Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Sara K.
Sara K.
Lancaster, SC

Absolutely love Swedish Fish... well only the red ones haha. They red ones are the only ones that I will eat!
Aishah B.
Aishah B.
Lilburn, GA

These are really good and chewy but sometimes they can be a bit hard and i wish they would make more flavors.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Pella, IA

Love to eat these out of the freezer! They are excellent to munch on! Sometimes get too sticky if not frozen
Crystal R.
Crystal R.

Best tasting candy ever. Chewy, delicious and perfect. Afforable and doesn't melt. My all time favorite candy
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Minneapolis, MN

This is my favorite candy of all time! I love these and they taste amazing! I really love all the colors to
Jammie B.
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX

Everyone in my house loves these! Soft and chewy and good flavor. Plus they are vegan which is even better!
Kathleen W.
Kathleen W.

So good! My latest candy addiction. Swedish fish is the perfect gummy candy. I prefer these to gummy bears.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Springfield, MO

These are my favorite chewy candy ever. They're sweet but not too bad and a box is perfect for two people.
Kirsten A.
Kirsten A.
Steubenville, OH

These are the only red candy I'll eat. They're chewy and delicious. Just wish I knew what the flavor was.
Keri A.
Keri A.

These are basically like sour patch kids, without the sour flavor. Very good for an afternoon at a game.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now