Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Maureen d.
Maureen d.
This is an excellent gummy snack that never goes out of style. It's a treat I enjoyed as a kid and tastes just as good as an adult
Devin S.
Devin S.
A person can never go wrong with Swedish fish. There taste is subtle, which I like so it never overpowers my taste buds.
Shon R.
Shon R.
Charlotte, NC
I purchase a box or two a month, it had a unique gummy texture and pull. Try plopping one in a grand margarita!
Rachelle R.
Rachelle R.
Pikeville, Ky
This was my absolute favorite candy while I was pregnant with my 3rd child. It's so sweet but not over sweet.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Super addicting! The bigger the bag, the better. Also, they're fun to put in jello for fun snacks at parties.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Great for sharing!! If you have a party or wanted to make treat bags. Swedish fish have always been a favorite of mine!
Liz S.
Liz S.
I think the hype is bigger than the candy is. I found this candy too tough, not as much flavor as other funnies either.
Donnette H.
Donnette H.
West plains, MO
My 3 year old son loves these fish! They are kind of hard to chew, but overall a decent product for families!
Margaret S.
Margaret S.
Swedish fish are great. They are super chewy and fruity. They are also good frozen or chilled and with chocolate
Salsabeel A.
Salsabeel A.
Melvindale, MI
I love Sweedish fish!!! It's actually one of my favorite candies. My mom has to literally hide it from meπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?