The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,333 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love Swedish Fish. I'm not a fan of gummy candies but these are still very good. They are affordable.
Great candy!! I love the gummies and their sweet taste! It's a candy that I can pick up just about anywhere, too!
It is one of my favorite candies. It is very chewy. I can definitley eat a whole bag in one sitting. The only thing that bothers me is that they get stuck in my teeth. Regardless, they are a favorite!
I eat these like they are crack, taste so good but get stuck in my teeth so bad, always a favorite though
These are my favorite candies ever. Love them! This bag is a better value too and it's nice that it's resealable.
I LOVE SWEDISH FISH. ONE OF FAVORITE CANDIES probably All time fav gummy. SO GOOOODD. they are affordable as well
I love swedish fish. I always snack on them at work when I have no time for a meal. I usually go to Family Dollar and they cost $1-$2 which is not bad especially when you buy more then one bag and eat as much as I do.
Who doesn't love Swedish fish! I always have a bag of these for my sons bday parties! Every kid loves these!
I like sweadish fish butbi find that I cannot eat a whole bunch of them. They are nice and chewy with nice flavor.
I could eat these all day, and they're fat free! They taste like red sour patch kids with no sour sprinkles.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos