The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,294 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
They remind me of my father. He loves them and when I was a kid we used to always buy them at the corner store and eat them together. It kind of reminds me of my childhood
I think these little fishys are good for the look as far as taste they are i cant quit understand it i use them as a drink garnish its called a fsih ball
If you love cherry flavored anything, you'll love Swedish fish! This another mouth watering candy and if you're not careful, you could eat the entire bag in one sitting. :)
My family loves this candy. It's great for movies or sitting around family room together talking about life. They can get pretty addicting and ruin healthy eating plans.
Our entire family loves Swedish fish. They are always soft and enjoyable to eat. I would definitely buy these. Swedish are always fresh. They are an inexpensive sweet.
Love these candies. Perfectly soft and chewy and great flavor. I wish they didn't stick to my teeth so much, but hey, they still are delicious
Love these little red fish! Nothing like a bag of these and a sugary soda at the movies. My go to candy (in addition to sour patch watermelon) to satisfy my sweet tooth!-
I'm not big on eating candy or sweets in general but I will always love Swedish fish. It's not to sweet and it's gummy enough for me to savor.
Ahhh, the good old days! These gummy fish are so good and the perfect amount of sweet and chewy, but not super sticky. These are such a good memory of summer nights and baseball season candy!
This is my favorite candy! I can sit down and the whole bag is gone before I even know it! It takes like a sour patch kids without the sour just the sweet! So delicious
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos