Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Liz R.
Liz R.

Soft and chewy with great flavor. Does not dry out as quickly like most gummy candies.
LB G.
LB G.
Jacksonville, FL

There is nothing better than Swedish fish. I could eat these every day. Not too chewy.
Zina E.
Zina E.

Has always been my favorite candy since I could remember. Will continue to enjoy these
Shawna S.
Shawna S.

These are the best. Chewy. Yum. Good price. I like that you can get a variety of sizes
Joshua G.
Joshua G.
Westwood, NJ

I don't know the actual flavor, but Swedish fish have always been my go to chewy candy
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
Methuen, MA

Classic old school Swedish fish! So good! We love to take a box with us to the movies.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Lowell, AR

My five year old loves these, as do I! Definitely on our top list of favorite candies!
Angela S.
Angela S.
Camarillo, CA

Delicious! These are perfect for a sweet fix and low calorie so you won't feel guilty!
Raeanne S.
Raeanne S.

One of my go to snacks for a movie date! A something sweet and chewy and gluten free!!
Diana F.
Diana F.
San Ysidro, CA

I like Swedish fish not a big big fan of them but grew up with these back in the 80's.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?