Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Temple hills, MD
These are ultimately my favorite candies. I will always keep buying these I can't ever stay away from these to long.
Imani P.
Imani P.
Detroit, MI
One of my favorite candies. Classic flavor and very affordable. But it can get really stuck in your teeth.
Erin K.
Erin K.
Ramona, CA
Jan. 4, 2016, 6:27 a.m.
Review for: Bag
Swedish fish are really delicious and a great candy to munch on. Even better is the 7lb bag you can buy that's meant to share with friends but is best hidden in a draw where you can savor them all yourself without having to share.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
How could you possibly rate these delicious fish anything less than 5 stars? I could understand if you didn't have a fresh bag though. Tough fish can be quite the disappointment.
Megan F.
Megan F.
Fowler, IN
I love the chewy treat. It is very inexpensive and you get a lot for your money. It is a great gummi treat.
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Hartford, CT
I really like these, they are addicting lol taste like sour patch without the sour sugar added to it !!!!
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Raymond, NH
I have literally eaten a whole bag in a few days they were my favorite snack when i was a kid and i still love them
Justine M.
Justine M.
Oh my goodness! I LOVE Swedish fish! Especially when I was pregnant! They're the best! I eat these often!
Cheryl T.
Cheryl T.
These are awesome!! They taste so good and have the perfect gummy feel. Some gummies are hard but these are perfect
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Phoenix
So good one of my go to's when I want sweets and they so easy to eat while driving. My son loves them too
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?