Swedish Fish uploaded by Sarah H.Swedish Fish uploaded by Cety T.Swedish Fish uploaded by Christine B.See all 58 photos
22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Bec...Totally 40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fis...No 3 Answers
  • Wouldnt it taste great to have the sw...OMG I would totally get that, ... 1 Answers
Photos (58)
Andi B.
Andi B.
Simpsonville, SC
Yummy!  Such a great snack when I crave something sweet! Really easy to find and buy.  Easy to eat on the go.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Roseland, NJ
Swedish fish and other gummies are my go to snack when traveling. They are easy to store and won't melt when traveling. Always treat myself before a flight and this year I even found small bags to give out at Halloween!
Haley S.
Haley S.
They're soft and chewy, not to mention the perfect size and shape! Perfect gummy for the family!!!!!!!!!
shannon d.
shannon d.
I have a sweet tooth when it comes to Swedish fish! haha. I used to always keep them in my locker at school for a snack. they're sort of bland but are gummies and the right amount of sweet.
Mayra J.
Mayra J.
Dayton, OR
AMAZING!!! Swedish fish is my all-time favorite candy if I could I'd give it 6 stars. It's like sour patch kids without the sourness. It's amazing and my bestfriend got me a huge bag for my birthday and I fell in love !!!
BRITNEY S.
BRITNEY S.
New Bedford , MA
I'm not a huge fan of candy to begin with but Swedish fish has to be my least favorite candy. They are plain and hard to eat. You waste the candy mostly because it gets stuck in your teeth and you have to brush it out.
Kailee Z.
Kailee Z.
Paragould, AR
This snack is so perfect. Love Swedish fish they are the perfect sweet snack without being over sugary .
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Sweedish fish are my favorite gummy candy. They satisfy your hunger every time. This value size bag is really cheap compared to the price of a small travel pack. You can usually find them for around $5
Zoe Y.
Zoe Y.
Snohomish, WA
Oh my gosh!!!!! I love this candy so much when ever I get it it's like Christmas. I love when I bite into it and the goo hits my tongue then I have to pull it with my teeth it's the best feeling ever.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Kettering , Oh
These are my favorite candies ever. Love them! This bag is a better value too and it's nice that it's resealable.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?