Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Angelina V.
Angelina V.
Austin , TX
Classic candy! So good it's hard not to finish the whole bag! This is definitely one of my favorite candies!
Melrose A.
Melrose A.
Rated most healthiest candy in my book. My favorite little jelly fishes. Very good tatseing when i feel like haveing dome sweets
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Pocatello, ID
One of my all time favorite candies. My whole family loves these. I buy them when we're traveling.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Bethany, OK
These are the perfect little treat. They are sweet without being overly sugar. They are addicting!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
I will pick these over any other gummy candy. They are sweet but not too sweet and have a nice berry flavor.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Amazing. And I love how there's no gelatin in it!! Tastes super good and I love the flavor of them. Perfect!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Madison, WI
My all time favorite candy. A timeless classic! Lol. So simple, yet delicious. A forever favorite!
Rhonda T.
Rhonda T.
Brighton, TN
I don't know why but I really like these little fish even though I think they taste like dishwashing liquid.
Natasha H.
Natasha H.
Orlando, FL
Just one of those special treats we love to get every now and then. They are great for movie time.
Amanda  S.
Amanda S.
Creve Coeur, MO
Who doesn't love Swedish fish? They are so tasty, delicious snack and amazing. They are super good.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?