Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Madah J.
Madah J.

These are so addictive. I love, love, love Swedish Fish - I like to stretch them out! They're not too sweet or soft. i'M CRAVING SOME NOW!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Moores Hill, IN

These little red fish are great!! Sweet chewy tasty fish! We love to sit and snack on these and we always order them when we go to a movie
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Daytona Beach, FL

Swedish fish are one of my favorite snacks to bring to work! Perfect to plop a couple in my mouth and head to the sales floor. Love them!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.

Love Swedish fish they are mine and my fathers favorite we used to send them to him while he was deployed. I still love them...so good!!!
Melanie  A.
Melanie A.
Miami , Fl

I didn't like the taste and texture of Swedish fish, it felt too sweet and artificial. They're also expensive compared to other gummies.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Tempe, AZ

I love the texture and flavor! they are sweet with a chewy essence that doesn't get stuck to your teeth. i love this snack for the movies
Emily A.
Emily A.
Jacksonville , FL

Swedish Fish are so addictive and definitely one of my favorite candies. I will easily take down a whole box or bag in one sitting. YUM!
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
St Augustine, FL

This is a classic chewy, fruity candy. A downside though is that they are extremely sticky and hard to get out from between your teeth.
Juliette K.
Juliette K.
Chicopee, MA

This is actually one of my favorite candies. Keep in mind I'm more of a sour candy person but I cannot survive without Swedish Fish.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Parkville, MD

They're chewy, fruity, sweet, easy to mindlessly snack on like the indulgent lazybones I am, and they're vegan! What's not to love?
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now