The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,915 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My most favorite gummy candy ever! It's fat-free which is a total plus, but I absolutely love the taste of Swedish Fish. Not sour and just a yummy fruit? flavor.
I think the hype is bigger than the candy is. I found this candy too tough, not as much flavor as other funnies either.
These are my favorite candy of all time these are my favorite candy of all time these are my favorite candy of all time
These are pretty good. Not my favorite candy though. Chewy and soft with like a cherry sort of flavor. Would buy again.
Classic! Love to use the Swedish fish to make fancy treats- add them to gelatin - or just enjoy straight from the bag 💕
I love Swedish fish. They are the perfect non chocolate candy to eat when you are at the movies or just have a sweet tooth craving that needs to be satisfied. My only complaint is that they really stick to your teeth, but they are candy after all.
i use these for my daughters snacks for daycare, she absolutely loves it! i love how its chewy enough for her
They are the best...this is my goto candy...everyone steals them from me at work...who doesnt like this candy
Go big or go home! Swedish fish are always a great way to go about your day. Chewy, great flavor, and so many in a bag!
This candy can be very difficult to eat. I find the texture to be dry and tough, it is very difficult to eat.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos