22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,506 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I live chewy, fruity candy. Swedish fish have been around for a long time. A bag of these in the break room at work do not last too long.
My favorite fishies. They are so chewy and sweet, it hits the sweet cravings every time. I just hate how it always gets stuck on my tooth
I have a bag of these right now in my pantry. I love the resealable bag so it keeps the fish fresh and I can enjoy them any time I want!
Swedish fish are one of my favorite snacks to bring to work! Perfect to plop a couple in my mouth and head to the sales floor. Love them!
This is my husbands favorite type of gummy. He loves the taste and that it is not to soft and chewy that it gets stuck bad in his teeth.
Imagine Swedish fish... In a jumbo sized bag. Swedish fish are every red candy lovers dream and this bag is the perfect size for sharing.
Chewy with so much flavor! You never know when to stop. Supper addicting and you can even get a party sized bag for an affordable price.
I absolutely love eating these. I know they are not good for me, but they do taste good. I could go through one bag in a few minutes lol
My hubby and kids love these candies. I personally think they are ok. They are a little hard to chew on and the flavor isn’t that great.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos