The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,882 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish to me is great! It's not loaded with sugar, it's perfect for a day by the pool or lake to snack on!
These are my all time favorite gummy candy so flavorful definitely addictive so if you don't plan on eating the whole bag at once I would advise you to not get these !
Yum. My kids love them. Grandma loves them. Dad loves them. I'm not a candy person and I like them. There is nothing else out there like them.
This is my absolute favorite go-to sweet treat! The serving size is the perfect amount for that bit of sweetness you may be craving!
Swedish Fish are the best gummy candies to throw in a ziplock bag and have in your purse while you're on the go.
Yum! Great snack for during the day or late night. Not too sweet, just right! Would highly recommend! Buy often!
One of the best used to buy the big size but had to downsize. BUT one of my old time favorites, my grandbabies lives them.
I don't think I'd ever tried a Swedish Fish until I met my now husband 7 years ago. It is good for fruity gummy candy, but I personally prefer something with a more aggressive flavor (sour).
Super sweet with a nostalgic taste from my childhood. These actually taste pretty great soaked in vodka as well.
Anytime we do a family road trip or movie night these are a must. I could eat a whole bag myself because they are so good.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos