Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Liz S.
Liz S.
I think the hype is bigger than the candy is. I found this candy too tough, not as much flavor as other funnies either.
Margaret S.
Margaret S.
Swedish fish are great. They are super chewy and fruity. They are also good frozen or chilled and with chocolate
Nicole  A.
Nicole A.
Hampton , Ga
My favorite candy to eat as a child and I suelo enjoy this from time to time. I normally buy a pack of these from target when I crave them.
Diana P.
Diana P.
Watauga, TN
This candy can be very difficult to eat. I find the texture to be dry and tough, it is very difficult to eat.
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
Stedman, NC
I enjoy these occasionally when they are around and I have a sweet tooth. Brings back childhood memories with my sister.
Tara T.
Tara T.
Soft, delicious, fruity. Great for snacking or taking to the movies. If you like soft, chewy candies, you should be eating swedish fish. Don't worry you don't have to be a Swed to eat them. American approved.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Huntingtn Wds, MI
These are the best gummy candy. The original is my favorite and brings back memories of my grandpa sneaking them to me in church and buying them for me at movie. The only non-chocolate candy that has my heart.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Parkers lake, KY
I love this type of candy. It is sweet but not too sweet. You can get these at Kroger for a reasonable price.
Misty C.
Misty C.
Hazlehurst, GA
I love this candy product its yummy and delicious..... Highly recommended for anyone that loves a sweet snack
Dianeara G.
Dianeara G.
Mountville, PA
These fish candies are one of my all time favorite. Theyre so flavorful, I can't help but eat more then one.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?