The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,282 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Go to candy of choice. I'm not even sure the "flavor" but it's SO delcious. My favorite is when you stick them in the freezer and then eat them.. Trust me.
Super addicting candy. Aside from the adorable fishies and great flavor. They are fat free. Alway affordable treat. Everyone needs this candy
I could eat these all damn day. they're addicting. they don't cost much, even for a big bag. they aren't super gummy like bears or worms, which i enjoy.
Absolutely love them? So chewy and so sweet! What's not to love? They are also really filling, sometimes I have a hard time finishing the bag sometimes...sometimes :)
My bf's favorite candy and my favorite gummy. Sweet and delicious. (: Not like gummy bears and how they sometimes have a weird taste. These are all good
I mean honestly who could go wrong with Swedish Fish? The only complaint I have is that it is impossible not to get them stuck in your teeth.
Swedish fish have a not too sweet but good flavor that are chewy but not so much that they get stuck in your teeth. I love getting them for the movies!
I could live on these morning noon and night 7 days a week 365 days a year I you try this you would no other gummy product these are the bomb
Love Swedish Fish! Very simple, but yummy at the same time. It makes a great snack for anytime and I especially love that my kids like too.
I love Swedish fish since I was a little girl. It's the right amount and affordable. U can find them pretty much any where groceries are sold
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos