Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jill A.
Jill A.

Swedish fish are my all time favorite snack. They have the perfect flavor and texture
Sher M.
Sher M.
New York

I love this so so much. Usually have a bag on me for class to get me through the day!
OnDeane J.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA

Some of the best candy. They have a unique taste that keeps you from just eating one.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Litchfield, OH

This is my favorite candy! I t is always fresh in the package at an affordable price!
Marajoan G.
Marajoan G.
Bethlehem, PA

There good but not my favorite. My kids love them. If you have kids i recommend this.
Madison D.
Madison D.

Love Swedish fish! They are nice and chewy and have a really nice taste! Really good!
Valerie L.
Valerie L.

I love Swedish fish!! It is sooo delicious!! The bigger the bag the more joy inside!!
Alexandria K.
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL

Mine and my daughter's favorite sweet treat we get the big bags from sams every visit
Shelby R.
Shelby R.

Love picking these up at ikea every time I go. I can eat a whole bag in one sitting 🙊
Rachael N.
Rachael N.
Lake City, MI

I love this sweet candy snack! The flavor is really good and they are nice and chewy!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now