The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,294 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I may have found an original use for these: potty training. One fish for every time my little one went potty and he we out of pull ups in no time!
My uncle (may he rip) got me hooked on these when I was little and they're just a tradition in my house now we can't go to the store without picking up a bag of Swedish fish!
When they're fresh, they're amazing. Even when they're not fresh, they're still amazing. Make a Jell-O fishbowl or an alcoholic fishbowl, either way, add these and they're great.
Is there a better candy? I buy the huge jumbo bag and I seriously think it last 3-4 days. I can just pop handfuls and a time this is just my jam.
These are one of my favorite gummy candies! I always forget how good they are until I eat them again! The only thing I do not like is that they sometimes get stuck in your teeth
My absolute favorite candy. chewy gummy sweet but not overly sweet . a case like this is convenient no back and forth to the store for the candy fix. you have it right in hand.
I love these Swedish fish! They taste so good and are chewy. Only thing I can think of is they can get stuck in your teeth but other than that they are great!
One of my husband's favorite candy. I like the flavor. Great fat free candy. Great chewy candy everyone can enjoy that is not too sweet.
I would definitely recommend this to anyone !!! Swedish fish are so yummy and tasty ! Very good in flavor and will not disappoint anyone. It's far most the best cans out there !
Swedish fish are awesome. I met someone the other day that had tried one for the first time. I did not know these people existed. If i am going to buy candy this would be up towards the top of the list.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos