22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,501 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These cannot actually be purchased in Sweden. They are often times too hard and not very gummy. They do not have much of a real taste.
One of my all time favorites. Get stuck in your teeth but it's all part of the fun. Great taste and you don't feel too sick afterwards.
These are my absolute favorite vegetarian candy option! They're addictive and so fun to eat, the little fish shapes are so darn cute!
Very tasty, however they stick to my teeth and its difficult to get it out. Traditional candy in my family as my dad loves this candy.
I really don't like these candies. I have tried them so many times to see if my taste buds have changed but so far nothing has changed.
Best gummies out there. Great flavor, juicy, chewyness on point and best snack to pass the time. Definitely, a great choice for anyone.
I love Swedish Fish, there are so good. they taste almost like strawberry, i don't know i can't even discribe the tast, but i am a fan !
Who doesn't love Swedish fish? They're one of my favorite candies in the entire world. The cost can't be beat either. They're so yummy.
This is definitely a classic l. Enjoyed since childhood. I enjoy it in their regular size as well as jumbo when they are nice and soft.
This is an oldie but goodie! These are not too sweet. Just the right amount of sweetness. The size is perfect. It's an enjoyable treat.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos