Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Maryela G.
Maryela G.
La Puente, CA

I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway.
Jay M.
Jay M.
Sacramento , Ca

I love Swedish Fish! I buy bags of them all the time when I shop at Walmart. I also find them at the dollar store, can't beat a box of fish for a dollar! My husband does not like gummy candy at all, this is the one type of gummy he will eat and ask for more. Lol Yummy cherry flavor. I've been eating them since I was a kid. :)
kaylei s.
kaylei s.
Meridian, ID

I love Swedish fish I always grab for it on movie night, it hits the spot every time super chewy not to mention my favorite color
kim G.
kim G.
Oklahoma City, OK

Swedish fish are awesome. I met someone the other day that had tried one for the first time. I did not know these people existed. If i am going to buy candy this would be up towards the top of the list.
Sammie L.
Sammie L.

I love swedish fish!!! They're my favorite type of gummies. They're chewy, yet firm, with a wonderful flavor.
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Lansing, MI

There isn't a single thing I don't love about s Swedish Fish! Talk about take you right back to your childhood. I love to have them in the movie theater!
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Camano Island, WA

Swedish Fish are the Best! Great Flavor and they satisfy your sweet tooth without melting in your hand.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Saint Paul, MN

These are my absolute favorite vegetarian candy option! They're addictive and so fun to eat, the little fish shapes are so darn cute!
Chrissy D.
Chrissy D.

Swedish Fish are a favorite in my family. We like they are individually wrapped and can easily be taken with us for car rides and camping! What a treat!
Pamela b.
Pamela b.
Flat Lick, KY

I hate these things.....seems like they have no taste at all and they stick to your teeth like crazy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now