Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Megan H.
Megan H.
Effort, PA

These have always been my moms favorite and they've become mine too! I cannot stop eating them when I get them!
Shardaya W.
Shardaya W.
Verona , Pa

One of my favorites! They're so good. They don't taste like pure sugar either. I love love LOVE Swedish fish!
Sabra G.
Sabra G.

Go to candy of choice. I'm not even sure the "flavor" but it's SO delcious. My favorite is when you stick them in the freezer and then eat them.. Trust me.
Sydney B.
Sydney B.

These are really good. I use them to make candy sushi and they work really well. The taste is good.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

I love Swedish Fish! They taste so good. They are definitely one of my top favorite kinds of candy!!
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Gardena , Ca

I've never really cared for the swedish fish. The flavor is ok and the stickiness I don't like.
Breanna P.
Breanna P.
Rockledge, FL

I love Swedish Fish. They have this nice chewy texture and yummy taste. It's so good and I would recommend others to try them.
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.

Good little gummy candy! Is not very hard to eat and not chewy to where it leaves sugar and leftover candy in your mouth! Great cherry flavor too!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI

I am usually not a huge fan of non-chocolate candy. These fish are tasty though. If I am craving something fruity, I would get a bag of these.
Ellie H.
Ellie H.

My favorite candy great flavor kind of like cherry. The cute fish with details on them are accurate and aren't that chewy sticky or can melt.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now