The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,982 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
So good one of my go to's when I want sweets and they so easy to eat while driving. My son loves them too
How could you possibly rate these delicious fish anything less than 5 stars? I could understand if you didn't have a fresh bag though. Tough fish can be quite the disappointment.
Yum! My favorite non-chocolate snack! Love the flavor, the texture, the smell of Swedish fish! They are perfect to grab a little handful of sprinkle onto your chocolate ice cream. These are not overly hard like most gummy bears.
My favorite gummy candies! I love the shape and the chewiness of swedish fish. The flavor is amazing too!
I have literally eaten a whole bag in a few days they were my favorite snack when i was a kid and i still love them
Who doesn't love Swedish fish? They're one of my favorite candies in the entire world. The cost can't be beat either. They're so yummy.
These are the best gummy candies that I can eat. I get the big bag and snack for a couple of weeks such a good deal
Been eating since I was a little kid and still my favorite!! The kids love them to. They love to play fishy with them.
This candy is delicious. It is very sweet and tasty. Every once and awhile you get a bag where they are hard, so the softer the better!
Swedish fish are the perfect movie candy (because they are soft and quiet) and also go very well with soda pop and popcorn! I like the sugary flavor, so if you don't feel like tasting pure sugar than maybe this isn't for you.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos