Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Lowell, AR

My five year old loves these, as do I! Definitely on our top list of favorite candies!
Tara K.
Tara K.
Groton, CT

Nothing better then chewing on a few cute little fish to satisfy that 3pm sugar crash!
Zahraa A.
Zahraa A.

Swedish fish are so addicting and taste so good i love them so much i can them everday
Yessenia I.
Yessenia I.
Woodbridge , va

Fishes!! These are the candies you cant just one 2 and stop! Super addicting love them
Anjelica R.
Anjelica R.
Corona, CA

Love them. Very delicious. Good price. They have big and small. I prefer the big fish.
Aliza S.
Aliza S.
Draper, UT

Kdkdkddkdkdkdkdkkdkckcocodokckckocockkkkckeoocodkdkdididoodkdmejcickckekkdkejfkfriifkf
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
Bay Shore, NY

greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat....... mmmm mmmm mm mmm hbzxvxf
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
Orange, MA

Swedish fish. My weekness. So yummy. And gummy. One of my most favorite gummy candies.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.

My wife loves these! They're kinda sticky when it comes to teeth but totally worth it!
Carolyn M.
Carolyn M.
The Colony, TX

These have such a good taste and are a good gummy candy that aren't too hard or chewy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now