The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,298 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are so good and they have been around a very long time. My son is 16 now and I still buy these for him, he is addicted to these. I think they are ok, but my son enjoys them.
The Red Swedish Fish is the best flavor, so why not have a bag full? It's one of my favorite gummy candies and are perfect in your purse for on-the-go because who knows when you'll need a sweet pick-me-up?
A great fat free candy. Love these little fishys! A great treat and are the perfect sweetness. Ask your bartender to make you a Swedish fish shooter too they taste just like them!
My 4 year old loves Swedish fish! They are nice because they aren't messy and sticky and they are a great snack for on the go!
Most unique tasting candy ever!!!! I love this soooo Much!! Putting it in sprite and coloring the drink blue creates a fun summer drink that's a snack too!! ❤️
Swedish fish are my favorite candy because they're yummy but not too sweet! They're affordable and you get a lot of fish for your price!
Love it the bag is huge and pretty full and is a great price. taste great and you can find it in most gas stations and all suoer markets
Although these are a favorite to many, I don't think I would recommend them to everyone. They're very sweet, and can easily get stuck in your teeth. This may pose as a problem if your teeth are sensitive!
I LOVE Swedish Fish . These are one of those items that my kids fight over. I may or may not Hide them in my nightstand so I don't have to share with my kids
I hate Swedish Fish- they don't taste that great and they always get stuck in my teeth. This is one of the few candies that I am not a big fan of..
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos