22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,503 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My mom absolutely loves these and she got all of hooked on them! They're very yummy and addicting, I highly recommend these gummy candies
I have loved these since I was a little kid! Sometimes I'll grab a bag to snack on when I seem them in a store, they're just super good.
These are my favorite. They are vegan and fat free. They taste great. These are a candy from when I was younger and still taste as good.
One of my favorite candies! I've heard quite a few people say that they're not fans of this candy. But I have no idea why! It's soo good
Swedish fish have been my favorite candy since I can remember! . once you start, you are going to have a hard time putting the bag down!
They're a classic candy you cant go wrong with. Especially if you're going to the movies. Not too soft not too hard. Chewy deliciousness.
My favorite candies in the world! A childhood favorite that lasts to this day. I love finding strange and yummy pairings to go with them!
My favorite gummy candy. Love munching on these at the movie theatre. The perfect movie snack if your into chewy sugary red candy.
Swedish fish have always been a favorite of mine! They are so chewy and flavorful! The only downside is they kind of stick to your teeth.
These remind me of a happier time in my childhood. My aunt always had them and used to sneak them to us kids! A great treat and so yummy.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos