Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Aubrey A.
Aubrey A.

I love these so much they were the first thing I demanded I be allowed to eat after getting my braces removed. So yummy! Gumminess is just right, not too hard (looking at you Haribo gummies), not so soft (looking at you Motts Fruit Snacks). Just perfect!
Marina C.
Marina C.
Brooklyn, NY

I LOVE Swedish fish! They're sweet but not too sweet, have a great texture and are jut nasty! When I have a sweet tooth but don't want to feel TOO guilty about eating candy this is my go too. I don't feel like I'm going to go into sugar shock afterwards.
Audrey R.
Audrey R.

The sad thing is I could eat an entire bag of these. The best thing is, they are yummy, chewy, fruity goodness! Freshness is the key, as sometimes they can be tough and hard to chew. Great for Easter treats, stocking stuffers, and movie theater snacking.
Missy H.
Missy H.

Swedish are so good. Soft and chewy! Sweet and yummy! Everybody likes them in my house. We get a big bag so everyone can grab a handful when they want a sweet treat. I like the big gummy fish better than the smaller ones. I think they are softer usually.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Pickerington, OH

I LOVE SWEDISH FISH. They are my favorite non-chocolate candy. I love the different flavor, and they are always so soft and easy to chew. I don't get them often because I usually choose chocolate but when I get them I am always very happy with my choice.
Joseline M.
Joseline M.
Milwaukee, WI

Swedish fish!! love them. i tend to over them and myself sick haha. well they are my favorite candy for my sugar cravings, they are affordable. when ever i'm on the bus i have a bag of Swedish fish and soda to go with it. its a definitely purchase worth
Alison C.
Alison C.

Love Swedish fish. They definitely help with the occasional sweet tooth I have every now and then. I don't feel too bad eating these because they are low in fat. I usually will buy these at my local Walgreen's and/or grocery store when they are on sale.
Dawn H.
Dawn H.
Nedrow, Ny

Now I have to admit that this was my moms FAVORITE forever and I never liked them growing up. HOWEVER about 10 years ago they became LIFE to me. You an often find them in my drawer at work and one hanging out of my mouth throughout the day....no judging
Chloe G.
Chloe G.

These are the best gummies in the world, or at least second best. I eat these whenever there is a chance for me to get my hands on them. I buy them at places like walmart or cvs. The flavor is really good. These gummies are definitely repurchase worthy.
dylan b.
dylan b.
West Mifflin, PA

Swedish Fish, the best none sour gummy candy out there. There is no way that someone can dislike eating a bag of these, and they are definitely addicting. If you like fun fish shaped candies and a great cherry like red taste, then these are a must have.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?