BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Samantha C.
Anaheim, CA
This candy is so amazing I can't explain the flavor but !! It's amazing I swear try it please I've loved this candy for soo long ugh it's great
PAris B.
Bridge City, TX
Some kids might enjoy these because its candy and they don't know the difference but I am not a fan, and never have been. They are kind of rubbery too me.
Tiff's W.
Oh how I live the Swedish fish flavor! Perfectly soft gummy.. It's a more smooth texture not like the Jell-O type texture typical gummies have..
Atawaa J.
This candy is on of my top 5 of favorite candies. Through it it's plain the candy it self is pretty light and flavorful. I definitely recommend this candy.
Kristina O.
Cheltenham
Love this candy its a child hood favorite of mine!!! They are fruity and when I need something sweet that isn't chocolate this candy is definitely a must!
Drew N.
Bowling Green, KY
I have never been so disgusted by a candy in my life. Absolutely no flavor and the texture is horrible. Gah, simply nasty. Save your money, folks. Really.
Stephanie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love Swedish Fish. They are addicting so I have to have self control. Every summer, I get Swedish Fish flavored water ice & it's also delicious.
Angela C.
Looove Swedish Fish! So,the fact that these come in an easy-to-go cup just makes it even better! No hassle with worry about them drying out or trying to keep them fresh!
Cassidy N.
Mustang, OK
My favorite candy of all time and I am so freaking happy that it's Vegan! I don't know what I would do without this candy in my life!
Katie H.
Portland, OR
My brother loves these! It is his all time favorite candy. I like them too but will not go out of my way to eat them. They just aren't all that exciting.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?