BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy

• Wouldnt it taste great to have the sweedish fish taste in a lip b...2 Answers
Bert  .
Bert .
Cambridge, OH
Yum yum I love them just a wee bit to much.. last week I got the 1.9 lb bag and eat the whole thing in 2 days. They are great to put in little baggies to take with you.. that is if you don't eat them all first. yum yum !!
Estephany H.
Estephany H.
Long Beach, CA
I love swedish fish. Sounds weird right? But these are absolutely delicious. They have a fruity flavor to them. The name might not be appealing at the beginning, but trust me you wont regret trying these yummy gummies :-)
Lucia W.
Lucia W.
Wyandotte, MI
I have loves these since I was a little kid. These are great for days when you want a sweet treat, but you don't want too have too much sugar. They sell a lot of gummy type products now but these will forever be the best.
Laura B.
Laura B.
I am not a big fan of gummy candy. The fact that these are fish shaped makes them ideal for a lot of different crafty/party/themed snacks. I buy them for that reason alone. I do not eat them mostly because of the texture.
Ryan  L.
Ryan L.
Davison, MI
A favorite from childhood, still taste delicious today. This sweet you a treat does not get stuck in my teeth, but get stuck in my head and makes me want more. My kids love these fish as well as we enjoy them as a family
Lu C.
Lu C.
Swedish fish are really yummy. They're sort of like gummy bears, but softer and tastes slightly different. You can get this at almost any grocery store. It's also very affordable! I would try this if you like any gummies
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Danville, CA
I am highly obsessed with Swedish Fish!! They were a childhood favorite of mine that I have just recently rediscovered, and I was pleased to find out that I'm still just as obsessed with them as I was when I was younger.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Calera , AL
I really like this candy. It has a nice flavor to them and I think they are a great chewy candy. They are not too expensive for a candy like this. I like to get them as a special treat and my kids love the taste of them.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Town Creek, AL
I LOVE Swedish Fish! They are sweet and gummy and delicious. They aren't like some gummy candies that stick to your teeth and make chewing impossible. They are soft and wonderful. Definitely worth buying again and again.
Alicha W.
Alicha W.
stockton
So so so yummy! These are one of my favorite candies. Like them better than any other gummy candy. Bought them from Ikea. They have such a sweet yummy flavor. I definitely would recommend these to any other candy lover.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Spokane, WA
Which are better- the big ones or the mini ones?
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Rosharon, TX
Get a bowl of Jell-O in a small fish tank you get from the dollar store. Put these Swedish Fish in along with any other chosen candy, and it would make a decorative treat that is fun to make.
Noemi H.
Noemi H.
Why are they in the shape of a fish?
Takeisha  M.
Takeisha M.
mesa, AZ
Who use to play with these as kids or now ?
Krystal L.
Krystal L.
Orange park, Fl
Has anyone tried the Swedish Fish flavored vodkas before? They are pretty darn close to the actual flavor of the candy!! Yummmm