Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Angela G.
Angela G.

My daughter and I both love swedish fish! I usually buy mostly sour candy so these are a nice change every now and then.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Keizer, Or

Best gummy candy out there! I could eat these for days. So delicious, in fact I'm eating some right now as I write this.
Jaclyn A.
Jaclyn A.

So yummy! These will always be a favorite candy of mine! I like the originals better than the multi flavored packs.
Norma T.
Norma T.

Love these, have recently gotten addicted to them! :) Have found that ones IN a box and then in a bag are much less sticky- i believe they are kept fresher! :)
danielle w.
danielle w.
Mayfield, KY

I have a problem with Gummy things and these fish, are very slimy and i believe there hard to eat.
Maryah H.
Maryah H.
Deltona , FL

Favorite candy as a kid, love the fish shape An great gummy texture but can get stuck to your teeth but other than that there yummy!
Rachel  S.
Rachel S.
New Wilmington, PA

Sweedish fish are my favorite candy. I'm currently eating some and I can't stop, won't stop. They are chewy, sweet, and delectable. YUMMMMM
Grace D.
Grace D.
Oak Park, IL

These things are delicious. The gummy is so good and the fish are kinda funny. Don't buy the knockoffs from CVS hough. They are not the same thing
Cheyanne T.
Cheyanne T.
Ansonia , Ct

This is the simplest most enjoyable candy you can find. the chewy fish will have your taste buds beggingg for more. one bag is never enough!
Christina  E.
Christina E.
Savannah, GA

I used to keep these in my car to snack on and during the winter, they would freeze. It totally changes the texture, making them more chewy than gummy. I prefer them this way, but the flavor is always amazing and I never get sick of eating them.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now