Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Heather S.
Heather S.
York, PA
Sweetest fish they remind me of my childhood. They are one of those candies were if you eat one you can't stop.
Jassmarie H.
Jassmarie H.
Lakeland , Fl
I have loved these fishies all my life... I can never get enough of them !!! I could eat the whole bag in one sitting !!!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
These are really gross! I don't like these at all! I bought them at Walmart and anywhere I get them they are still nasty.
Katt C.
Katt C.
LIVERPOOL, NY
This is my moms favorite candy. They are great for fishbowl drinks. I hated them as a kid. But as an adult, they're great
Cassandra Q.
Cassandra Q.
Victoria, TX
One of my favorite candies. I love these. I love the fact they are more of a harder gummy and not overly sweet.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Greenville, NC.
One of my favorite all time candies! These are super sweet and soooooo yummy! Everyone in my family loves them!
Gloria K.
Gloria K.
Wilton, CT
I do agree that these fish candies are delicious, but the hype is a little over-exaggerated. they are definitely softer than some other gummy candies. the smaller versions are less pleasing than the larger size.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
These fish just bring back such fond childhood memories. Plus I don't mind sharing with kids and create new memories. They're just so yummy.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Hubert, NC
While I am not a fan, my daughter can not get enough. The simplicity of this candy is always a crowd please at my house!
Maureen d.
Maureen d.
This is an excellent gummy snack that never goes out of style. It's a treat I enjoyed as a kid and tastes just as good as an adult
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?