BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Paulene D.
Oceanside, CA
I would give these an A rating if I had always had good luck buying a bag that was at its peak of freshness. Once they get not so fresh on the shelf they just aren't as good. But when they are fresh they get an A+++++
Liz M.
Zephyrhills, FL
This is a super yummy candy and a nice treat once in a while as long as it's fresh it isn't too hard to chew and very inexpensive
Melissa D.
Union City, GA
These are my all-time favorite candy in the whole wide world. No other gummy fish candy can even come close to comparing to the original Swedish Fish!
Angel J.
Detroit, MI
Swedish fish is bae af because its so sweet but not too sweet its the first thing i grab at the movies or netflix and chill friend version.
Cassandra C.
I love basically any gummy candy, and I definitely like Swedish Fish. I find the taste has changed from when I was a kid (or maybe my tastes changed) but I still like them once in awhile.
Lindsay L.
Always delicious! Childhood favorite that never fails to satisfy. I don't treat myself to these often, but love them when I do. Always a cheap pick-me-up at work.
Courtney J.
las vegas, NV
These were my favorite while pregnant! I'm definitely more of a chocolate person than a candy person but when I have a craving for candy this is what I reach for!
Alyssa G.
Loved them as a kid and still love them today! The best gummy type candy there is. They have a different type of outside coating than gummy bears and it makes them so much better!
Brandi S.
Atwater, CA
Swedish fish are awesome! I love this quick snack whenever I have a craving for something sweet. Also, they are gluten free which makes it all the better for me :)
Malcolm C.
San Antonio, TX
Why are these gummies so good? They are soft and chewy and they actually taste good. Plus there's something about them that just makes me laugh. Gummy fish. Ha.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?