Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Deysi H.
Deysi H.
San Bernardino, CA

I fell in love with these the first time i tried them!
go buy them

the taste is great.

Cant eat just one!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.

Swedish fish are so good. Good movie snack!

Natasha S.
Natasha S.
Chapin, SC

Delicious candy. Will continue to buy
Mallory C.
Mallory C.

All time favorite candy. That is all.
Kalee B.
Kalee B.
Rockledge, FL

Jamie W.
Jamie W.

Also my favorite movie candy! Very chewy and I don't know exactly what to describe the flavor of these.. It's so hard to explain. It also doesn't get stuck on your teeth that bad as orange sugary wedge candies. Maybe to me it taste like light cherry taste maybe to me? I don't know how to really describe it. I had a really tough time thinking what flavor it is.. I'm not sure on that one!
MJ P.
MJ P.

I have been eating these since they were in the penny candy store when I was a kid. Still the same great flavor and just the right softness. My favorite thing to do is bite off the head first. If you look closely, you will see Swedish written on the side. Passed my addiction off to a friend of mine who also gets a kick out of biting the heads off.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA

Swedish Fish is one of my favorite kinds of candy. I love the distinct cherry taste, the sweet smell, even the texture... My Swedish Fish obsession has even led me to purchasing soaps and shampoos with the Swedish Fish scent - even a Swedish Fish flavored vodka. Yep, I'm just a bit obsessed!
Tanya O.
Tanya O.

I've been muching on these sweet fish since I was a young teen. I like these even better then twizzlers .
I remember when I was able to purchase them at my local corner store for only about 10cents for one. These treats are still around because they are just that sweet! (Good)
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now