Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Ryann C.
Ryann C.

LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!! I tend to not be a gummy candy fan...but swedish fish are definitely the exception to the rule for me. They are bursting with flavor and I absolutely love the texture. They satisfy my cravings without making me feel too guilty.
Audrey Z.
Audrey Z.

These candies are amazing. They're a bit sticky making them hard chew, but they're taste is amazing. They also don't contain gelatin so all my vegan eaters out there can eat these too! They're cheap and can be found in practically every grocery store!
Kristen N.
Kristen N.
Austin, TX

Swedish fish are delicious and are a great value. They have a simple yet tasty flavor and they are usually cheaper than a lot of the other candy. I could eat a whole bag of these things by myself. I would recommend these to others and would buy again.
Anastasia L.
Anastasia L.
London, Ontario

So disappointed in this product. It does not compare to the similar products like swedish berries or sour patch kids. I would likely not purchase this product again in the past. It may be a decent price, but it's not worth repurchasing in my opinion.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Port Orange, Fl

Very sweet. I love these when they come in the huge bag. I think they are the most affordable when you get them at Sam's club or Costco. Very good value. I like the taste but I hate when they get stuck to your teeth. I would recommend these to anyone
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Anderson, IN

They're chewy, tasty, and last forever. I'm not a big candy person, but I just can't pass on Swedish Fish if they're available. As with most candies, the price is low; and cheaper, alternative brands just don't meet the mark. I can't wait to restock!
Kim F.
Kim F.

Love! The candy is very delicious, very addicting, and perfect for the movies. You need to buy a gummy type candy if you get popcorn to help get the kernels out of your teeth. Plus having something sweet to go with the salty is always a great choice.
Carly H.
Carly H.

Who doesn't like a fresh batch of Swedish Fish? I love the regular sized red ones. They are the right amount of chewiness without the candy sticking to your teeth. They flavor is well balanced. I get about 2 bites out of an individual piece of candy.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Phoenix

Love that these are one of the vegan candies available at most stores. They're the perfect amount of chewy and sweet!! It is always impossible for me to find a good candy without reading the ingredients... But I no longer do so as these are my go to!
Tess  H.
Tess H.
Fredericksburg, VA

Love sweetest fish of grown-up eating them my entire life for a really great my dad is loyal loved him live such a great taste to him you can pretty much by these anywhere and they're a good price pretty cheap you definitely need these if you have an
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now