The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #4 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,460 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish are a great childhood candy that will never get old. I love how chewy and delicious they are!
These are ultimately my favorite candies. I will always keep buying these I can't ever stay away from these to long.
5 stars just because my daughter loves it, it real good candy, decent priced whats not to love about it :)
I love all chewy candies and this is one of my favorites. These are second only to Gummi Bears.
I'll never get sick of Swedish fish. I love how they don't leave a nasty taste in your mouth. So good and addicting!
Always keep a bag of these around! Adults and children in my life love these because of the flavor and soft texture.
Favorite candy! Never tastes chemically how the no brand fish gummies taste. They're super cute, & taste good so I buy them all the time
My favorite gummy candy. Like any gummy it gets stuck in your teeth so make sure to floss afterwards kids!
One of a few candies I dislike. Swedish fish are a no from me but it's all our personal preference anyway.
Swedish fish are always best when they're fresh and unlike the other packages, this one allows for them to stay fresh and delicious with a plentiful supply. They are like a soft strawberry flavored gummy and are truly delicious.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos