Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Amy C.
Amy C.

Great candy. my son loves them. small enough for a treat! good flavor! eat this candy!
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
Orange, MA

Swedish fish. My weekness. So yummy. And gummy. One of my most favorite gummy candies.
Alla Z.
Alla Z.
Pasadena , Ca

Great little snack my niece absolutely loves them also helps that she loves fishes lol
Melissa L.
Melissa L.

Swedish fish is one of my favorite gummies. They are good dipped in chocolate as well.
Zahraa A.
Zahraa A.

Swedish fish are so addicting and taste so good i love them so much i can them everday
Taina G.
Taina G.

I grew up on Swedish fish, buying them at one cent each. One of the best candies ever.
Valerie L.
Valerie L.

I love Swedish fish!! It is sooo delicious!! The bigger the bag the more joy inside!!
Shelby R.
Shelby R.

Love picking these up at ikea every time I go. I can eat a whole bag in one sitting 🙊
Jill A.
Jill A.

Swedish fish are my all time favorite snack. They have the perfect flavor and texture
OnDeane J.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA

Some of the best candy. They have a unique taste that keeps you from just eating one.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?