Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Gloria K.
Gloria K.
Wilton, CT

I do agree that these fish candies are delicious, but the hype is a little over-exaggerated. they are definitely softer than some other gummy candies. the smaller versions are less pleasing than the larger size.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell , Al

This is one of my favorite products! :) I love the design on it, and the colors are very warm and inviting when purchasing in the store. Great price in the store and worth the money! :) I LOVE sweedish fish!
Christine C.
Christine C.
Glendale, AZ

My absolute favorite non-chocolate candy. So sweet & delicious. Totally different texture than gummy bears, which I do not like. They are chewy & have the best flavor. Addictive, I can eat a pound at a time!
Michele S.
Michele S.

My son turned me on to Swedish Fish and I love them. They are not too sweet but just enough to curb that sweet tooth craving! We always buy the largest bag available since it is also a great low fat treat.
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ

Sweedish fish are my favorite gummy candy. They satisfy your hunger every time. This value size bag is really cheap compared to the price of a small travel pack. You can usually find them for around $5
carla c.
carla c.

It is one of my favorite candies. It is very chewy. I can definitley eat a whole bag in one sitting. The only thing that bothers me is that they get stuck in my teeth. Regardless, they are a favorite!
Tia W.
Tia W.
Cedar City, UT

Swedish fish are my guilty pleasure! I'm a sucker for any chewy candies and these have the best flavor out of all the candies I've tried, I also love the package with the variety flavors! YUM <3
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Jacksonville, FL

Swedish fish is definitely one of my favorite candies. They are so sweet and you can't have just one! Even though they only come in one flavor, I couldn't imagine another flavor its so good
Angie P.
Angie P.

Sometimes I just a craving for this sweet chewy candy. Brings back so many memories. I love the flavor which isn't too sweet or some fake fruit flavor; it just has the Swedish Fish flavor!
Anita C.
Anita C.
Hoboken, NJ

This is my absolute favorite candy! It's hard to turn down a bag of swedish fish. The mini ones are a perfect package size for a quick sweet treat. They're also awesome chasers for vodka!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now