Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Bailee P.
Bailee P.
Florence, AL
I love this candy! I'm not sure what it is, but these little fish candies can make any day (or sweet tooth) better!
Kat A.
Kat A.
Rochester Hls, MI
Love Swedish fish they're chewy and delicious. Horrible for your teeth though so you have to make sure top brush 😀😀😀
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Yonkers
They are so good I buy them and I'm buy buying them seem I was a little girl if you haven't try it try it you like it
Liz S.
Liz S.
My kids and I love these! The texture bothers some people, but I don't mind them. They are a little harder than gummy bears. I like that you can buy the regular size and then there are smaller bite sized ones as well. I like the cherry flavor.
Jennylynne D.
Jennylynne D.
Delmont, PA
One of my favorite chewy candies. The least appealing thing is how badly they stick to my teeth after chewing them.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Crystal River, FL
I grew up taking an stealing these from my father. I don't think I can ever pass a bag and think of the fond memories
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
Even these came out far before I was born, they always taste so fresh and are never hard like some gummy bears are.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Marion, NC
Who doesn't love Swedish fish?!?! They are more firm and better for you than a gummy bear and way more fun to eat!
Emily D.
Emily D.
Lancaster, NY
These delicious little red fishes are a great chewy snack. Sometimes i eat the salty food then some little fishes.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Jackson
So yummy. I also love them when they are covered in chocolate. Such a classic candy that has no comparison to other gummies.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?