Add a Photo
Photos (52)
kailey m.
kailey m.

I love swedish fish! This is one of my favorite candies! I always love getting swedish fish when ever I go see a movie. The only down side is how much sugar there is but over all swedish fish are great!
Teri A.
Teri A.
Vancouver, WA

These are my vice. I like chocolate. But I LOVE Swedish Fish. They provide just the right amount of sweetness. Not too little and not too much.
Anniesha H.
Anniesha H.
Loganville, GA

If you haven't tried swedish fish, then I feel sorry for you. Swedish fish are the most tasty, soft, chewy, addictive candy ever. Try them...you'll be hooked (get it? hooked? like a fish on a hook? I'm hilarious).
Amy S.
Amy S.

I love swedish fish because they remind me of my childhood, but I can only eat a few or I'll get a stomach ache. I'm not sure if it's the denseness of the candy, or the ingredients.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Westbrook, ME

This is a candy that I had to learn to like. As an adult I've had a much easier time swallowing these than I did as a child... Let me tell you though, Swedish Fish are now one of my favorites!
Raquel B.
Raquel B.

Yummy tasting and always consistent. If this item had no food coloring and was made from all natural ingredients I would purchase it much more often. I would also enjoy it that much more.
Cindy R.
Cindy R.

These are my absolute weakness. I love them so much. Once you start eating them you can't help but to eat the whole bag!!!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Vero Beach, FL

These are amazing! I cannot stop eating these when I have them. They are so addicting and the flavor is so good! Everyone should buy these! 👌🏼👌🏼
Rachna L.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL

I hate Swedish Fish- they don't taste that great and they always get stuck in my teeth. This is one of the few candies that I am not a big fan of..
Tina L.
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA

I never seen this kind of Swedish fish box before must be before my time. But, I just love it
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now