Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Crystal R.
Crystal R.

Best tasting candy ever. Chewy, delicious and perfect. Afforable and doesn't melt. My all time favorite candy
Jammie B.
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX

Everyone in my house loves these! Soft and chewy and good flavor. Plus they are vegan which is even better!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Minneapolis, MN

This is my favorite candy of all time! I love these and they taste amazing! I really love all the colors to
Kathleen W.
Kathleen W.

So good! My latest candy addiction. Swedish fish is the perfect gummy candy. I prefer these to gummy bears.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Springfield, MO

These are my favorite chewy candy ever. They're sweet but not too bad and a box is perfect for two people.
Kirsten A.
Kirsten A.
Steubenville, OH

These are the only red candy I'll eat. They're chewy and delicious. Just wish I knew what the flavor was.
Keri A.
Keri A.

These are basically like sour patch kids, without the sour flavor. Very good for an afternoon at a game.
Jeremy B.
Jeremy B.
Jessup, PA

Loved this as a kid and still love them to this day. They add a little treat to you day and tastes great
Brandi T.
Brandi T.
New Ringgold, PA

As a gummy candy enthusiast Swedish Fish are a loved classic. They always are a great texture and taste.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Greenville, WI

Nice not super sweet cherry flavor gummy candy. Only drawback to these is they get stuck in your teeth.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now