The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,025 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish Fish are one of my favorite candies. I love the flavor and it reminds me of being a kid when I eat them.
Yum! My son and I LOVE Swedish fish! Occasionally there are bags that have gotten old and that can make the candy pretty tough, but the taste is still yummy :)
Chewy, delicious. Actually going to go buy some right now. Lol cute little fish shaped bugger's. Full of flavor.
These are great, I don't know what it is about them but they are completely different from any other gummy candy I've had before. They almost have an outer shell to them, they are one of my favorite candies!
A great classic candy! I really like the flavor, it's unique to the candy. The texture of the gummy is perfect!
These are my childhood favorite and as of today I still eat them they are great ! I love them so much
A fat free snack and the price is cheap for a large bag. I am always eating healthy and if I am going to go off track I like to use the swedish fish as they are fat free and have no processed ingredients
My whole family loves Swedish fish. They don't last long here before they are gone we all enjoy them. Can't just have a few of them
By far the best candy ever. They are very soft and addicting. You can buy them at any grocery store and just about any gas station.
Been loving this candy for years. taste great smells great when you first open the bag and now I have a son we don't eat candy often but maybe once or twice a month and this is always a go to candy for us.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos