Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Jane L.
Jane L.
Worcester, MA
They're good, but for some reason they taste so much better when they're bought loose at the candy store.
Sydni S.
Sydni S.
Very chewy treat. Not too sweet, not too tasteless. You can buy these at any local store or at select gas stations
Margarita S.
Margarita S.
Staten Island, NY
I love sweetish fish! They're the right amount of chewy. They have here own special flavor . There not too big or too small. They're a sweet chewy snack when you need that fix
Camillia H.
Camillia H.
I love Swedish fish but I do agree with other influencers that they can get stuck in teeth and it can be hard to get them out. They do have an addicting taste to them though.
DaStoney A.
DaStoney A.
I would buy these tons more if they didng get stuck in my teeth every single time I eat them.
Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.
College Park, GA
I love these candies and they taste really good! The only thing about them is that they are super chewy so they get stuck in my teeth easily. But other than that I love them!
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Buffalo, NY
I love this product. I love that they are soft and chewy and very flavorful. They are delish. Everyone loves them.
Leah G.
Leah G.
Saunderstown, RI
Yum! Such a Classic candy. :) I love this candy. I would recommend it! :) it's chewy and good
Delores M.
Delores M.
Summit Hill, PA
Swedish fish are a great classic! The chewy sweetness takes me back to walking to the corner store for penny candy.
Anna P.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
If you love cherry flavored anything, you'll love Swedish fish! This another mouth watering candy and if you're not careful, you could eat the entire bag in one sitting. :)
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?