Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Breanna P.
Breanna P.
Rockledge, FL

Swedish Fish are so good. I love them and I get them every time I go to the store.
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
Clymer, NY

My son loves these! I loved them when I was a kid as well! They have great flavor.
laura l.
laura l.
Lewistown, PA

You can't go wrong with this classic candy very addictive but great for the price
Vanessa  M.
Vanessa M.
Russellville , Ar

These are one of my favorite chewy snacks since I was a kid. I love these things!
connor j.
connor j.
Rincon, GA

This is my all time favorite candy. It has such a good taste I can't describe it.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Allentown, PA

I love this candy. I'm starting to be addicted to this candy. It so good. Love it
Yolanda L.
Yolanda L.

They are soft and chewy Also they are sweet but not too sweet but also not bland.
Roskita S.
Roskita S.

These are yummy I like to eat these for a quick sugar rush when I do my marathons
Ebony S.
Ebony S.

I have always been obsessed with swedish fish ,the makers of these are genius,lol
Brittany R.
Brittany R.

You can never go wrong with a personal favorite! everyone loves this sweet treat!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now