Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Tori Skye N.
Tori Skye N.
Land o lakes, Fl

Such a tasty snack! The only down fall is once you have one it's impossible to stop!
Danielle L.
Danielle L.

Hands down my favorite candy. I love that I can still enjoy these since I was a kid.
Tara H.
Tara H.
Baltimore, MD

These are some of my favorite candies. I could eat the whole package in one sitting!
Caroline Q.
Caroline Q.
Washington, DC

Who doesn't love Swedish fish? Great candy that doesn't have an overpowering flavor.
Ailish M.
Ailish M.
Fremont, OH

I just love Swedish fish! I always buy a bag like this and sneak it into the movies.
Jackie I.
Jackie I.
Coatesville, PA

Sweish fish are the perfect gummy candy. Not too soft but not too firm and fat free!
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Lindenwold, NJ

Swedish fish gum. Waterice and the candy? Once you have one you're gonna want another
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Newport Beach, CA

My favorite Gummi ever, really reminds me of my dad. Love the taste and the texture!
Tyra H.
Tyra H.
Ulysses, KS

The king size are even more fun than the smaller ones! And less of a chocking hazard
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Sandy, Ut

The best chewy candy ever invented. so sweet and chewy at the same time. Delicious.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now