish are sure to give you a wonderful snack experience. Their uniquely scrumptious flavor will satiate any sort of sugar craving. They are also fat free! As a kid, I would always grab some of these after an unsuccessful fishing trip so I could always show my mom the most delicious fish we could have caught !
Beaux B.
Beaux B.

I love Swedish fish so much they are really really really yummy and I love that you can find them everywhere I know they're not the healthy but they seem a little more healthy than other candy. I don't know how many times in my life I've bought Swedish fish it's just that good.
Pamela L.
Pamela L.
Smithfield, NC

Whenever my husband sees these in the store he buys them. He and my son like them. Last time we bought them at Walmart. They are comparable to the other Chewy candies. I is a full bag so it is a good value for the money. I would recommend these to my friends family, and followers.
Hilary P.
Hilary P.
Schuykl Havn, PA

I've loved Swedish Fish for as long as I can remember. I'm not a huge candy eater, but Swedish Fish will always make the cut! When they're good and fresh, they're so soft and chewy, but not enough that they stick to your teeth like gummy bears. Two thumbs up for swedish fish.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Killeen

These will always be my favorite candies! Love them. Love that they're sold everywhere!!! Sweet, but not too rich. I can go through the 5 lb bag in less than a week LOL. Thank god they are fat free or I'd be in trouble. Love that they don't melt or get messy!
Sierra D.
Sierra D.

My husband loves to snack on these Swedish fish, a favorite treat from his childhood. I love them because they aren't too sweet. And of course my kids love the fact that they are shaped like fish! LOL. This bag is a perfect family size bag and lasts is quite a bit of time! Re-sealable too!
Summer R.
Summer R.

Ever since I was little this has always been one of the tastiest chewy sweets that I can't seem to get enough of. Each gummy fishy has an enjoyable taste and texture that always keeps me wanting more and more. I try not to purchase to often for that specific reason but these are hands down one of my favorite candies
Jill J.
Jill J.
Minneapolis, MN

What can I say? I'm a sucker for these guys! Everything from flavor to texture, they're my sugary guilty pleasure. I tend to be satisfied with just a few, so they last me a while, but for someone who's not big on candy, I find myself picking these up more than I'd care to admit. Chewy, cherry-y, and oh so tasty!
Yesenia E.
Yesenia E.
Pomona, CA

Swedish fish are so good, they are soft gummies, and taste like cherry. There is always a pack of these in my office desk. I prefer Swedish fish over other gummies. they are very affordable and delicious. I highly recommend these to others.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Riverview, FL

I don't know why I love swedish fish so much, but they're seriously just little red fish of wonderful. I forget how much I love them until Im standing in line to check out and see a box in the 99 cent bin. They were a perfect movie night snack for my kids and I last week. I already want more, again!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?