Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Bolivar, NY
Who doesn't love the little red fish in a bag!! Childhood candy that you can still enjoy at any age.
Nica G.
Nica G.
One of my favorite candies. Its sweet and yummy and a very chewy candy! Favorite candy to have at the movies!!
Alexa A.
Alexa A.
This candy is so good. I've had this since I was little and they always stay at the top of my list!
Amethyst  H.
Amethyst H.
Jupiter, FL
I really love Swedish fish. They aren't like regular gummies and aren't too sweet for me. They are soft to bite into and I love em
Ashleigh P.
Ashleigh P.
Arlington, TX
Jan. 5, 2016, 10:15 a.m.
Review for: Bag
These are my moms favorite! I bought her a bag for her birthday last month and they're all gone. Everyone in our house lives them.
brittany b.
brittany b.
Homerville, GA
One of my favorite snacks! You can get them at basically any store and they're defiantly affordable.
Tia W.
Tia W.
Cedar City , UT
Swedish fish are my guilty pleasure! I'm a sucker for any chewy candies and these have the best flavor out of all the candies I've tried, I also love the package with the variety flavors! YUM <3
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Carnegie , PA
This is a go to snack for road trips. Red Swedish Fish is a favorite in our house. Good flavor and sweetness.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Greensboro , Nc
It's a candy, I'm not sure what else to say! It's not too sweet but it does get stuck in your gums.
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Visalia, CA
Swedish fish have been my absolute favorite candies since I was a kid, their not too sweet but just sweet enough
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?