22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol3 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Long Prairie, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are soo good. They're so gummy and flavorful. Though they can be too chewy some times, but it's worth the risk.
carla c.
carla c.
It is one of my favorite candies. It is very chewy. I can definitley eat a whole bag in one sitting. The only thing that bothers me is that they get stuck in my teeth. Regardless, they are a favorite!
lacey s.
lacey s.
One of my favorite candies! I've heard quite a few people say that they're not fans of this candy. But I have no idea why! It's soo good
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Kettering , Oh
These are my favorite candies ever. Love them! This bag is a better value too and it's nice that it's resealable.
Zoe Y.
Zoe Y.
Snohomish, WA
Oh my gosh!!!!! I love this candy so much when ever I get it it's like Christmas. I love when I bite into it and the goo hits my tongue then I have to pull it with my teeth it's the best feeling ever.
Molly K.
Molly K.
I love Swedish Fish. I'm not a fan of gummy candies but these are still very good. They are affordable.
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Madison, WI
These are so good, but unfortunately have a lot of calories, so one must be aware of that fact when munching on them. They have a great flavor, though I'm not sure I could words together to describe that flavor.
kathryn w.
kathryn w.
This is one of my favorites .It is such a great candy /snack/ treat.This is a chewy sweet tooth kind of candy .My mom said she had a candy that was like this when she was growing up so we both like this candy alot.
Michelle I.
Michelle I.
Surprisingly addictive, although they do hurt my teeth after awhile. I have sensitive teeth and these are just a bit too sugary. But, a little snack pack is just enough of a treat and you don't feel like you have to eat the whole bag. Good to eat in movie theaters too, because they're silent.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
While I enjoyed these yummy fish growing up, I now can't stand the waxy taste or artifical coloring they use in the candy. Why continue to use artifical ingredients? So disappointed.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?