Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
Chapin, SC

Delicious candy. Will continue to buy
Mallory C.
Mallory C.

All time favorite candy. That is all.
Kalee B.
Kalee B.
Rockledge, FL

Jackie B.
Jackie B.
PHILADELPHIA, PA

I will forever love Swedish fish. It's my moms favorite candy and they remind me of home. They are sweet and chewy and look like cute little fishes. I sometimes wish that they would come out with other flavors but then think it might be blasphemy against the Swedish Fish gods. But then again, one time I found an un-soured sour patch kid in my swedish fish bag but I will leave that up to the gods to decide upon.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.

Also my favorite movie candy! Very chewy and I don't know exactly what to describe the flavor of these.. It's so hard to explain. It also doesn't get stuck on your teeth that bad as orange sugary wedge candies. Maybe to me it taste like light cherry taste maybe to me? I don't know how to really describe it. I had a really tough time thinking what flavor it is.. I'm not sure on that one!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Monroe, LA

These swedish fish are ok. I mean there are hundreds of more better candy out there but if in the right mood they are pretty good. I will be buying these and blue gummy sharks in bulk soon for my son's shark themed party. i think the kids will all love them and they will go perfect with the colors and themes of his party. Sometimes I get them and they are a little hard. I want all my gummy candy soft. Might be that I've picked up some that are older.
julie G.
julie G.

swedish fish great tasteing. I can buy a big bag and bring to a family get together or just hang out with friends by the time you know it the bag is empty. You know everyone is looking for a snack that they dont feel gulity after they have just ate. Swedish fish are FAT FREE! Yep I said FAT FREE.I bought my bag at walmart for a good price.
MJ P.
MJ P.

I have been eating these since they were in the penny candy store when I was a kid. Still the same great flavor and just the right softness. My favorite thing to do is bite off the head first. If you look closely, you will see Swedish written on the side. Passed my addiction off to a friend of mine who also gets a kick out of biting the heads off.
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
doral

The consistency of Swedish Fish is much more chewy than other gummy candies, but not as "gummy" in the traditional sense. It leans more towards the sticky side like fruit snacks rather than bounciness like Gummy Bears. I think that the unique texture of Swedish Fish allows for a memorable product.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Philadelphia, PA

Both gummy and smooth, Swedish Fish are sure to give you a wonderful snack experience. Their uniquely scrumptious flavor will satiate any sort of sugar craving. They are also fat free! As a kid, I would always grab some of these after an unsuccessful fishing trip so I could always show my mom the most delicious fish we could have caught !
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?