Add a Photo
Carol D.
Brandon, FL
May 19, 2016, 11:54 p.m.
Review for: Bag
Swedish fish are an ultimate candy snack when you're surrounded by kids. Tastes like red licorice but better which is great for those of us who don't necessarily like red licorice. Also can be described as a red sour patch kid without the sour.
Christina L.
Christina L.
I LOVE SWEDISH FISH. Its the best chewy gummy candy money can buy. I've had different things with Swedish fish, Italian ice, mixed drinks and so much more. I always seem to buy Swedish fish every time I'm at a convenience store i can get enough!
Laury D.
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
My husband had me try these for the first time about 13 years ago, and now we,purchase them all the time, they have a nice texture(gummy and chewy) and an almost cherry like flavor, but they do taste good, but I wouldn't call the flavor cherry.
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love sweedish fish, probably one of my favorite gummy candy's. They are addicting. You can buy them at your local grocery store, some gas stations and the good thing is they usually don't cost very much! Great snack for road trips!
Savannah A.
Savannah A.
Saint Paul, MN
I love Swedish fish ! They taste great and are not sticky ! They have a unique flavor instead of a usual candy flavor . I enjoy it a lot ! They have a unique texture when you bite into it where it still doesn't get sticky but it's still gooey .
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Glendale, AZ
I can't say enough good things about Swedish Fish. I get these at least once a year and always enjoy the experience. They're delicious, inexpensive, and make a good treat every now and again. If you like gummy candy, you'd probably like these!
adina s.
adina s.
Richmond, TX
Swedish Fish are my guilty pleasure. I used to think they were good for me... I was wrong. I buy them by the handful at Five Below and try not to eat all of the bags at once. They remind me of my childhood and make my day just a little better.
Trista K.
Trista K.
akron, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love to take this candy to the movies!! They are sweet and gummy!!! It's a classic snack that's been around for years!! You can buy this candy about anywhere!! It's a great value. My kids enjoy as well!! Of course this is a repurchase worthy!!
Bruce W.
Bruce W.
Swedish fish are a classic standby. Probably not as popular among the younger generation, but for a more seasoned palate, they are so sweet and chewy and pack a lovely flavor. Great to have around or keep in the gym bag for a mid-workout snack
Ashlee S.
Ashlee S.
This is my top craved gummy snack. I'll go through period's of time where all I want to eat is swedish fish. They remind me of my mom because we used to eat them all the time when I was little. I'd definitely recommend swedish fish to anyone!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?