Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Tara T.
Tara T.
Soft, delicious, fruity. Great for snacking or taking to the movies. If you like soft, chewy candies, you should be eating swedish fish. Don't worry you don't have to be a Swed to eat them. American approved.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Parkers lake, KY
I love this type of candy. It is sweet but not too sweet. You can get these at Kroger for a reasonable price.
Misty C.
Misty C.
Hazlehurst, GA
I love this candy product its yummy and delicious..... Highly recommended for anyone that loves a sweet snack
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
Stedman, NC
I enjoy these occasionally when they are around and I have a sweet tooth. Brings back childhood memories with my sister.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Huntingtn Wds, MI
These are the best gummy candy. The original is my favorite and brings back memories of my grandpa sneaking them to me in church and buying them for me at movie. The only non-chocolate candy that has my heart.
Dianeara G.
Dianeara G.
Mountville, PA
These fish candies are one of my all time favorite. Theyre so flavorful, I can't help but eat more then one.
Kiersten C.
Kiersten C.
Pittston, PA
Absolutely love Swedish fish! Not your average gummy they break down faster and are a bit stickier but so awesome!
Cheyenne A.
Cheyenne A.
Great movie snack my family loves these for movie not sometimes we don't want just popcorn and this always hits the spot
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Carlisle, AR
Swedish Fish are an old time favorite. I've loved these gummies since I was just a small child. Very fruity.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Easley, SC
Swedish Fish are some of my favorite candies! I love the taste, and they're unique in the gummy candy world.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?