BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Swedish fish aren't my favorite gummy candy. Maybe my least favorite, actually. They're pretty powdery on the outside and I don't enjoy the flavor all that much.
Reilly Z.
Bensalem, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Swedish fish are always a good candy for anything:) they are vegan which is good for me(( I'm a strict vegetarian )) they have an amazing flavor. Who doesn't love Swedish fish right ?? Yummy candy :)!
Jennifer C.
Swedish Fish are a great candy! They are usually cheaper, as chocolate prices fluctuate. They are great when they are fresh and chewy, but I also weirdly like them when they are a bit tough. They have a great flavor that is sweet and fruity, but never tastes like medicine like some other candy. I don't buy them that often, because I have no self control with these, I just keep eating them! These are also great movie theater candy as well. I will always associate them with theaters, because that is where I first tried them.
Maegan G.
Houma, LA
Swedish Fish....mmm my all time favorite candy!!! Some people say "oh they're just like any other gummy candy" BUT BOY ARE THEY WRONG. I can't even describe the flavor of these delicious fish candies. But it's definitely not your average berry/fruity flavor. I've even tried some of the copy-cat versions of it and it's just not the same! I always find myself craving these babies when I'm in need of a sweet treat...whether it's at the movie theater, on a road trip or simply just to sooth my sweet tooth. I'd definitely recommend everyone to try these at least once, or you'll surely be missing out.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert
Swedish Fish have changed over time... they use to have like s hardish covering around the fish... no hard but harder that the gummy part. In fact if you bite it in half you would see a whitish rim around the inside. Now, they are pure gummies like most others. Once in a while you will find a store that sells the original Swedish fish that are multi-colored and have the coating. I find most of the Swedish fish I get pre bagged don't really taste the same... however, I still love the taste of my red gummy friends. I never buy the large bad for fear of eating the whole thing...4 out of 5 stars because I fell that they are not exactly like they were years ago...
Carina G.
Dorchester, Ma
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love these candies. They are highly addictive, I can never eat just one. They are sticky and get stuck in my teeth a lot. If you put too many in your mouth be careful not to choke
Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA
This is gonna sound crazy, i'm 31 and i had never tried these until earlier this year lol. My sister brings sacks with her to concerts every now and then, and she brought these and was like "want some?" and i was like what is that?! to which she almost took my head off for never having tried any before lol. However, i tried it and loved them! so now i always make sure she brings them along with her lol. I like them because theyre not overly sweet, not like sour gummies, or sugar coated gummies..they're like low key lol. I duno if that makes any sense, but i really dont have much of a sweet tooth at all, and i really enjoyed these.
Angelique P.
Ok these are my favorite and I mean favorite I can eat these all day. If I can give this more than five stars I will. You can eat them all your self or with friends and family.
Julia L.
Portage , IN
This item is a great buy! The price and quality are both excellent. All the flavors are excellent and Walmart having this item for the price that they offer just sweetens the deal.
Kate K.
Orlando, FL
There is no better candy treat than a fresh, chewy Swedish fish. They can get stale fairly quickly and then are tough to get through, but fresh out of the bag, they are heavenly. The flavor is so unique to Swedish fish, and the smell when the bag first opens is divine. They aren't too sour (for those that enjoy gummy candy but not of the sour varieties) and you will be surprised by how quickly they disappear...
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?