Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Tia W.
Tia W.
Cedar City, UT

Swedish fish are my guilty pleasure! I'm a sucker for any chewy candies and these have the best flavor out of all the candies I've tried, I also love the package with the variety flavors! YUM <3
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Jacksonville, FL

Swedish fish is definitely one of my favorite candies. They are so sweet and you can't have just one! Even though they only come in one flavor, I couldn't imagine another flavor its so good
Arabel B.
Arabel B.
Lucban, Quezon

Swedish fish is so addicting !! But it just get stuck on teeth but i still love it!!! I always used to eat this when i was a kid. Can't find swedish fish here. ugh so annoying. lol
Danielle L.
Danielle L.

Love these..One of my favorite chewy candy. I have a really hard time with gummy bears and other chewy candy but have no problem with these. They are very soft and taste great.
Airel L.
Airel L.

Swedish fish are great. They have a particular kind of sweet that you cant find in most other candies. They do get stuck in my teeth occasionally but I always go back for more
Emily W.
Emily W.
Columbia, SC

I love Swedish Fish! This is the perfect gummy treat if you need a pick me up and the they taste delicious! It's a good thing they're fat free because I eat them all the time!
Dawn N.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN

Yum! a bag of these would be gone in a flash. You can't just eat one. You just get on a roll and by the time you actually take the time to look in the bag, they are all gone!
Jennifer  p.
Jennifer p.
Eastpointe , mi

Integral to my childhood. these days i maintain a jar of Swedish fish at all times. who could possibly be complaining or unhappy at work when they are chewing a red fish
Diana  M.
Diana M.

This is the snack we exclusively use to potty train our daughter. Every time she successfully used the bathroom you'll hear her ask "fishies??" We love them!
Holly R.
Holly R.

These are my husband's favorite candy. I was surprised by how tasty they were, but got bored of the one flavor quickly. The variety packs are more my style.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now