The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,391 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
GREAT AMAZING DELICIOUS. I love Swedish fish because they don’t have gelatin in them! As a vegan it’s hard to find candy I can eat but Swedish fish are always looking out for me.
Swedish fish are always a good snack! Nice to have on hand when you have a sweet tooth. They were super cheap from my local CVS and so i would definitely purchase again!
Always a good movie theatre snack or just a snack to enjoy while watching movies at home. If I even get to have any because my husband will devour a whole bag in one night. Lol.
Swedish Fish is so sweet and great. I buy mine from dollar tree for of course a dollar. I’m telling you it’s worth it. I recommend this to any candy lover. Especially gummy candy lovers.. You can get them at any store
These are such a delicious candy. I love them I think that they’re so good and chewy. I like to take them to the movies or keep a small little bag in my purse just to snack on.
Swedish fish is a childhood favorite of mine, and it will always be my favorite gummy candy. It doesn't get stuck in your teeth, and it is the perfect amount of sweetness.
I love swidish fish so much many of my freind always carry them around, i have them all the time and eat them when watching a movie or studing for a big test or just chilaxing
Best gummy snack! As a vegetarian, this is the best choice for a gummy snack. It is sweet and delicious. Only downfall of this snack is that it contains artificial coloring.
Probably one of my top 5 favorite candy. Love the texture because they don’t get stuck in your teeth but are still funny. I’ve never had another brand bc these are the best
I love these candies, they are so amazing! Definitely my favorite gummy candy since I was a little kid. I love how unique and different they are compared to other brands!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos