Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Hartford, CT
I really like these, they are addicting lol taste like sour patch without the sour sugar added to it !!!!
Zaira M.
Zaira M.
Irving, TX
Who doesn't love Swedish fish? They're one of my favorite candies in the entire world. The cost can't be beat either. They're so yummy.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Raymond, NH
I have literally eaten a whole bag in a few days they were my favorite snack when i was a kid and i still love them
Justine M.
Justine M.
Oh my goodness! I LOVE Swedish fish! Especially when I was pregnant! They're the best! I eat these often!
Megan F.
Megan F.
Fowler, IN
I love the chewy treat. It is very inexpensive and you get a lot for your money. It is a great gummi treat.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Sevierville, TN
This candy is delicious. It is very sweet and tasty. Every once and awhile you get a bag where they are hard, so the softer the better!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
How could you possibly rate these delicious fish anything less than 5 stars? I could understand if you didn't have a fresh bag though. Tough fish can be quite the disappointment.
Andi B.
Andi B.
Simpsonville, SC
Yummy!  Such a great snack when I crave something sweet! Really easy to find and buy.  Easy to eat on the go.
Mayra J.
Mayra J.
Dayton, OR
AMAZING!!! Swedish fish is my all-time favorite candy if I could I'd give it 6 stars. It's like sour patch kids without the sourness. It's amazing and my bestfriend got me a huge bag for my birthday and I fell in love !!!
BRITNEY S.
BRITNEY S.
New Bedford , MA
Dec. 23, 2015, 10 p.m.
Review for: Bag
I'm not a huge fan of candy to begin with but Swedish fish has to be my least favorite candy. They are plain and hard to eat. You waste the candy mostly because it gets stuck in your teeth and you have to brush it out.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?