Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Mt Pleasant, SC

Swedish fish are seriously the best thing ever! I love gummy candy, and these classic cherry flavored ones are soooo yummy!! Once I open a bag, its super hard for me to put it down lol! Cheap and available almost everywhere, highly recommend this candy
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
Muskegon, MI

I have loved this product since I was a kid. I started eating them again when I was pregnant. It is very affordable ($1.00). Although most of the bags I have purchased, the candy has tasted dusty and old. It is repurchase worthy if you get a fresh bag.
Hailey H.
Hailey H.
Thunder Bay, Ontario, Ontario

SOOOO Good, I love these candies, they taste so good, not to gooey and not to hard. Reminds me of my childhood. I purchased these at Wal-Mart and they are fairly priced. I eat these as often as I can. I will always repurchase them. LOVE them! So tasty
Deanna L.
Deanna L.
Staten Island, NY

This package obviously comes with a lot of fishes. They are pretty big but not that big that you can't eat on in one bite. You can find this at your local drugstore. This taste sweet like strawberries. I would recommend this to people who love sweets!!
sierra d.
sierra d.

Best movie candy. Only giving 4 stars because the bags/boxes do not have too many gummies in them. Other than that, great taste! Cheap/adorable, they are at the dollar store but at movie theaters they can be up to $4-$5! Still an awesome candy though.
Ryann C.
Ryann C.

LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!! I tend to not be a gummy candy fan...but swedish fish are definitely the exception to the rule for me. They are bursting with flavor and I absolutely love the texture. They satisfy my cravings without making me feel too guilty.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Stockton, CA

I like these because they are gummy but they are hard forms gummy you don't find many chewy candies with the hard texture like that. These are affordable and worth the price as well. I don't eat these often at all. Def would buy again when I see them.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Philadelphia, PA

Who doesn't love Swedish fish. Especially kids. I always but these for my son. Now this size bag I thinks a little pricey. I usually but single size bags for my kid. But I guess if u wana but in bulk because this would kinda be bulk this is way to go.
Lamia H.
Lamia H.
Davis, CA

They're vegan, so I can share with my boyfriend (who's Swedish), which is nice. Other than that, they're not the best candy I've ever eaten, but they're not bad either. Definitely different than other candies out there, because they don't use gelatin.
Devin O.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR

In my top 10 favorite candies. I love these red fish and the rainbow ones too. They are soft and gummy, a bit stretchy and not as rubbery as traditional gummy bears. They are very sweet and taste "red" which is kind of a strawberry/unknown red flavor.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now