Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Juliette K.
Juliette K.
Chicopee, MA

This is actually one of my favorite candies. Keep in mind I'm more of a sour candy person but I cannot survive without Swedish Fish.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.

One of my all time favorites. Gummy, fruity and delicious. These things are definitely addictive. my son loves them too! :)
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Rockwall, TX

Literally so yummy! In the mood for something sweet and soft? This is the candy for you! I highly recommend Swedish fish!
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Charlotte, NC

Can you say addicted? These are the perfect treat and not that bad for you. I love a fresh bag when they're really chewy.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.

Swedish fish are amazing. have been my favorite candy for years. I use them as "potty awards" for my potty training son.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Milwaukie, OR

Swedish Fish are probably my favorite fruity/gummy candy. I could eat a whole bag in one sitting, they're so addictive.
Angela P.
Angela P.

My kids love them, I can't , I have try them multiple times each time I can finish eating it, they taste weird to me
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.

Soft, chewy, and in my opinion, my favorite of the gummy candies. Only issue is when they get stuck in your teeth.
Sara K.
Sara K.
Lancaster, SC

Absolutely love Swedish Fish... well only the red ones haha. They red ones are the only ones that I will eat!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Minneapolis, MN

This is my favorite candy of all time! I love these and they taste amazing! I really love all the colors to
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now