Add a Photo
Anna P.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
If you love cherry flavored anything, you'll love Swedish fish! This another mouth watering candy and if you're not careful, you could eat the entire bag in one sitting. :)
Delores M.
Delores M.
Summit Hill, PA
Swedish fish are a great classic! The chewy sweetness takes me back to walking to the corner store for penny candy.
harley b.
harley b.
Favorite candy. I love them when I need something sweet but not something that makes your stomach hurt if you eat to many.
Yolanda L.
Yolanda L.
They are soft and chewy Also they are sweet but not too sweet but also not bland.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Love these little red fish! Nothing like a bag of these and a sugary soda at the movies. My go to candy (in addition to sour patch watermelon) to satisfy my sweet tooth!-
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Clio, MI
These will never get old. I can sit down and eat a bag. Have to get the real ones for the great taste.
Christopher S.
Christopher S.
Bronx
All time favorite I think it has something to do with having it as a kid when I would go to the movies
Michele S.
Michele S.
You can never just have a few or put the bag down. These have been there since my childhood. Such a good sweet tooth snack
Brittany V.
Brittany V.
Ambridge, PA
So many memories with this candy I could eat a whole bag all to myself it's so good and not too sweet.
Kate K.
Kate K.
These are so delicious! I eat the entire bag every time! I wish they were made with a little healthier in terms of ingredients, but after all it is a candy, not a vegetable! This is my go to any time I want a candy! Love these.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?