Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Elton, PA

Swedish Fish are probably the best candy invention ever. So good.
Cassie R.
Cassie R.
Norcross, GA

I think swedish fish is one of the best tasting soft gummy like candy. I love there Easter edition with the one fish and then mini fish eggs. It's so cute and very tasty.
Robin V.
Robin V.
Dayton, OH

Favorite gummy candy! My mom always got me these for Easter. Such a great snack!
Jodi M.
Jodi M.

I love these but you have to make sure to get a "fresh" bag. I like them semi soft and not hard.
Allisha M.
Allisha M.
Tracy, CA

These are good but they get to me after a while. I can only eat a few at a time which is probably a good thing.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Friendswood, TX

Hands down the best candy ever! If I could pick one delicious snack this would be it! I can never have enough of these! Purely addicting!
Amir A.
Amir A.

Swedish fish are so yummy and awesome good part is they are not so sticky or to sour like sour patch.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Overland Park, KS

I love swedish fish. They're so delicious and they're a fat free food, so i don't feel terrible eating them.
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Tacoma, WA

These are so good. They are sour patch kids without the sour!
Britany K.
Britany K.
Chapel Hill, TN

These are delicious and have a fruity taste. I don't mind eating these because they are fat free so when I have a sweet tooth I don't feel guilty! I like the texture of these because they are soft and chewy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now