22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Tia W.
Tia W.
Cedar City , UT
Swedish fish are my guilty pleasure! I'm a sucker for any chewy candies and these have the best flavor out of all the candies I've tried, I also love the package with the variety flavors! YUM <3
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Ottawa, IL
Red flavoring is my absolute favorite. These are chewy enough that they do not disappear in your mouth right away, you have to really chew and makes the taste last longer.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Carnegie , PA
This is a go to snack for road trips. Red Swedish Fish is a favorite in our house. Good flavor and sweetness.
Katlyn W.
Katlyn W.
This bag lasts forever. I like to let my bag open so they get a littler harder and aren't as chewy. This is the perfect bag for me and lasts over a good amount of time. Great flavor and great price!
Gina M.
Gina M.
Central, SC
A good candy. Classic favorite of mine that never gets old. Absolutely love it. Good value per bag.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Dallas, GA
I LOVE Swedish fish and this package makes it so much easier to throw in your cup holder and not have to deal with a bag while you're driving.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
San Antonio, TX
These are good, but they stick together so much that it is hard to take them apart. This is especially true in humid conditions. You should probably keep them in a sealed container in the fridge if you live in a humid environment, to they will turn to one big blob.
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Cambridge, MA
These are addictive. A bag of these never lasts longer than a day at my house. I always reach for fruity candies over chocolate, and these have a permanent place in my candy stash. Love them!
Molly C.
Molly C.
Haverhill, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Always been a favorite treat to snack on! Perfect at the movie theater. They are cheap and can be found everywhere.
Tierney S.
Tierney S.
Buy these for my dad. They're his favorite. He loves them. So delicious! So sweet. Perfectly soft, easy to chew. They go so quickly. Everyone in the family loves them!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?