The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,280 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are absolutely amazing and the best vegan gummies! Even writing a review for them makes me want to go out and get some RIGHT NOW.
I had these one time because, there was such a big hype about them and let me tell you its nothing great about these at all they don't taste good.
I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway.
I love this candy and always have. its such a great, sweet, gummy candy that is hard not to like. just great thing to snack on for anyone with a sweet tooth:)
I love swedish fish! This is one of my favorite candies! I always love getting swedish fish when ever I go see a movie. The only down side is how much sugar there is but over all swedish fish are great!
Gummys are good but I don't quite like these kinds. They just don't seem "chewy" or taste good. I hate when bits of it gets stuck in my teeth feels so gross.
My boyfriend is obsessed with these. He loves them more than me I'm pretty sure sometimes. I love them as well and need them on hand 24/7
I've been loving Swedish Fish since I was a kid and now I got my own kids loving them. Such a yummy sticky and chewy gummy they are. I love the cherry flavor.
Good little gummy candy! Is not very hard to eat and not chewy to where it leaves sugar and leftover candy in your mouth! Great cherry flavor too!
I great treat j often have in my purse. Love these while watching a good movie. I stick with the classic red rather than multi colored.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos