The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,395 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These bring me back to movies as a kid. Who doesn't love Swedish fish? The only complaint I have is how much they get stuck to your teeth. However, this doesn't stop me from eating them
I love classic sqedish fish. I always take a huge bag with me on vacation to eat. Their a great little burst of sugar
My son love them. The gummies are delicious and have a great taste. The good thing this type are not sweet.
Love that they're affordable, have a great taste and that you get a good amount for a small price
Love the taste of these! I always crave them! They are the perfect taste that doesn't over do it.
I love Swedish fish!! They are just addicting you can't just eat one fish. You need to eat them all.m which is why a king size is a must lol
These taste sooooo food and are low calorie. I love to keep these around for when I have my candy cravings.
Old school favorite. It is the best type and flavored candy. it brings back such great childhood memories. This candy is delicious and so worth eating. You have to try it to know what I mean.
Good old fashioned Swedish fish is. A great love in our house. A great treat for the whole family
Who doesn't love these? Not healthy but delicious. Can be too sweet and gross if eaten in large quantities.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos