22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,501 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Love Swedish Fish, I always got them at the candy store on the corner when I was little. I penny a piece. Love them, they're addicting.
I don't eat candy like that but these are so good and addictive.. soft and chewy.. if I purchase I get the small bag but very good candy
My favorite fishies. They are so chewy and sweet, it hits the sweet cravings every time. I just hate how it always gets stuck on my tooth
Sticky, chewy and wonderful! They have a great flavor and they have a good texture too. Not too sweet, but help with sweet tooth cravings
My favorite candies in the world! A childhood favorite that lasts to this day. I love finding strange and yummy pairings to go with them!
Try not to eat the whole bag. One of my favorite gummies, the flavor just brings you back to childhood. The bulk bag is great for snacks!
Love Swedish fish they are mine and my fathers favorite we used to send them to him while he was deployed. I still love them...so good!!!
Always a classic delicious treat. These little gummy fish taste the same as they did 10 years ago. Proven delicious through and through!
Swedish fish have always been a favorite of mine! They are so chewy and flavorful! The only downside is they kind of stick to your teeth.
Love Swedish fish, they are so good and chewy and taste amazing. Only thing is that they don't come in packages that have a lot of them.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos