Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Cherie N.
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE

I am a huge fan of Swedish fish. There's nothing like them. They are a chewy fruit flavored candies they aren't gummy like a gummy bear. They are more firm. You can get a big bag of these at the dollar store, very well priced for as many you get in a bag.
Callie C.
Callie C.
Minneapolis, MN

Swedish fish are my favorite candy because of its harder outside and soft inside. They taste amazing they have a nice cherry flavor. This is a great low calorie snack. I prefer these over other gummy candys. I buy Swedish fish often they are my favorite .
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Penfield, NY

Swedish Fish have been one of my favorite treats since I was young. At 35, my mom STILL makes me a Christmas stocking and makes sure that she fills it with Swedish Fish. Love the bright colors and the texture. I would absolutely recommend this to others !
Chloe J.
Chloe J.
Tracy, CA

Very yummy candy. I always have it available at my house. Be careful if you have cavities tho because the gummy candies like these will make you cavities worse or you will develop more. Be sure not to leave any gummy residue on your teeth for that reason.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.

These are a childhood favorite!!! If you used to buy penny candy, this is on point! The price was ok and comparable to that of other candy of that type. I got mine at Walmart. I get these often and recommend them. The flavor is great and are always fresh!
Kathy G.
Kathy G.
Oceanside, NY

Swedish fish are always a classic chewy candy I will reach for. It gives you the sweetness you need, it definitely satisfies my sweet tooth. I purchase it from cvs and I buy it maybe once a ,I think. Definitely can't stop eating it until the bag is empty.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO

I could remember going to the candy store as a kid and getting a bag full of these for a $1! I really enjoy these candies from time to time but sometimes, the sugar hurts my teeth! The flavor of these are indescribable but addictive to eat. A great treat!
Mandy P.
Mandy P.
dewitt, VA

Swedish fish is a red cherry licorice candy that is great for snacking and having something sweet byut not to unhealthy for you. it is chewy and soft and perfect but you have to make sure you get ones that are in date if not they can be hard and to chewy!
Katie G.
Katie G.
Pickerington, OH

I LOVE SWEDISH FISH. They are my favorite non-chocolate candy. I love the different flavor, and they are always so soft and easy to chew. I don't get them often because I usually choose chocolate but when I get them I am always very happy with my choice.
Aubrey A.
Aubrey A.

I love these so much they were the first thing I demanded I be allowed to eat after getting my braces removed. So yummy! Gumminess is just right, not too hard (looking at you Haribo gummies), not so soft (looking at you Motts Fruit Snacks). Just perfect!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?