Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Dianeara G.
Dianeara G.
Mountville, PA
These fish candies are one of my all time favorite. Theyre so flavorful, I can't help but eat more then one.
Jordana M.
Jordana M.
I love the taste of Swedish fish!! They are one of my favorite gummy!! They are the Best gummys I have every tasted!!
Monica G.
Monica G.
Swedish red fish my kid loves them so much sugar but these are his favorite so here and there he gets them.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Milford, OH
One of my favorite snacks. It is low fat and the individually wrapped ones make them easy to talk on the go
Halle R.
Halle R.
Very fun to eat. Kind of tough too bite into but still very good taste and texture. Fun to mess around with
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
These are delicious and so addictive. I get these every time I go to our local candy shop. The flavor is like no other candy I've tasted.
I love this candy. They are sweet. They are nice and soft and chewy. I don't think these good get really any better. I love this product.
Teja J.
Teja J.
Wellsville, NY
These are a classic for a reason. The perfect amount of chewiness without being tacky, the perfect amount of sweetness without at all being syrupy, and unlike many Swedish Fish pretenders, they don't get stale and hard in the packaging.
Tina D.
Tina D.
Best snack ever! Affordable. Everybody loves Swedish Fish. I only like the red ones though, no other color.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Forest Hills, NY
I wish I can eat these everyday. These were another candy I could buy for 5 cents after school. The flavor is hard to describe.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?