Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Kettering , Oh
These are my favorite candies ever. Love them! This bag is a better value too and it's nice that it's resealable.
Amber  S.
Amber S.
Silver spring , MD
They fill their bags all the way. They don't get stuck in your teeth like normal gummie candies. Flavor is great. Definitely one of my favorite gummie candies!!
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Dec. 30, 2015, 7:42 a.m.
Review for: Bag
While I enjoyed these yummy fish growing up, I now can't stand the waxy taste or artifical coloring they use in the candy. Why continue to use artifical ingredients? So disappointed.
Liz B.
Liz B.
one of my fave candies! I feel like almost everybody likes these, they're classic! Can never get sick of eating these
Kara H.
Kara H.
These are such a great low fat snack! I have always enjoyed Swedish Fish candy and I also enjoy the different flavors that they have.
kathryn w.
kathryn w.
This is one of my favorites .It is such a great candy /snack/ treat.This is a chewy sweet tooth kind of candy .My mom said she had a candy that was like this when she was growing up so we both like this candy alot.
Angelina H.
Angelina H.
Belcamp, MD
Great flavor bag is a great size and is a great snack to take to baseball games for the kids and adults
Breanna P.
Breanna P.
Keyser, WV
Don't really care for the taste of these... I think they are really hard to chew uo . my 4 year old almost choked
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Fort Salonga
Very yummy product. I am always in the mood for it and whenever i go shopping i want more of it! Also affordable
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Swedish Fish are one of my favorite candies. I love the flavor and it reminds me of being a kid when I eat them.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?