Swedish Fish uploaded by Suggie B.Swedish Fish uploaded by Jamie C.Swedish Fish uploaded by Sarah H.See all 60 photos
22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #7 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Bec...Totally 40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fis...No 3 Answers
  • Wouldnt it taste great to have the sw...OMG I would totally get that, ... 1 Answers
Photos (60)
Lian D.
Lian D.
Satisfies fruity, gummy cravings without being overly sweet. The flavor is subtle and the gummies don't stick to your teeth. Since I love cherry flavoring, it's nice to have a whole bag of just cherry gummies that have just the right texture.
Cat S.
Cat S.
Sonoma, CA
If you can't get Swedish Fish from a candy shop in bulk, this is the next best thing! Always delicious, always shareable! They can be found at any grocery or drug store. The bag has plenty for the usual price. Yummy and delicious go get some!
Gina R.
Gina R.
Yeah!!! This is my absolute favorite, go-to candy. Great value at BJ's by the box! I have to control myself while watching a good movie. Great flavor, doesn't stick to my teeth like most jelly candies and is definitely worth every repurchase.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Cedar rapids, Ia
Love swedish fish candies! They are not overally sweet and I don't believe their is another brand that has a similar product. Has great flavor and does not leave an after taste. I will grab them every so often! I would highly recommend them!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Hanahan, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are by far one of my favorite chest candies EVER!!!! They have a great cherry-ish taste, and when they are fresh they are so addicting. I grew up eating these and I will remain purchasing as long as they are around. Great great snack.
Julia M.
Julia M.
Another favorite candy of mine. I enjoy because the flavor isn't super over the top. Very chewy. I've only enjoyed this candy for a few years but it easily became a favorite. I have a bag maybe once every few months when I go to the movies!
Tiarra M.
Tiarra M.
Charleston, WV
These are perfect for s sweet tooth. They are very soft and chewy and i eat whenever i have the chance. They very, very affordable and the flavor is beyond great. For anyone who buys them will probably come to the store again to repurchase.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Love these These are super flavoring Good flavor Super gooey and soft and super chewy... Has great value... For the price these are just so good and u guys should really buy them I keep repurchasing and use them for my Halloween decorating
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Swedish Fish are fantastic! My aunt showed them to me years back and I eat them all the time. I buy the big packs from Sam's Club all the time! They are chewy and fruity! Definitely a favorite. I recommend these if you love fruity candies!
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Chatsworth, GA
This was by far my favorite candy as a child , but unfortunately as I got older my taste changed . They are well affordable. Is there really any alternatives ? . I really don't have anything to pear to . Lol I do recommend this to others .
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?