22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
San Antonio, TX
These are good, but they stick together so much that it is hard to take them apart. This is especially true in humid conditions. You should probably keep them in a sealed container in the fridge if you live in a humid environment, to they will turn to one big blob.
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Cambridge, MA
These are addictive. A bag of these never lasts longer than a day at my house. I always reach for fruity candies over chocolate, and these have a permanent place in my candy stash. Love them!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
I am a fan of these but I have to be in the mood. My best friend on the other hand is IN LOVE with these! I get her a bag for every holiday/birthday and she devours them!
Tierney S.
Tierney S.
Buy these for my dad. They're his favorite. He loves them. So delicious! So sweet. Perfectly soft, easy to chew. They go so quickly. Everyone in the family loves them!
Rachel  K.
Rachel K.
Decatur, GA
I didn't even realize how much i liked swedish fish until i tried them again for the first time in years. I became obsessed and this was the only thing i had a sweet tooth for for almost a year!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Charlotte, NC
One of my FAVORITE gummy candies! I don't like the different colored ones, but the red Swedish Fish are a classic. And best of all, they have 0g of fat!
Molly C.
Molly C.
Haverhill, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Always been a favorite treat to snack on! Perfect at the movie theater. They are cheap and can be found everywhere.
Christina O.
Christina O.
Merced
Love these I can eat a whole bag in one setting, they are so good and not too sweet. And bonus they keep really well not that they sit around very long!
Brittani C.
Brittani C.
I have loved Swedish fish for forever! Especially if they're cold and have a bit more chew to them-- sounds weird but try refrigerating them for a bit!!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
MY FAVORITE! I can eat Swedish fish all the time, without getting sick. They are the perfect consistency, they are gluten free and DELICIOUS!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?