Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Orange Park, FL

Probably one of my all time favorite candies. Such a sweet addiction! !
Deysi H.
Deysi H.
San Bernardino, CA

I fell in love with these the first time i tried them!
go buy them

the taste is great.

Cant eat just one!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.

Swedish fish are so good. Good movie snack!

Mallory C.
Mallory C.

All time favorite candy. That is all.
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
Chapin, SC

Delicious candy. Will continue to buy
Kalee B.
Kalee B.
Rockledge, FL

Jackie B.
Jackie B.
PHILADELPHIA, PA

I will forever love Swedish fish. It's my moms favorite candy and they remind me of home. They are sweet and chewy and look like cute little fishes. I sometimes wish that they would come out with other flavors but then think it might be blasphemy against the Swedish Fish gods. But then again, one time I found an un-soured sour patch kid in my swedish fish bag but I will leave that up to the gods to decide upon.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.

Also my favorite movie candy! Very chewy and I don't know exactly what to describe the flavor of these.. It's so hard to explain. It also doesn't get stuck on your teeth that bad as orange sugary wedge candies. Maybe to me it taste like light cherry taste maybe to me? I don't know how to really describe it. I had a really tough time thinking what flavor it is.. I'm not sure on that one!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Monroe, LA

These swedish fish are ok. I mean there are hundreds of more better candy out there but if in the right mood they are pretty good. I will be buying these and blue gummy sharks in bulk soon for my son's shark themed party. i think the kids will all love them and they will go perfect with the colors and themes of his party. Sometimes I get them and they are a little hard. I want all my gummy candy soft. Might be that I've picked up some that are older.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?