Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Gia T.
Gia T.
Monterey, CA

Very yummy and chewy. Loved this can't since I was a child. I recommend to everyone.
Keeleigh U.
Keeleigh U.
Winston Salem, NC

Hands down my favorite thing. I can eat these until I pass out. They are so so good.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.

I have loved this since I was a kid I love the taste of them it's like nothing else!
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Riverside, Ca

Something about these are awesome. My kids love these which is weird cuz there young
Jen O.
Jen O.
Oakland, CA

Love this taste of this candy but I hate that it gets stuck to the back of my teeth.
Krista S.
Krista S.

I love these but way too many and you'll have a film left on your gums from the wax.
Tara H.
Tara H.
Baltimore, MD

These are some of my favorite candies. I could eat the whole package in one sitting!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Mooresville, NC

Always a classic. Required for road trips. And this size is the best for road trips.
Marianne G.
Marianne G.
Sterling Hts, MI

This great treat is a fun way to celebrate Michigan Week because it represents fish.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Topeka, KS

I used these to make candy kabobs for my kiddos Valentine's Day party. Pretty tasty.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?