Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Christina F.
Christina F.

These are my all time fave! I remember buying Swedish fish for a penny when I was younger. LOL.. After dance class my friends and I would go to the drug store and buy a dollars worth.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.

Loved them as a kid and still love them today! The best gummy type candy there is. They have a different type of outside coating than gummy bears and it makes them so much better!
Courtney f.
Courtney f.
Fort Worth, TX

My daughter loves these and they're easy to share with her since they're so soft she can easily eat them. I wish they came in more than one flavor but they are really good still.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.

Love these..One of my favorite chewy candy. I have a really hard time with gummy bears and other chewy candy but have no problem with these. They are very soft and taste great.
Airel L.
Airel L.

Swedish fish are great. They have a particular kind of sweet that you cant find in most other candies. They do get stuck in my teeth occasionally but I always go back for more
Myeisha H.
Myeisha H.

I am a huuuge lover of the sweets but Swedish is the one candy I absolutely loathe!! Something about the taste just resemble rubber & it gets stuck in my teeth bleh the worst!
Emily W.
Emily W.
Chalmette, LA

I love Swedish Fish! This is the perfect gummy treat if you need a pick me up and the they taste delicious! It's a good thing they're fat free because I eat them all the time!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

This is one of my favorite candies that is not chocolate! I specifically love eating these whenever I'm on an airplane for some odd reason, but I like any other time as well.
Dawn N.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN

Yum! a bag of these would be gone in a flash. You can't just eat one. You just get on a roll and by the time you actually take the time to look in the bag, they are all gone!
Jennifer  p.
Jennifer p.
Eastpointe , mi

Integral to my childhood. these days i maintain a jar of Swedish fish at all times. who could possibly be complaining or unhappy at work when they are chewing a red fish
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now