The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,974 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are ultimately my favorite candies. I will always keep buying these I can't ever stay away from these to long.
Great movie snack that has a very unique flavor and texture. The chewy goodness is by far the best ive had
My favorite gummy candy. Like any gummy it gets stuck in your teeth so make sure to floss afterwards kids!
Favorite candy! Never tastes chemically how the no brand fish gummies taste. They're super cute, & taste good so I buy them all the time
My favorite specially as an ice cream topping!! Had some last weekend i enjoy it! Cvs or any grocery store
Swedish fish is a classic and a favorite chewy candy of mine! Love the flavor and texture! It's delicious!
One of my favorite candies. Classic flavor and very affordable. But it can get really stuck in your teeth.
One of a few candies I dislike. Swedish fish are a no from me but it's all our personal preference anyway.
Swedish fish are always best when they're fresh and unlike the other packages, this one allows for them to stay fresh and delicious with a plentiful supply. They are like a soft strawberry flavored gummy and are truly delicious.
I'll never get sick of Swedish fish. I love how they don't leave a nasty taste in your mouth. So good and addicting!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos