The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,500 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These remind me of a happier time in my childhood. My aunt always had them and used to sneak them to us kids! A great treat and so yummy.
These are a big hit at our parties and when we just need a snack. Taste the same as when I was younger. Sit down and start fishing yummy
These have a flavor and texture that cannot be matched! I love grabbing them at IKEA! Always a classic treat and they look cute in jars!
These are gross!!! One of the worst gummy candy out there. I turn these down every time. Then the gross taste gets stuck in your teeth!
Sweetish fish are the favorite candy when it comes to any candy. I would recommend and they are little and they are a good little treat.
I love the resealable package. It allows me to eat as many or as few as I want without having to worry about the candy not staying fresh.
Swedish fish are one of my favorite snacks to bring to work! Perfect to plop a couple in my mouth and head to the sales floor. Love them!
Who doesn't like Swedish Fish?? Even slightly stale after the bag got left open one too many times, they're the best gummy candy around.
These are nasty...what is the flavor? I really can not tell what it is. I will pass these up every single time for any other gummy treat.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos