Add a Photo
Photos (58)
L L.
L L.
These remind me of my daughter. So whenever I miss her I get some. They are a nice no fat treat.
Brian W.
Brian W.
Boulder
They're Swedish fish. What can you say? The texture is unique among stuff candies and is prefect for eating. The assorted flavor packs are fun, but let's be honest, red is the best.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Dec. 29, 2015, 3:44 a.m.
Review for: Bag
Swedish Fish Candy are a fun treat. I use them most when creating an interesting snack or drink for my children. There's so many ways to get creative with them.
Raven L.
Raven L.
Hobart, OK
Usually when I see these on the self I buy them. Usually put them in people's stockings for Christmas because they are a good stocking stuffer. Never had a problem with this product
Angie P.
Angie P.
Sometimes I just a craving for this sweet chewy candy. Brings back so many memories. I love the flavor which isn't too sweet or some fake fruit flavor; it just has the Swedish Fish flavor!
Tera C.
Tera C.
These have been a family favorite ever since we were kids!!!! we used to buy hundreds at a time at the penny candy store when we were young! we loved feeding them to my grandpa too!
Lindsay E.
Lindsay E.
Tahlequah, OK
Dec. 29, 2015, 5:49 p.m.
Review for: Bag
I like gummy candy. It's my very favorite. Swedish fish are among my least favorite gummies. They are more like flavored wax than candy. I like the flavor but I hate the texture.
Anita C.
Anita C.
Hoboken, NJ
This is my absolute favorite candy! It's hard to turn down a bag of swedish fish. The mini ones are a perfect package size for a quick sweet treat. They're also awesome chasers for vodka!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Depew, NY
These are one of my favorite gummy candies! I always forget how good they are until I eat them again! The only thing I do not like is that they sometimes get stuck in your teeth
Macayla R.
Macayla R.
Sweetwater, TN
Worst candy ever lol. I don't see how people enjoy these. My sister loves them but I hate them
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?