Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Tempe, AZ

I love the texture and flavor! they are sweet with a chewy essence that doesn't get stuck to your teeth. i love this snack for the movies
Emily A.
Emily A.
Jacksonville , FL

Swedish Fish are so addictive and definitely one of my favorite candies. I will easily take down a whole box or bag in one sitting. YUM!
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
St Augustine, FL

This is a classic chewy, fruity candy. A downside though is that they are extremely sticky and hard to get out from between your teeth.
Juliette K.
Juliette K.
Chicopee, MA

This is actually one of my favorite candies. Keep in mind I'm more of a sour candy person but I cannot survive without Swedish Fish.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Parkville, MD

They're chewy, fruity, sweet, easy to mindlessly snack on like the indulgent lazybones I am, and they're vegan! What's not to love?
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
Normal, IL

Ah I love these candies. When you want something chewy they are perfect because they are just sweet enough to curb that sweet tooth
eryn h.
eryn h.
Bethlehem, Pa

Absolute favorite candy. You can squish them before you eat them. My daughter loves them. I love them. Its our movie night candy.
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR

Hail to the Swedish Fish! These things are life. A bit dramatic, yes, but they are amazing. Sweet and gummy. The perfect combo.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Allendale, MI

Swedish Fish is one of my favorite candies ever. I highly recommend them and if you haven't tried them you are missing out.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.

One of my all time favorites. Gummy, fruity and delicious. These things are definitely addictive. my son loves them too! :)
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now