BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Billie K.
Royal Oak, MI
I love everything about Swedish Fish. They have a great fruity taste, a nice soft candy that does not get stuck in my teeth and come in various sizes depending in your mood.
Venus W.
Glen Burnie, MD
Swedish Fish are fun to eat and they taste amazing. The only problem I have is they are a trigger food. I can eat the WHOLE big bag by myself...lol. I am NOT ashamed of this.
Sonya W.
Scarsdale, NY
My favorite candy!!!! I can't stop eating them once I start though. My only complaint is that I wish they were sugar free but still tasted good!
Norma T.
Love these, have recently gotten addicted to them! :) Have found that ones IN a box and then in a bag are much less sticky- i believe they are kept fresher! :)
Selena K.
I had these for the first time ever , and they were really good. They have multiple purpose use for itself. I've had it in vodka, Ice cream. Flavor so good.
Izabelle D.
Orlando, FL
MY FAVORITE CANDY! I love the chewyness as well as how cute the little red fish are. I don't know how some people don't like them. I could eat them all day!
Margarita S.
Staten Island, NY
I love sweetish fish! They're the right amount of chewy. They have here own special flavor . There not too big or too small. They're a sweet chewy snack when you need that fix
Taylynn C.
Colorado Springs, CO
These aren't the best candy. They make my stomach hurt and get stuck in your teeth really easy. Not the easiest to chew either. If you have braces I wouldn't recommend them.
Jade N.
Lynchburg, VA
Seriously my favorite gummy candy, the taste is comforting and reminds me of visiting my grandparents during the summer. Not quite as tangy as Hawaiian Punch but pretty close!
Katie H.
N Prince Geo, VA
I didn't like them the first time i tried swedish fish, but recently I've really started to like them. They are pretty tough to chew though, that would be my only compaint.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?