Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Erie, PA
One of my favorite candies I just wish they didn't pull my fillings out from time to time.
Toni H.
Toni H.
I love these. Highly recommended. I can eat a whole bag of these they are so good. I love that they are not hard at all.
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
I loved these for years from youth till adult and they always are my go to movie snack lol
Jackie L.
Jackie L.
Son deliciosos normalmente los compro cuando planeo ver una película en familia o cuando voy al cine
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Henrico, VA
They're Swedish fish, you either love them or hate them. They're pretty cheap and great to snack on.
Gleysh R.
Gleysh R.
Arlington , TX
i like the taste, the texture, they are pretty nice but the after taste is not good at all
Ronna H.
Ronna H.
Frostburg, MD
Sweet chewy and delicious. Always a nice little snack when I'm in need of something sweet.
Caroline P.
Caroline P.
Favorite funny candy so easy to eat an entire bag. It's bad but delicious at the same time
Ridha P.
Ridha P.
I know these aren't a favorite and you can get tired of eating them but they are never too sweet and it's a perfect fix.
Jill J.
Jill J.
Homestead, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love Swedish fish! They're so chewy. I do get worried I'm going to pull a tooth out though
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?