The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,372 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish have always been a quick go to candy! The flavor is original and addicting! I highly recommend! It tastes different from similar candies, but at the same time can be eaten together!
Always s a good treat. My husband and I take these on the road with us and on the airplane with us. They make a great little snack candy without being obnoxiously sweet.
They are the best fish gummies they are soo good with a unique taste and they are just so delicious. I don't think I've tried any other fish gummies that are this good and soft and not to mention how affordable they are.
Such a classic candy, can't imagine going to the movies without them. My favorite color in other candy brands are the red ones, so having a bag full of reds is perfect!
I'm not a big chocolate person but absolutely love gummy candies. And this is my second favorite. I love the flavor and love that you can always find bigger bags of them too
This is my go to candy. Keeps my mouth satisfied. You get plenty in a bag. As a mother of 6 you can make many cool desserts with these candies for different occasions
Swedish fish are super yummy, but you can't eat them for too long or the taste is too intense. But I love them for movies or for having a movie night with my boo! Would definitely recommend to pick up before a movie!
These fish are definitely my go to candy ! They are delicious and I prefer the red ones over the colored ones . They are tasty but they do get stuck in your teeth .
Idk what flavor these are supposed to be, but I found them most peculiar. That being said, I love it! I also love the texture - it is unlike other gummy candies.
This has always been my go to favorite candy! Love the chewyness and the flavor. I usually buy the big sealable bag from rite aid. The price is great for the big bad. I would 110% recommend to other people
Q & A
Swedish fish need friends. Will the company making them make other Swedish aquatic treats?
.........How good are these?
Have you ever tried a swedish fish shot? I love it so much I ask for it to be made into a full size glass / drink lol
How much do you eat
Where do you eat these the most? Movies or Home
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos