Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Regina S.
Regina S.
Parkersburg, WV

Who doesn't love swedish fish? So tasty! Chewy, sweet, delicious! My whole family loves them!
juan g.
juan g.

I could eat swedish fish all day and just die happy. I even have this flavor in my vaporizer
Cassy B.
Cassy B.
Cheyenne, WY

My most favorite candy ever!!! so yummy and sweet and chewy different and delicious flavors!
Diane C.
Diane C.
Forked River, NJ

Full of flavor. Just the right amount of chewiness one of my favorite non chocolate candies.
Maya V.
Maya V.
Washington, PA

This is one of my favorite candies ! I have been eating sweetish fish since my childhood 😊
Yelena O.
Yelena O.

Swedish fish were my favorite candy growing up and I especially love the ocean life packs
Rudy R.
Rudy R.
Visalia, CA

Heck yeah these are the best!! I could eat these everyday. Everyone needs to try these...
Ali R.
Ali R.
Freehold, NJ

So good perfect snacking candy! Love the flavor and the size. Cannot go wrong with this!
Shain M.
Shain M.
Sykesville, MD

These are my 7 year-olds favorite candy to eat. he likes the original red ones the best
Katrina P.
Katrina P.
Pine City, Mn

My favorite #guiltypleasure #soveryaddicting #pureyummy #gottagetmesome #favoritegummy
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now