The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,408 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Pretty good snack. Tasty and chewy. Great for cake or cupcake decorating for certain themed parties.
I absolutely love Swedish fish. I could eat them all the time. They are chewy and have a good flavor.
I like these better than gummy bears. They're so delicious. I usually get them at the movie theater.
A classic! Great snack. Delicious flavor. A definite crowd pleaser! Quality product with great taste.
Swedish fish candies are my favorite childhood candies. Hahaha they hurt my teeth but I don't care .
A great snack when I want something sweet and without fat. Good Value. Great memories of being a kid.
Favorite candy. Definitely has an acquired taste but so good for a quick easy snack. Packs easy too.
Review for: Bag
I love eating Swedish fish while watching movies. They are not too pricey for the amount in each bag
Gummy candies are my favorite. I can eat an entire bag and these are not too sweet and are delicious.
I love these they are amazing and are a childhood favorite I couldn't,think of anythimg,else to say.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos