Add a Photo
Photos (58)
monique l.
monique l.
Berlin, NH
These candys are the best. I absolutely love them! Definitely a great sale! Well packaged and a good snack!
Leyda M.
Leyda M.
Richmond Hill, NY
My son love them. The gummies are delicious and have a great taste. The good thing this type are not sweet.
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
I love Swedish fish, I have given this bag as a Christmas present. They have such a unique flavor
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Chagrin Falls , OH
These are my sons favorite candy. He calls them gooey fish. Our whole family loves them actually!
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
One of my favorite gummy candies. So delicious! I use to be addicted to these. Mine and my hubby's favorite.
Lacee B.
Lacee B.
One of my favorite candies of all time. Chewy but not too sticky. And also the flavor is very mild; not a strong cherry as I imagined the first time trying one. I eat these all the time.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Harrells, NC
Love the chewiness of Swedish Fish and the sweetness is just right when you have sweet tooth. I also enjoy the fact that this product is safe for my food allergic children. great product.
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
These are a big hit at my super bowl parties! I love Swedish fish but the red fish are the best.
L L.
L L.
Brighton , CO
These remind me of my daughter. So whenever I miss her I get some. They are a nice no fat treat.
Tomi W.
Tomi W.
Always my go to favorite (I like the larger size fish better than the smaller).  Even us 60 year olds can't get enough :)
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?