BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Fatima A.
Biddeford, ME
Best candy for on the go. I love having them for long drives as well as during class. It isn't the healthiest, but a good occasional treat.
Jaclyn C.
Barnegat, NJ
I love these! They are addicting and the whole bag can be finished in minutes. They have a great taste. I love the swedish fish water ice from Rita's!
Courtney B.
Tallahassee,Fl
I love to pick these up when I'm in the mood for something chewy without that super sugary taste. The flavor palate isn't necessarily exotic or anything, but they're my favorite, hands down.
Meishia B.
W Springfield, PA
Into my tummy! yummmmm! these are soo good. i cant really explain the flavor but i just love them! they don't get stuck into your teeth either like you would expect!
Ashley  M.
I cannot begin to express how much I love this candy I have to have a back almost every day and I will not share because they are my absolute favorite
Karen M.
These may be possibly the best candy invented. I love it, I tend to not eat the whole bag but it's hard :) So if you haven't tried it I recommend you to go buy some you won't regret it.
Sarah C.
Andover, MA
Classic candy. Packaging is well done and eye catching in store. Easy to find in stores. These do get stale fairly easily though but still taste great. Good price.
Melissa D.
Union City, GA
These are my all-time favorite candy in the whole wide world. No other gummy fish candy can even come close to comparing to the original Swedish Fish!
Suzanne O.
I love love Swedish Fish. They are so flavorful and don't get all stuck in your teeth. Make sure to buy the bigger ones as the smaller fish tend to harden quicker.
Amanda P.
Derby, KS
Its soft, chewy and oh-so-good! The sweetness can be a little overwhelming if you eat too much (its given me a headache before). Its such a unique taste, I love it!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?