The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,432 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Good Old Swedish Fish, Got them from Cracker Barrel most recently and it was delicious no doubt about that
The Swedish fish are so good and so addicting. They are a favorite of mine and my grandchildren.
Swedish fish are addictive. No one eats just a handful. They are a great flavor and well priced.
Sweet, delicious, satisfying treat! My daughter and I love sweedish fish! Reminds me fondly of my childhood going to the store and purchasing these.
I love these things! I prefer to eat gummy candies instead of chocolate most of the time and these definitely do the trick when I am craving something sweet! They are addictive! :)
Delicious! Always has been one of my favorite candies. I have it whenever I can, as it is very affordable and never lacking flavor
This is one of my kid and my favorite sweet snack. It's hard to put them down. They are even better because they are fat free.
The ultimate sugary treat! These are the perfect candy when I need my sugar fix. Brings me back to the old school penny candy store of my childhood.
These remind me of my daughter. So whenever I miss her I get some. They are a nice no fat treat.
Always my go to favorite (I like the larger size fish better than the smaller). Even us 60 year olds can't get enough :)
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos