22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,501 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Any time I go to the store I'm always so tempted to buy a bag! These have been my favorite since I was a kid and they always will be.
In my opinion, Swedish fish are the best gummi candy in the world. They are fun, flavorful, and who doesn't love the bright red color!!
Great for when I am in the mood for candy. Not too sugary and unhealthy compared to others. Can buy it basically anywhere.
I grew up eating these they're my favorite every time I crave something sweet these are my go to snacks I love eating them tail first
One of my favorite go-to candy options! They aren't many alternatives to compete against swedish fish which makes them a unique candy.
These aren't as chewy as they were back in the day they are a but softer as well. but when you get a fresh batch they are really yummy.
So so good. We get the big bags at $5 below. They don't last long between my husband and kids. My husband eats them a few times a day.
I have been eating these since I was younger, I LOVE these! Classic choice but I do not like the mixed colors as much as the original!
This is my coworkers and I go to snack. Satisfying and affordable in price. Great for a kids snack as a pick-me-up after school.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos