Add a Photo
Photos (55)
brittany y.
brittany y.
Imler, PA

One of my favorite snacks! they are so good! I swear I could eat them all the time!
This is probably the best sweet I have ever tried is amazing so good yum yum try it
Katie C.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT

I love Swedish fish!!!! I love how they taste and how their in the shape of fish!!!
Destiny S.
Destiny S.

I love Swedish fish!!!!! They are great candies! I love that they are not too chewy
Erica D.
Erica D.
Racine, WI

All time favorite yummy, they just taste soooo good. They never last long my house.
molly k.
molly k.

I love Swedish fish! I get them every time I go to the movies! So fruity and juicy!
Olivia  R.
Olivia R.

This is my favorite type of gummy candy. They're not overly sweet but are so yummy.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.

I love Swedish Fish and they are so yummy. Although they do get stuck in your teeth
Aliah B.
Aliah B.

Love these and this size bag is perfect for you and a friend to share at the movies
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
University Pk, PA

one of the best candy's by far. always a reminder of childhood anytime i eat these.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now