BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Sandra B.
Export, PA
Perfect size to stick in my purse! Take it to wait for my kids after practice, perfect movie size, small enough to stick in a pocket too!
Makayla C.
Salinas , CA
One of the best not chocolate candies I've ever tasted!! I actually hadn't even heard of them until about a year ago, once I tried them, I fell I love with them!
Kristin K.
Homer Glen, IL
Swedish fish ais the perfect candy to snack on, it's never too sweet and isn't too surgary. I love to also use them as a decoration on cakes or even in drinks!
Holly M.
ACWORTH, GA
My 13 year old daughter loves Swedish Fish. They are sweet and chewy and a nice treat every once in a while. They are "healthier" alternative to some of the other sweets out there.
Courtney f.
Fort Worth, TX
My daughter loves these and they're easy to share with her since they're so soft she can easily eat them. I wish they came in more than one flavor but they are really good still.
Jennifer M.
Live Oak, FL
I LOVE Swedish fish. Not just any gummy fish will do, they must be Swedish fish. Not only do they taste delicious but they are also Vegan! How awesome is that!
Carly H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have a bag of these right now in my pantry. I love the resealable bag so it keeps the fish fresh and I can enjoy them any time I want!
Erika L.
West Chester, PA
Swedish fist are such a delicious candy when you want something sugary but don't want chocolate. My young son loves these candies when we get them on the boardwalk at the beach!
Allison M.
Easily my favorite movie theatre snack! It's so good and is perfect for those long movies! Can't go to the theatre without buying a bag!
Susanne H.
Virginia Bch, VA
A great fat free candy. Love these little fishys! A great treat and are the perfect sweetness. Ask your bartender to make you a Swedish fish shooter too they taste just like them!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?