Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Breanna P.
Breanna P.
Keyser, WV
Don't really care for the taste of these... I think they are really hard to chew uo . my 4 year old almost choked
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Swedish Fish are one of my favorite candies. I love the flavor and it reminds me of being a kid when I eat them.
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
These are tasty, but get stuck in my teeth and I can no eat them as much as I used to. They are chewy but sticky
Ruthie R.
Ruthie R.
Oliver Spgs, TN
Dec. 23, 2015, 6:48 p.m.
Review for: Bag
I'm always shocked when people tell me they haven't had these! They are great little treats they aren't totally like gummy candies but pretty close they have more of a solid texture.
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Maybrook, NY
addictive! great price and easy pick me up when at work... great value because I purchase the big bad at walmart
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Fort Salonga
Very yummy product. I am always in the mood for it and whenever i go shopping i want more of it! Also affordable
April W.
April W.
I like these a lot better than the colored Swedish fish..too me they have a totally different flavor to them.The texture is pleasing to tongue and the flavor is really good as well.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Classic candy snack! You Can't Go Wrong With Swedish fish! Definitely one of my favorite gummy candies!
Andjoua R.
Andjoua R.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Not my favorite candy. I'll only eat these if I have nothing else and honestly never had them in years
Holly R.
Holly R.
Morgantown, WV
Kind of hurts my teeth and gets stuck to them too, they taste pretty good though. I wish they made more flavors.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?