The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,425 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are delicious and so addictive. I get these every time I go to our local candy shop. The flavor is like no other candy I've tasted.
These are my favorite. They are vegan and fat free. They taste great. These are a candy from when I was younger and still taste as good.
this is a classic. i feel like a kid again when i spot these gems at the store. the flavor is sweet enough and not as chewy as you think.
These are definitely a family favorite! They're always in the jar at my parents and gone by the time everyone leaves!
Best. Candy. Ever!
Best. Candy. Ever!
They're a classic candy you cant go wrong with. Especially if you're going to the movies. Not too soft not too hard. Chewy deliciousness.
I could literslly eat this candy all day long!!! It is sweet and che=ewy and quite possible the best candy in the worl!you have to try it
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!!! it taste so goo my whole family enjoys it!!! i will forever keep buying this! look good and tastes good!
One of my husband's favorite candy. I like the flavor. Great fat free candy. Great chewy candy everyone can enjoy that is not too sweet.
One of my all time favorite candies. I can't quite describe the flavor, but man are these addictive. Half the bag gone in a minute flat.
Sometime I get bags where the fish are just too hard, as if they're stale. But when I get a bag where they aren't too hard I enjoy them.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos