Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Emily B.
Emily B.

These are my favorites 😍😍 although I used to really love the colorful off brand ones- which I think they stopped selling. I just could eat these all day!
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Owasso, OK

Swedish fish are so sweet and delicious. They are a fun snack for anyone! Once you have one you have trouble stopping until you've eaten the whole bag
Samantha  M.
Samantha M.
Winthrop, MA

Every time I eat these it brings be back to my childhood. My mom use to be obsessed with these! i love chewy sweet candy and this always hits the spot!
Candace C.
Candace C.
Merced, CA

These are pretty tasty though I actually prefer good old fashioned gummy bears but these are pretty good for movie snacks and a girls night in party
Jazmine G.
Jazmine G.

I will never say no to Swedish fish. I think that they are delicious. All of the kids in my family think that they are yummy yummy in there tummy.
Joseph P.
Joseph P.
Fleming Isle, FL

I love these and keep them at work, but the VERY DRY shell that forms around them is actually rough on my gums. I try not to eat to many any more.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Fullerton, CA

These are only good if you get fresh ones. and by fresh ones i mean ones that aren't hard and chewy i usually try to check before i purchase them
Chandi M.
Chandi M.
Ocala, FL

Swedish fish is such a great candy! I always get it for my dad for a present because it's his favorite food! I love eating these in school too.
Christian h.
Christian h.
Ft Wainwright, AK

These are so good. We don't buy sweets often but this is my kids pick when we let them choose a treat, and of course we snag a few for ourself.
Heather R.
Heather R.
N Ridgeville, OH

Swedish fish is always a favorite around our house! My daughter even made a Fathers Day present using a tackle box and Swedish fish candies!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now