The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,500 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Chewy and yummy are how I would describe these gummies they are super and plenty come in the package. Plenty to share with your friends.
Hands down the best candy ever! If I could pick one delicious snack this would be it! I can never have enough of these! Purely addicting!
Imagine Swedish fish... In a jumbo sized bag. Swedish fish are every red candy lovers dream and this bag is the perfect size for sharing.
There is no stopping at 1 or 10 unless that's all that's left in the bag. These are the candies you keep eating and eating and eating...
I have loved these since I was a kid only downside is that they can get stuck in your teeth so make sure your dental hygiene is in check.
One of my all time faves.... The red swedish fish is the only one I will eat. It's a great flavor, chewy, and you can't eat just one.
I live chewy, fruity candy. Swedish fish have been around for a long time. A bag of these in the break room at work do not last too long.
Delicious, old-time family favorite. Cherry and chewy, the only problem is it getting stuck in your teeth (but it's really no big deal).
Always been a childhood favorite of mine. I love that no matter how long I go without them, when I want them they always taste the same.
My mom absolutely loves these and she got all of hooked on them! They're very yummy and addicting, I highly recommend these gummy candies
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos