Add a Photo
Photos (55)
judy z.
judy z.
Staten Island, NY

Love my sweedish fish i just don't buy them to much because I don't want any cavaties
Sher M.
Sher M.
New York

I love this so so much. Usually have a bag on me for class to get me through the day!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.

7th e 53rd are a classic favorite candy. Love the cherry flavor. Cute little fishies
Alex T.
Alex T.
Saint Louis, MO

My favorite candy it's so sweet and not too tough to chew. Can't get enough of them.
Gia T.
Gia T.
Monterey, CA

Very yummy and chewy. Loved this can't since I was a child. I recommend to everyone.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.

I have loved this since I was a kid I love the taste of them it's like nothing else!
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Riverside, Ca

Something about these are awesome. My kids love these which is weird cuz there young
Jen O.
Jen O.
Oakland, CA

Love this taste of this candy but I hate that it gets stuck to the back of my teeth.
Krista S.
Krista S.

I love these but way too many and you'll have a film left on your gums from the wax.
Marianne G.
Marianne G.
Sterling Hts, MI

This great treat is a fun way to celebrate Michigan Week because it represents fish.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?