Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Laura M.
Laura M.
Sevierville, TN
This candy is delicious. It is very sweet and tasty. Every once and awhile you get a bag where they are hard, so the softer the better!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite gummy candies! I love the shape and the chewiness of swedish fish. The flavor is amazing too!
Heather J.
Heather J.
These are the best gummy candies that I can eat. I get the big bag and snack for a couple of weeks such a good deal
Zaira M.
Zaira M.
Irving, TX
Who doesn't love Swedish fish? They're one of my favorite candies in the entire world. The cost can't be beat either. They're so yummy.
Keana B.
Keana B.
I love Swedish Fish--they are one of my favorite snacks of all time! Whenever I eat them, I remember the whole humane idea in Ramona and Beezus, by eating the head off first before the body!
Andi B.
Andi B.
Simpsonville, SC
Yummy!  Such a great snack when I crave something sweet! Really easy to find and buy.  Easy to eat on the go.
Kailee Z.
Kailee Z.
Paragould, AR
This snack is so perfect. Love Swedish fish they are the perfect sweet snack without being over sugary .
shannon d.
shannon d.
Dec. 26, 2015, 7:42 p.m.
Review for: Bag
I have a sweet tooth when it comes to Swedish fish! haha. I used to always keep them in my locker at school for a snack. they're sort of bland but are gummies and the right amount of sweet.
Mayra J.
Mayra J.
Dayton, OR
AMAZING!!! Swedish fish is my all-time favorite candy if I could I'd give it 6 stars. It's like sour patch kids without the sourness. It's amazing and my bestfriend got me a huge bag for my birthday and I fell in love !!!
BRITNEY S.
BRITNEY S.
New Bedford , MA
Dec. 23, 2015, 10 p.m.
Review for: Bag
I'm not a huge fan of candy to begin with but Swedish fish has to be my least favorite candy. They are plain and hard to eat. You waste the candy mostly because it gets stuck in your teeth and you have to brush it out.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?