Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Buffalo, NY
I love this product. I love that they are soft and chewy and very flavorful. They are delish. Everyone loves them.
Delores M.
Delores M.
Summit Hill, PA
Swedish fish are a great classic! The chewy sweetness takes me back to walking to the corner store for penny candy.
Anna P.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
If you love cherry flavored anything, you'll love Swedish fish! This another mouth watering candy and if you're not careful, you could eat the entire bag in one sitting. :)
jae-anne b.
jae-anne b.
I like eating this as a snack. A little hard but i like it. It is not to sweet and affordable.
Page H.
Page H.
Lexington, KY
Swedish fish are delicious! They are affordable and not high in fat. I buy them at Walgreens
harley b.
harley b.
Favorite candy. I love them when I need something sweet but not something that makes your stomach hurt if you eat to many.
Irene B.
Irene B.
I love these candies they are so gooey and addicting! Love the taste of these and the fishy!
Karen  U.
Karen U.
Medford, MA
Before there were gummy bears there were Swedish Fish. At least in my neighborhood. These not-too-sweet chewy treats are my only choice for candy in the non-chocolate category. A vaguely fruity flavor (what is that , raspberry?)
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Love these little red fish! Nothing like a bag of these and a sugary soda at the movies. My go to candy (in addition to sour patch watermelon) to satisfy my sweet tooth!-
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Clio, MI
These will never get old. I can sit down and eat a bag. Have to get the real ones for the great taste.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?