The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,958 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Very fun to eat. Kind of tough too bite into but still very good taste and texture. Fun to mess around with
These are a classic for a reason. The perfect amount of chewiness without being tacky, the perfect amount of sweetness without at all being syrupy, and unlike many Swedish Fish pretenders, they don't get stale and hard in the packaging.
These are delicious and so addictive. I get these every time I go to our local candy shop. The flavor is like no other candy I've tasted.
Swedish red fish my kid loves them so much sugar but these are his favorite so here and there he gets them.
I love this candy. They are sweet. They are nice and soft and chewy. I don't think these good get really any better. I love this product.
I love this candy! My entire house hold loved to fight over them. They are extremely chewy but super good. Great flavor too! Great ptoduct to use for alcoholic beverages also!
I love the taste of Swedish fish!! They are one of my favorite gummy!! They are the Best gummys I have every tasted!!
Best snack ever! Affordable. Everybody loves Swedish Fish. I only like the red ones though, no other color.
Always have to get these every once in awhile . They taste great . Only down fall is I hate when they get soft
One of my favorite candies ever! I never get sick of them. Love the soft, chewy texture, they're addicting.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos