Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Casey P.
Casey P.
Saint Charles, MO
These are kind of an oldie but a goodie. Swedish fish are a classic. Delicious fish that are cherry flavored gummies are fun to eat.
Marta M.
Marta M.
I'll eat the whole bag of someone doesn't stop me. I love me some fishy fishy, that's what my baby calls them...
Emily L.
Emily L.
New Bremen, OH
These sweet little treats are hard to put down. They do stick to your back molars, but they are the right amount of sweet.
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
Milwaukee , WI
My sons favorite candy is Swedish fish he just loves them. I can't take him to the store without him buying them
Karissa P.
Karissa P.
Birch Tree, MO
I've always liked cherry flavored stuff and I love that everyone is red so not having to pick and choose is nice
Bethany A.
Bethany A.
Such a yummy snack!! Just the right amount of chewiness and sweetness. My husband and I loveto share this treat!
Cathryn M.
Cathryn M.
Portland, ME
Swedish fish is the best. I know I'm supposed to write more than that, but it sums my feelings up very nicely. When I want candy but don't crave chocolate, I go for Swedish fish. Because Swedish fish are the best.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Anytime we do a family road trip or movie night these are a must. I could eat a whole bag myself because they are so good.
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Larimore, ND
Not a huge Swedish fish fan, probably because of the lack of sugar on the outside. They're okay to eat sometimes.
Dana D.
Dana D.
This is my absolute favorite go-to sweet treat! The serving size is the perfect amount for that bit of sweetness you may be craving!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?