Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY

These are on my families must haves for vacations. We buy the big bag and by the end of the trip there is not one fish left to be found. I just gave these to my brother as part of his graduation present since he loves them so much! They are so addicting though!
Kirstie L.
Kirstie L.
Elkton, MD

I love Swedish fish. They taste great and when my grandpa used to take us camping as little kids he would put them on sticks for us and have us warm them up over the fire and they were even better. Great taste!!!
Zoe V.
Zoe V.

An amazing treat that tastes the best. I love them so much. They are nice and chewy with an awesome taste. :)
Elena H.
Elena H.
murrieta, CA

Absolutely love Swedish fish!! I like that they are soft yet gummy but don't stick to your teeth!! great flavor too.
Melanie H.
Melanie H.

Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies, reminds me of when I was little, there was an old fashioned store near me that actually sold penny candy and i would get these all the time.
Heather O.
Heather O.
Chippewa Falls, WI

I really like these they are gewy goodness and they are fun to share with others
Rym Y.
Rym Y.
Woodbridge, VA

I really dislike these. They have a weird plasticy taste to them. Usually I love any type of gummies, but with this one.. Not so much.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Worcester , Ma

These have and always will be my favorite candy! A good little sweet treat when you need a pick me up. You have to be careful because they are so addicting!
Ariane F.
Ariane F.
Covington, LA

Delicious. i love them
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Columbia, MO

Tastes good, not super sweet or bad for you. It gets stuck in my braces sometimes though... But yummy candy!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now