Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Tammi S.
Tammi S.
Whiteland, IN

I had these one time because, there was such a big hype about them and let me tell you its nothing great about these at all they don't taste good.
Trinh D.
Trinh D.
Charlotte, NC

I like how these are nice and soft. They are also fat free so that is a plus! I prefer Sour Patch kids even though they are basically the same but with out the sourness.
Kori M.
Kori M.
Shepherdsville, KY

I love these! They are so good and a great candy to get for the kids!
Danica Y.
Danica Y.
Yorba Linda, CA

When I was sick my dad bought me this giant bag of Swedish Fish. Embarrassingly, I finished almost two pounds of this delicious candy in under 2 weeks. I love how soft and chewy they are. And I can't get enough of the addicting fruity flavor. Swedish Fish is my favorite candy!
Megan H.
Megan H.
Atlanta, GA

Best gummy candy in my opinion. It has a slight cherry flavor and is soft and gummy. You can get Swedish Fish anywhere that you can get candy.
Kamaria M.
Kamaria M.
Lawrenceville, GA

Every time i go to the store i have to pick up a pack of this from the store my mother loves this candy
Nichelle R D.
Nichelle R D.
Denver, CO

This is just a happy candy. I remember when you grabbed a handful at the corner store and paid a penny a fish. These taste just as good, except they aren't rock hard from sitting out in the air. (smile)
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ

One of the best gummy candies out there. This would have to be my go to choice for a gummy candy hands down.
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Waltham, MA

Swedish fish, been my favorite since i was younger, very sweet can come in various colors ! i love them so much
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Antioch, CA

This is my favorite Candy but they get really stuck in my teeth. Can't quite figure out the flavor
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now