Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Norwalk, CA

Always loved this candy even as a kid. I can eat these in handfuls. So flavorful a candy classic
Brandie R.
Brandie R.

Absolute favorite candy of all time. I can eat the extra large bag in one sitting. yum yum yum
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Princeton, ME

Delicious! Defiantly my favorie snack at work. Always buy 2 bags cause I always end up sharing
Latisha W.
Latisha W.

F I R E!

Honestly this candy has been around for ever...if you don't know about it you should!
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.

Swedish Fish are a childhood favorite candy!! Glad they have always had the same great taste!
Regina S.
Regina S.
Parkersburg, WV

Who doesn't love swedish fish? So tasty! Chewy, sweet, delicious! My whole family loves them!
juan g.
juan g.

I could eat swedish fish all day and just die happy. I even have this flavor in my vaporizer
Motria G.
Motria G.

Always a favorite of mine. I love Swedish fish! Sweet and chewy- perfect for movie watching!
Diane C.
Diane C.
Forked River, NJ

Full of flavor. Just the right amount of chewiness one of my favorite non chocolate candies.
Cassy B.
Cassy B.
Cheyenne, WY

My most favorite candy ever!!! so yummy and sweet and chewy different and delicious flavors!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now