Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Ossineke, Mi

My mom and I both love Swedish Fish. The taste is fantastic and the texture is good. They are soft and gummy and delicious.
crystal f.
crystal f.
Fayetteville, NC

Loved these as a child. still love them today. great candy to pass time with or watch a movie with. my favorite way to eat them is by letting them melt in my mouth. they are also not to sweet
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Hampton, VA

These are one of my go-tos when I want chewy candy. Its got just the right balance of chewy and soft so it doesn't get stuck everywhere in your mouth or make your jaw tired trying to chew. I have some in a mason jar right next to me actually, lol!
Kristen V.
Kristen V.

Swedish fish are my weakness, they are hands down one of my favorite candies. I love buying the extra large bag from Walmart or Sams Club.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Hanford, CA

Swedish fish are my weakness. They are my absolute favorite gummy candy! It's a little sticky for me, but the taste is so great that I don't care.
Rachna L.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL

I hate Swedish Fish- they don't taste that great and they always get stuck in my teeth. This is one of the few candies that I am not a big fan of..
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Sanford , Nc

I am not a fan of this candy. I don't like the flavor, and I don't like the texture. They taste like they have a chalk-like hard film over them. They're don't have the soft gummy texture that gummy-bears have. I know a lot of people that love these but I'm not a fan.
Kara L.
Kara L.

A favorite go-to candy for road trips or for a trip to the movie theater. great taste, don't stick to your teeth. hard to not eat too many.
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Ellettsville , In

I am not a big fan of gummy candy but make the exception with these, good flavor and texture for a gummy candy
Mollie W.
Mollie W.
Las Cruces, NM

These are nasty...what is the flavor? I really can not tell what it is. I will pass these up every single time for any other gummy treat.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now