The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,289 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My favorite candy ever! I love the flavor and they're just so cute. I like to leave the bag open for a day or so, that way they're not so gummy.
I am a huuuge lover of the sweets but Swedish is the one candy I absolutely loathe!! Something about the taste just resemble rubber & it gets stuck in my teeth bleh the worst!
I hate these freaking candies so much. The flavor on them is too overwhelming and it just isn't for me. They don't even taste like cherries. DON'T PURCHASE .
I love Swedish Fish! This is the perfect gummy treat if you need a pick me up and the they taste delicious! It's a good thing they're fat free because I eat them all the time!
Who does not like these this is so tasty and delicious. Use to always get this when I was younger so much fun with the fishy design :)
Have been eating swedish fish for many years, the flavor has changed since I was a little girl but I still love them. They are not too sweet or too chewy.
I love, love Swedish Fish! My hubby always grabs a box for me, before heading to the theatre. Love 'em so much, the Board Members brought some back for me; in so many colors, from the Netherlands. <3
Yum! This iis a favorite for the hubby and I! So good...The only thing better would be if they didn't try and stick to your teeth! lol
I have these in the door of my car to reach for when I need a low calorie snack, in a bowl on my island and its a must for a quiet movie snack ;)
Love my Swedish fish. I used to buy these in the stores for penny candy since I was a little girl. Satisfy a that fruity snack craving
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos