Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Amy W.
Amy W.
I won these at the boardwalk. And they lasted forever... Swedish fish are one of my favorite candy's ever since I was little
Heather S.
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert
Swedish Fish are super chewy, but I like the flavor. If you like cherry flavoring, you'd probably like this candy.
Summer L.
Summer L.
Tomball, TX
I don't know why I love these so much but I just do, it may have to be the fact that it reminds me of my childhood
Rebekah T.
Rebekah T.
Perkiomenvlle, PA
Love this candy. A classic that I never get sick of. They are the perfect tastful gummy candy. They are inexpensive and chewy.
Casey P.
Casey P.
Saint Charles, MO
These are kind of an oldie but a goodie. Swedish fish are a classic. Delicious fish that are cherry flavored gummies are fun to eat.
Emily L.
Emily L.
New Bremen, OH
These sweet little treats are hard to put down. They do stick to your back molars, but they are the right amount of sweet.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Orlando, FL
Swedish fish are a great snack for on the go or even watching a movie , its chewy and has just enough in one bag
Karissa P.
Karissa P.
Birch Tree, MO
I've always liked cherry flavored stuff and I love that everyone is red so not having to pick and choose is nice
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
I love the tate of sweetish fish but only after eating so many. After a whileb the taste seems to get too sweet.
Bethany A.
Bethany A.
Such a yummy snack!! Just the right amount of chewiness and sweetness. My husband and I loveto share this treat!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?