Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Tanya O.
Tanya O.

I've been muching on these sweet fish since I was a young teen. I like these even better then twizzlers .
I remember when I was able to purchase them at my local corner store for only about 10cents for one. These treats are still around because they are just that sweet! (Good)
Amber H.
Amber H.
Glendale, AZ

Swedish Fish are the best candy AND snack you could ask for! They are sweet (but not to sweet) so they hit that sweet tooth AND they are fat free! So when you want something to munch on they are perfect with no guilt! We buy them in POUNDS, WEEKLY in my house! :) <3===
Alycia V.
Alycia V.
Norwich, CT

I never tried this until my husband and I met for the first time. He brought me this and I loved it. it is shaped of a fish and it is almost like a gummy bear but more dense. It has a sweet taste without being overpowering and leaves a yummy aftertaste.
Ansley G.
Ansley G.
Dalton, GA

Swedish Fish are the most tasty and full of flavor chewy candy that Ive ever tried. I love how they don't stick to your teeth, but chew up super easy. They are definitely one of my top go-to products when I need to curb that sweet tooth craving.
Blair W.
Blair W.
Maplewood, MN

Not a huge fan - something about the flavor is just off for me. I know a lot of people go nuts over these, I just don't think they taste good. Especially since the fish are all the same flavor, I can only eat a few before becoming sick of them.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Fayetteville, NC

Love Swedish fish! They have a strong bit not too strong flavor, and have just the right amount of chewiness. Unlike some other candies, any generic versions won't do! This is, however, a candy that I will always pay full price for.
Olivia W.
Olivia W.

THESE ARE MY FAVORITE CANDIES IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE. Seriously delicious. So sweet. So flavorful. So nicely textured. The only issue is that I'm a vegetarian and I sometimes feel bad about hurting the lil fishies when I bite them
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Corp Christi, TX

These are my perfect study time snack. Sweet, small, and not messy. It might not sound like much but chocolate fingers or salty residue can slow down page flipping. Some fruit candy can be a but too much but these are perfect.
Stacy F.
Stacy F.
Nooksack, WA

The red Swedish Fish are probably my favorite flavor of candy ever. I used to get those bags of the rainbow colors, and I only really wanted the red ones. I love to see if I can make it to the end without biting them. :)
Leah B.
Leah B.

Swedish fish are my all time favorite candy! I wold choose them over chocolate! I like to buy the mini ones and pop a bunch in my mouth. I have to hide them from my kids or they will sneak them all and I won't get any!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now