22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,501 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These little things are delicious and have been around for ages. I love the flavor better in these than in any other gummy type candy.
My favorite candy since I was a kid I love it and how it taste it's still good to this day I still buy it and just play with them lolc
Sweedish fish are now, and always have been, my go-to for a sweet tooth craving. Knock offs dont compare to their very specific taste!
These have been here for me my whole life. They never let me down and swim away. Forever and ever will be by my side. They are the best
These are my favorite candy by far. I like a soft, but chewy gummy type of candy when I have one, and these are just the right balance.
I love these candy gummy fishes. They have a great flavor and texture. They are nice and soft and easy to eat even for my younger kids.
I'm not a huge fan of gummy candies, but Swedish Fish are by far my favorite! They are not too sticky & gooey, and the flavor is great!
Great for when I am in the mood for candy. Not too sugary and unhealthy compared to others. Can buy it basically anywhere.
I do not care for Swedish Fish. They don't have very good flavor, they stick to your teeth so bad and I don't like all of the red dye.
I Love these Sweet, Chewy, little red Swedish fish! They are inexpensive and Sooo sweetly delicious I could eat these Every Single Day!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos