22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,506 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!!! it taste so goo my whole family enjoys it!!! i will forever keep buying this! look good and tastes good!
These are a big hit at our parties and when we just need a snack. Taste the same as when I was younger. Sit down and start fishing yummy
Who doesn't like Swedish Fish?? Even slightly stale after the bag got left open one too many times, they're the best gummy candy around.
I never liked swedish fish, they were always too chewy for me, and I have very sensitive teeth. Never really cared for the flavor either.
Love love love it! These are my favorite go to snack for movie night. Road trips. Football games. Plus they are easy to share. And yummy
These are nasty...what is the flavor? I really can not tell what it is. I will pass these up every single time for any other gummy treat.
These are delicious and so addictive. I get these every time I go to our local candy shop. The flavor is like no other candy I've tasted.
This has always been a fave candy from my childhood the flavor is good they do get stuck on my teeth but i still love to eat them anyways
Swedish fish is a childhood favorite that continued into adulthood. Great flavor only thing I dislike is it sticking in my wisdom teeth.
Favorite candy! Never tastes chemically how the no brand fish gummies taste. They're super cute, & taste good so I buy them all the time
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos