Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
These are a big hit at my super bowl parties! I love Swedish fish but the red fish are the best.
Tomi W.
Tomi W.
Always my go to favorite (I like the larger size fish better than the smaller).  Even us 60 year olds can't get enough :)
wendy w.
wendy w.
Du Bois, PA
The Swedish fish are so good and so addicting. They are a favorite of mine and my grandchildren.
Andee F.
Andee F.
N Hollywood, CA
Since I was a mere boy, I had enjoyed these small , hard exterior yet soft gummy interior Swedish delights shaped like a fish. Luckily they smell and taste nothing like swedes or fish.
We love swedish fish. I like being able to buy a large bag and have it last for a while. It's one of our kids favorite treats.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Ann Arbor , MI
Swedish fish is definitely one of my favorite candies. They are so sweet and you can't have just one! Even though they only come in one flavor, I couldn't imagine another flavor its so good
Marlee M.
Marlee M.
This is my favorite candy! Its sweet and and flavorful. It's not that much money which is great.
Tera C.
Tera C.
These have been a family favorite ever since we were kids!!!! we used to buy hundreds at a time at the penny candy store when we were young! we loved feeding them to my grandpa too!
Brian W.
Brian W.
Boulder
They're Swedish fish. What can you say? The texture is unique among stuff candies and is prefect for eating. The assorted flavor packs are fun, but let's be honest, red is the best.
Raven L.
Raven L.
Hobart, OK
Usually when I see these on the self I buy them. Usually put them in people's stockings for Christmas because they are a good stocking stuffer. Never had a problem with this product
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?