The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,417 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Love Swedish fish even if they can stick in my teeth. They are chewy and sweet and I could eat a whole bag in a sitting!
Love Swedish fish! Not too tangy, not TOO sweet. They're just the perfect gummies and I could eat them all day everyday.
I love Swedish fish, never tried them until j moved to the United States and I like the fact that they are vegan friendly
Great sweet snack. The only chewy candy I like. Not super sweet but sweet enough. I could eat a whole giant bag honestly.
A must have in my family pantry! My son and husband love these little fishies as snacks or to play with during play time.
This is my go to candy. I will forever love this "a little less bad for you" candy. It is easy to eat and never gets old.
Review for: Bag
One of my favorite candies! They even come in variety colors! I recommend you try them if you haven't!
Cost around $2.00
Cost around $2.00
I love me some Swedish Fish! Perfect consistency. I love gummies that aren't too squishy, and Swedish Fish are the best!
Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies. I really like eating them at the movies, and I tend to buy them at walmart.
Swedish dis are my favorite gummy candy. I like to buy the big value bag. I wish grape flavor were still sold in stores.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos