Add a Photo
Kalee B.
Rockledge, FL

Jamie W.
Jamie W.

Also my favorite movie candy! Very chewy and I don't know exactly what to describe the flavor of these.. It's so hard to explain. It also doesn't get stuck on your teeth that bad as orange sugary wedge candies. Maybe to me it taste like light cherry taste maybe to me? I don't know how to really describe it. I had a really tough time thinking what flavor it is.. I'm not sure on that one!
MJ P.
MJ P.

I have been eating these since they were in the penny candy store when I was a kid. Still the same great flavor and just the right softness. My favorite thing to do is bite off the head first. If you look closely, you will see Swedish written on the side. Passed my addiction off to a friend of mine who also gets a kick out of biting the heads off.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA

Swedish Fish is one of my favorite kinds of candy. I love the distinct cherry taste, the sweet smell, even the texture... My Swedish Fish obsession has even led me to purchasing soaps and shampoos with the Swedish Fish scent - even a Swedish Fish flavored vodka. Yep, I'm just a bit obsessed!
Tanya O.
Tanya O.

I've been muching on these sweet fish since I was a young teen. I like these even better then twizzlers .
I remember when I was able to purchase them at my local corner store for only about 10cents for one. These treats are still around because they are just that sweet! (Good)
Alycia V.
Alycia V.
Norwich, CT

I never tried this until my husband and I met for the first time. He brought me this and I loved it. it is shaped of a fish and it is almost like a gummy bear but more dense. It has a sweet taste without being overpowering and leaves a yummy aftertaste.
Blair W.
Blair W.
Maplewood, MN

Not a huge fan - something about the flavor is just off for me. I know a lot of people go nuts over these, I just don't think they taste good. Especially since the fish are all the same flavor, I can only eat a few before becoming sick of them.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Fayetteville, NC

Love Swedish fish! They have a strong bit not too strong flavor, and have just the right amount of chewiness. Unlike some other candies, any generic versions won't do! This is, however, a candy that I will always pay full price for.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Corp Christi, TX

These are my perfect study time snack. Sweet, small, and not messy. It might not sound like much but chocolate fingers or salty residue can slow down page flipping. Some fruit candy can be a but too much but these are perfect.
Kirby Y.
Kirby Y.
Columbus, OH

Who doesn't love swedish fish! I personally like the little ones a little on the stale side so I leave them out, but they are great for all ages. I think they are the perfect little snack to satisfy a sweet craving.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now