BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Crisiel B.
Long Beach, CA
I honestly love swedish fish, and to know that there's a whole bag of it? i could eat it all day, even though exaggerated it's how much i like it.
Whitney L.
Richmond, KY
This candy is one of my absolute favorites. Swedish fish cannot be beat, I only like the red ones. I hate when the sell the various colors. Beware, don't eat too many at one time!
Tamara R.
My whole family LOVE Swedish Fish!!!! These amazing little gummy goodness doesn't last long in my house! When I buy these I have to buy in bulk and they still only last about 1-2 days!!!!! They are amazing!
michelle i.
Gallitzin, PA
Best things to eat growing up, my mom and I buy them every time we see them. They are also great to have as a in between meals snack not that many calories in them which is great.
Sherryl T.
I really do not like these, I think they are too tough and have a very artificial flavoring to them. if you want to have swedish fish stuck in your teeth all day then its good.
Anna D.
I love swedish fish! They are so good! I also used them once for a themed cupcake party! Used blue food coloring for the frosting then put these little fishes on top! super cute?
Danielle L.
Coal City, IL
When I need something sweet and tart these are my FAVORITE gummies to go to. I love the texture and the flavor more than anything else. om nom nom
Mandy G.
I may have found an original use for these: potty training. One fish for every time my little one went potty and he we out of pull ups in no time!
Lynnsi G.
San Antonio, TX
I love taking Swedish Fish on road trips! They have never melted and stay fresh for so long. They make excellent ocean themed cupcake toppers too!
Ashley R.
Overland Park, KS
These are one of my favorite candies. I love their chewiness and sweet flavor. The only bad thing is that they seem to loose their freshness before I can finish a whole bag. :(
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?