Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Mallory C.
Mallory C.

All time favorite candy. That is all.
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
Chapin, SC

Delicious candy. Will continue to buy
Kalee B.
Kalee B.
Rockledge, FL

Jamie W.
Jamie W.

Also my favorite movie candy! Very chewy and I don't know exactly what to describe the flavor of these.. It's so hard to explain. It also doesn't get stuck on your teeth that bad as orange sugary wedge candies. Maybe to me it taste like light cherry taste maybe to me? I don't know how to really describe it. I had a really tough time thinking what flavor it is.. I'm not sure on that one!
MJ P.
MJ P.

I have been eating these since they were in the penny candy store when I was a kid. Still the same great flavor and just the right softness. My favorite thing to do is bite off the head first. If you look closely, you will see Swedish written on the side. Passed my addiction off to a friend of mine who also gets a kick out of biting the heads off.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Philadelphia, PA

Both gummy and smooth, Swedish Fish are sure to give you a wonderful snack experience. Their uniquely scrumptious flavor will satiate any sort of sugar craving. They are also fat free! As a kid, I would always grab some of these after an unsuccessful fishing trip so I could always show my mom the most delicious fish we could have caught !
Summer R.
Summer R.

Ever since I was little this has always been one of the tastiest chewy sweets that I can't seem to get enough of. Each gummy fishy has an enjoyable taste and texture that always keeps me wanting more and more. I try not to purchase to often for that specific reason but these are hands down one of my favorite candies
Jill J.
Jill J.
Minneapolis, MN

What can I say? I'm a sucker for these guys! Everything from flavor to texture, they're my sugary guilty pleasure. I tend to be satisfied with just a few, so they last me a while, but for someone who's not big on candy, I find myself picking these up more than I'd care to admit. Chewy, cherry-y, and oh so tasty!
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Show Low, AZ

These were my childhood favorite. I used to fight my dad for them! Thankfully, whenever he would buy some, he'd buy me some too. I love Swedish Fish. I love the shape of them, I love the way they taste....not quite cherry, but not quite anything else. They have their own unduplicated unique flavor.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA

Swedish Fish is one of my favorite kinds of candy. I love the distinct cherry taste, the sweet smell, even the texture... My Swedish Fish obsession has even led me to purchasing soaps and shampoos with the Swedish Fish scent - even a Swedish Fish flavored vodka. Yep, I'm just a bit obsessed!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now