Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Rachael N.
Rachael N.
Lake City, MI

I love this sweet candy snack! The flavor is really good and they are nice and chewy!
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Omaha, NE

Best non chocolate candy ever!!! So soft and tastes great. My 2 boys and I love them!
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Litchfield, OH

This is my favorite candy! I t is always fresh in the package at an affordable price!
Sher M.
Sher M.
New York

I love this so so much. Usually have a bag on me for class to get me through the day!
judy z.
judy z.
Staten Island, NY

Love my sweedish fish i just don't buy them to much because I don't want any cavaties
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Parma

I absolutely love swedish fish. I like how they taste. anything gummy are my favorite
Madison D.
Madison D.

Love Swedish fish! They are nice and chewy and have a really nice taste! Really good!
Shelby R.
Shelby R.

Love picking these up at ikea every time I go. I can eat a whole bag in one sitting 🙊
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Greensburg, PA

Love Swedish fish! They are a staple snack of all time! They remind you of your youth
Marla D.
Marla D.
Narberth, PA

Swedish fish is my absolute favorite candy. I would eat these over chocolate any day!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now