Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Angela A.
Angela A.
These hit the spot for chewy fruity goodness. I can only handle eating a few at a time but they have a unique flavor unlike anything else. Almost like a red berry. They are very affordable especially when you buy the big bag at Target or Walmart.
Clare C.
Clare C.
Swedish fish are my addiction they feel my energy every morning when I go to the nurses office I tell her that I have beds for iPads and she says hey do you want to eat some Swedish fish I'll get you a Diet Coke to this is the highlight of my day
Dannielle M.
Dannielle M.
Smyrna, DE
Swedish Fish were one of my favorite candies growing up. If you are looking for something sweet and chewy/gummy these are a great choice. Love the flavor, but I can't quite describe what they taste like other than to say like... Swedish Fish lol.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
The most amazing candy to grace this world. Thank you, Sweden, for your amazing culture, affordable modern furniture, and this gift to all man kind. I could easily down an entire Costco size oil barrel of these sweet treats.

Stick to the OG reds.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Cedar Park, TX
I love these candies! I prefer having the all red flavored ones instead of the multicolored ones. They are the perfect size and just the right amount of sweetness. I also love how many there are in the package! One of my favorite types of candy!
Andrett P.
Andrett P.
Charlotte, NC
I've loved these things since I was a child. Not to chewy and really flavorful. The best part is there is now a resealable package. There are imitators but nothing beats the taste of the originals. I love these things and could eat them all day.
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Classic! I giggled when I was at Trader Joes and saw Scandinavian Swimmers, these are a mainstay. I use them to garnish a Swedish Fish martini, Pinnacle makes this flavored vodka that's very convincing! Great for kids, and the big kids at heart!
Christina G.
Christina G.
La Habra, CA
So fun to eat and the one flavor is soo yummy ... It's a very unique gummy and isn't as sticky as must gummies . It depends where they are purchased most times you can get them for a decent price. I would totally recommend these they are yummy !
Hadacha R.
Hadacha R.
Swedish fish are the bomb. They are so chewy and delicious and its flavor is amazing. They are very affordable and anyone could buy it. It's a great value and its an item I would recommend over and over again. 5 STARS FOR EXCELLENCE! LOVE ITT!!!
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Baltimore, MD
I've been eating these since I was a small child. Over the years the size of the candy have decreased and the amount you get. The flavor is slightly different as well. I do not purchase these anymore due to these changes. The prices are average.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?