Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Michelle F.
Michelle F.

I've had to keep myself from buying Swedish Fish, because I will eat the entire bag in one sitting. I love the flavor of them, and I usually get the smaller boxes when I go to the movies. There's no other brand that can make anything like the original .
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN

These are addicting, you can't have just a few. They have such a good taste to them and the fruitiness are amazing! It is bad to buy the big bag lol, you are just going to want to sit there and eat and eat and eat! I usually get the box of swedish fish!
dylan b.
dylan b.
West Mifflin, PA

Swedish Fish, the best none sour gummy candy out there. There is no way that someone can dislike eating a bag of these, and they are definitely addicting. If you like fun fish shaped candies and a great cherry like red taste, then these are a must have.
Cheyanne T.
Cheyanne T.

I love these. They are great if I'm craving a gummy type snack. They are very flavorful. I think that this bag in particular is a great value, but it would take a long time to finish a bag this size. I can only eat so many at a time. I would recommend!
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Rochester, NY

My kids who are not big candy eaters LOVE these fish. I also enjoy them on occasion and ma not a gummy or fruity candy lover. They have a mild, pleasant taste and do not stick to our teeth like other similar types of gummy candy. I'll repurchase these.
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Mt Pleasant, SC

Swedish fish are seriously the best thing ever! I love gummy candy, and these classic cherry flavored ones are soooo yummy!! Once I open a bag, its super hard for me to put it down lol! Cheap and available almost everywhere, highly recommend this candy
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Portland, OR

Good old fashioned Swedish fish. A melt in your mouth cherry flavored fish shaped gummy. Such a fun shape that kids love and can be used in some really cute recipes if your search Pinterest. Fairly inexpensive and you can find them at the dollar store!
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
Georgetown, KY

I have a problem. These are my absolute favorite candy ever. I buy them everywhere I see them. I honestly eat them until I'm sick. Affordable where you buy it. It's the only kind I would ever eat. Any knock offs are gross. Definitely buying them again.
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Quincy, IL

I have been eating swedish fish forever, i love them so much, i eat them every chance i can get, probably at least once a week, also the are a good deal for the money not pricey at all, i buy them from hyvee grocer, i would but them over an over again.
Deanna L.
Deanna L.
Staten Island, NY

This package obviously comes with a lot of fishes. They are pretty big but not that big that you can't eat on in one bite. You can find this at your local drugstore. This taste sweet like strawberries. I would recommend this to people who love sweets!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now