Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Ashley L.
Ashley L.

7th e 53rd are a classic favorite candy. Love the cherry flavor. Cute little fishies
Jen O.
Jen O.
Oakland, CA

Love this taste of this candy but I hate that it gets stuck to the back of my teeth.
Gia T.
Gia T.
Monterey, CA

Very yummy and chewy. Loved this can't since I was a child. I recommend to everyone.
Rhiannon F.
Rhiannon F.
Tavares, FL

Swedish fish are easy to share with others. Easy to enjoy on the go. Love the taste.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.

I have loved this since I was a kid I love the taste of them it's like nothing else!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Port Huron, MI

One of the best gummies every made. If yoy haven't tried them I strongly suggest it!
Alex T.
Alex T.
Saint Louis, MO

My favorite candy it's so sweet and not too tough to chew. Can't get enough of them.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.

My favorite candy on earth! I love Swedish fish so much! My little ones love it too!
Danielle L.
Danielle L.

Hands down my favorite candy. I love that I can still enjoy these since I was a kid.
Caroline Q.
Caroline Q.
Washington, DC

Who doesn't love Swedish fish? Great candy that doesn't have an overpowering flavor.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now