Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Bethany, OK
These are the perfect little treat. They are sweet without being overly sugar. They are addicting!
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Amazing. And I love how there's no gelatin in it!! Tastes super good and I love the flavor of them. Perfect!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Madison, WI
My all time favorite candy. A timeless classic! Lol. So simple, yet delicious. A forever favorite!
Rhonda T.
Rhonda T.
Brighton, TN
I don't know why but I really like these little fish even though I think they taste like dishwashing liquid.
Natasha H.
Natasha H.
Orlando, FL
Just one of those special treats we love to get every now and then. They are great for movie time.
jskc n.
jskc n.
I love Swedish fish. they are so sweet and such a great snack if you have a sweet tooth. they are delicious.
Amanda  S.
Amanda S.
Creve Coeur, MO
Who doesn't love Swedish fish? They are so tasty, delicious snack and amazing. They are super good.
Denisse O.
Denisse O.
Lancaster, PA
One of my child hood favorites. They never get old. I like them during a movie with butter popcorn. Or alone
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Love these little fish. Very delicious and love the sweet taste. Very affordable and would buy these again.
Meagan N.
Meagan N.
I love these so much that I cant stop eating them until my tongue hurts. Only downside is that they stick in your teeth.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?