22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,501 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I really dislike these. They have a weird plasticy taste to them. Usually I love any type of gummies, but with this one.. Not so much.
I don't think I could ever get tired of these. I always go back to them. They are so tasty and so cute. I like that they are fat free.
I've always enjoyed these as a child. Now as an adult, it's only good in small doses but it still maintains the sweet sugary goodness!
I love Swedish fish. Chewy, but they don’t get stuck in your teeth. Fruity flavored, but I’m not exactly sure what fruit it is haha :)
These aren't as chewy as they were back in the day they are a but softer as well. but when you get a fresh batch they are really yummy.
I love Swedish fish. It's an classic candy that never gets old. Other brands have tried to copy it yet they just aren't quite the same.
I grew up eating these they're my favorite every time I crave something sweet these are my go to snacks I love eating them tail first
I love this size of bag because it lets you to share it with large groups of extended family, all while getting the same taste you love
I saw it on Ikea last time that I went there, but I was not sure about buy it, but now that I saw so many good reviews I will buy it.
This is my coworkers and I go to snack. Satisfying and affordable in price. Great for a kids snack as a pick-me-up after school.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos