Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Dillsburg, PA

I like these more than the plain ones. The orange are my favorites! I wish they sold these in the bigger bags.
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
Saint Rose, LA

Just sit back and pop on after another in your mouth
Lauren T.
Lauren T.

They're okay, but they're REALLY chewy and sticky; they get stuck to your teeth, your gums, your fingers, each other. It's just kind of a hot mess. Plus they don't even taste that good. I'd prefer to go for something that's sweeter and has multiple different flavors.
Cindy R.
Cindy R.

These are my absolute weakness. I love them so much. Once you start eating them you can't help but to eat the whole bag!!!
Sherry B.
Sherry B.

I will NEVER get my fill of Swedish Fish candies! I could eat a whole jumbo bag of these candies MYSELF over the course of like 2 days! They are ridiculously PERFECT! Love love love!
Denyse M.
Denyse M.
Sainte-Sophie

I absolutely love the swedish berries and the fact that they are now in fish form which is larger is all good with me because as I previously said they are exactly like the swedish berries so no matter the shape they are going to be available in I will be purchasing them and them of course devouring them :)
Shantel E.
Shantel E.
Bronx, NY

There one of the classic candies you use to get from somebody or the store. There amazing there sweet and addictive ! I'd definitely eat more and more in a heartbeat.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.

I have no real reason as to why I avoided Swedish Fish for soooo long besides the fact that they were never as hyped up as other candies (such as skittle and starbursts) so I figured they couldn't be that good. But I took a chance, I was wrong and now these are one of my favorites! I love how they aren't extremely sweet so I can go through (unfortunately for my teeth) AN ENTIRE bag in a day!
Olivia N.
Olivia N.
Plymouth, IN

Swedish Fish are my favorite chewy candy! I could seriously eat them by the bucketful. There is something about the texture and the flavor. I'm not sure what it is, almost a strawberry, and the ever delicious chewiness of the candy itself. They're also fat free which is a plus considering how many of them I eat!
Racheal S.
Racheal S.
Salem, OR

Just plain out ew. I hate this candy. If I was given a bag of these, I would probably just give them away to be honest. Gross Gross Gross.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now