Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Julianne B.
Julianne B.
Hanahan , SC

I could honestly eat a whole bag of Swedish Fish! They are one of my favorite candies! Unlike a lot of candy, the bag comes pretty full. I have never had a gummy that can compare to them. Delicious and inexpensive. Writing this review made me want some!
Adela V.
Adela V.
Zillah, WA

Great candy at a great price. First time I tried these were when I bought them while shopping for furniture at Ikea and I was surprised how good they were, I would buy them again and am glad that we stopped and grabbed some in the first place. Try them!
Joseline M.
Joseline M.
Milwaukee, WI

Swedish fish!! love them. i tend to over them and myself sick haha. well they are my favorite candy for my sugar cravings, they are affordable. when ever i'm on the bus i have a bag of Swedish fish and soda to go with it. its a definitely purchase worth
Dawn H.
Dawn H.
Nedrow, Ny

Now I have to admit that this was my moms FAVORITE forever and I never liked them growing up. HOWEVER about 10 years ago they became LIFE to me. You an often find them in my drawer at work and one hanging out of my mouth throughout the day....no judging
Donna T.
Donna T.
Crystal Lake, IL

Swedish Fish are so yummy! I love that this candy is available. My son has many food allergies and this is one candy he can have. I wish they didn't get struck in your teeth so much. I think they are a good value. We only eat these on special occasions.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.

I cannot tell you how frequently I buy this huge bag of Swedish fish. My family loves them and so do i. These have to be one of my favorite candies ever. I highly suggest trying them or buying them to share. Cost $5 for a giant bag at any grocery store.
Misty R.
Misty R.
Johnstown, PA

i absolutley love swdish fish the red ones are my favorite there is something about the taste that is very addicting they are priced reasonable and the packaging is very eye popping i would recommend this candy to everyone and i will purchase them again
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Fort Wayne, IN

Bought these when I was sneaking snacks into the movies. I got the big bags since I was sharing with a few friends and it lasted me a few days after the movie as well. It has asset taste I can't describe but it's one of my all time favorite gummy snacks
dylan b.
dylan b.
West Mifflin, PA

Swedish Fish, the best none sour gummy candy out there. There is no way that someone can dislike eating a bag of these, and they are definitely addicting. If you like fun fish shaped candies and a great cherry like red taste, then these are a must have.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN

These are addicting, you can't have just a few. They have such a good taste to them and the fruitiness are amazing! It is bad to buy the big bag lol, you are just going to want to sit there and eat and eat and eat! I usually get the box of swedish fish!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now