Add a Photo
Photos (51)
danielle w.
danielle w.
Mayfield, KY

I have a problem with Gummy things and these fish, are very slimy and i believe there hard to eat.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Sanford, NC

These are absolutely addicting!! I have enjoyed eating these since I was little, now both of my boys enjoy eating them as well!
Rachel  S.
Rachel S.
New Wilmington, PA

Sweedish fish are my favorite candy. I'm currently eating some and I can't stop, won't stop. They are chewy, sweet, and delectable. YUMMMMM
Grace D.
Grace D.
Oak Park, IL

These things are delicious. The gummy is so good and the fish are kinda funny. Don't buy the knockoffs from CVS hough. They are not the same thing
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Pekin, IN

I really don't like Swedish fish. They just don't appeal to me. Everyone of my friends love them but I just really don't like them. And they are super chewy and get stuck all in your teeth.
Muey S.
Muey S.
Sacramento, CA

I love these red fishes! They are so addicting! - but they do stick to your teeth lol They are not too sweet and I always end up eating the whole bag. :( ...definitely one of my favorite snacks/candy.
brooklyn w.
brooklyn w.
Akron, OH

Absolutely love Swedish Fish!! super soft gummy treat and don't get stuck to your teeth like other gummy snacks.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Richmond, VA

I thought I would love these bc I love gummies and these seem to be very popular. Unfortunately I found them to be a bit bland and not a good texture. I'm not sure I understand the popularity but I will take a lot of other gummies over these any day!
briana g.
briana g.
Flat Rock, MI

Swedish fish are seriously one of the best candies I've ever eaten.
Penny D.
Penny D.
Yulee, FL

These are my absolute favorite candy. I love them! Soft chewy yummy goodness. and now my daughters love them too!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now