Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Kaylin N.
Kaylin N.
Wilmington, De

My number one favorite candy. The texture and flavor is so good! Would recommend!
Marlene R.
Marlene R.

Yummy fishes...... one is not enough. the yummies taste great. old time favorite.
Teresa j.
Teresa j.
Newport News, VA

Favorite candy aside from twizzlers .....super chewy, soft and has a great taste.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Tacoma, WA

These are awesome and such a treat. Their shape is adorable and they are so soft.
Autumn C.
Autumn C.
Cozad, NE

I was very skeptical of these at first but once I tried them I really liked them.
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
Overland Park, KS

Love these. Consistently great. Good texture and flavor. Don't taste well if hArd
Veronica K.
Veronica K.
Princeton, WV

Craved Swedish fish while pregnant, now my son's favorite candy. We both love it!
Veronica O.
Veronica O.
Midland, TX

If you haven't tried Swedish fish you're missing out on these yummy gummy candies
Kaitlin P.
Kaitlin P.
Morrilton, AR

I like Swedish Fish a lot. I wish they came in different flavors besides the red.
Caylyn C.
Caylyn C.

I wish these weren't sooo good! Awesome flavor--one of my favorite candies to get
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now