The Best Gummy Candies: 14K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy
4.58 / 5 based on 7,686 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 101 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My son loves these. They are not my favorite "chewy" candy but this is what he likes to get as his treat quite a bit. I can't argue with that. Its healthier then a lot of them.
I love this the kids love it we can eat this all day and not get tired good price and we buy it all the time
Swedish fish always have a good consistency with a kind of firm outside and a soft and chewy inside while also being super sweet
Absolutely love Swedish fish! Not your average gummy they break down faster and are a bit stickier but so awesome!
Not too sweet but still satisfying for that gummy candy craving. Good texture of gummy...not too thick and not sticky.
This is one of my favorite products! :) I love the design on it, and the colors are very warm and inviting when purchasing in the store. Great price in the store and worth the money! :) I LOVE sweedish fish!
I love Swedish fish they are just the right amount a sweet and i love how chewy they are! They never get old
Ayy these are the best candies ever they should have five stars for 4 and a half. Anyway they're really bomb
Who doesn't like Swedish fish when your craving something sweet this is my goto candy. Love the taste yummy.
Highly addictive. Sweet but not overly sweet , chewy and delicious . Just don't eat the whole bag at once !!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
See All Photos