Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Danielle L.
Danielle L.

Hands down my favorite candy. I love that I can still enjoy these since I was a kid.
Jen O.
Jen O.
Oakland, CA

Love this taste of this candy but I hate that it gets stuck to the back of my teeth.
Marianne G.
Marianne G.
Sterling Hts, MI

This great treat is a fun way to celebrate Michigan Week because it represents fish.
Krista S.
Krista S.

I love these but way too many and you'll have a film left on your gums from the wax.
Jackie I.
Jackie I.
Coatesville, PA

Sweish fish are the perfect gummy candy. Not too soft but not too firm and fat free!
Sara C.
Sara C.

I Just recently tried Swedish Fish and I love them. All cherry gummies are amazing!!
Tara H.
Tara H.
Baltimore, MD

These are some of my favorite candies. I could eat the whole package in one sitting!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Mooresville, NC

Always a classic. Required for road trips. And this size is the best for road trips.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Topeka, KS

I used these to make candy kabobs for my kiddos Valentine's Day party. Pretty tasty.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Douglassville, PA

Swedish Fish are my all time favorite candies. I love the flavor and I love gummies.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?