The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,298 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Great chewy snack. Swedish fish are your typical chewy candy that I enjoy. If you're a fan of chewy candy that isn't overly sweet then you have to try this.
I love these! They're extremely addicting and I could easily eat a whole bag in a matter of minutes. They're flavor is not a typical candy flavor, so they will never get old.
Swedish fish are great. They have a particular kind of sweet that you cant find in most other candies. They do get stuck in my teeth occasionally but I always go back for more
For some reason I use to hate these, but as I've gotten older I've learned to like them. Definitely a candy that you have to have a "taste" for
As a vegan these are nice yummy cruelty free treats to have at home or on the trip. It is normally really hard to find this type of product without gelatin.
I have these in the door of my car to reach for when I need a low calorie snack, in a bowl on my island and its a must for a quiet movie snack ;)
I like Swedish fish because they consistently taste the same and somehow they come off as less sweet than other candies but still satisfies the sweet tooth.
My favorite candy ever! I love the flavor and they're just so cute. I like to leave the bag open for a day or so, that way they're not so gummy.
These are one of my favorite chewing candies idk it's just something about them that I really like & you can also get them for $1 @ DG
I love, love Swedish Fish! My hubby always grabs a box for me, before heading to the theatre. Love 'em so much, the Board Members brought some back for me; in so many colors, from the Netherlands. <3
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos