Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN

These are addicting, you can't have just a few. They have such a good taste to them and the fruitiness are amazing! It is bad to buy the big bag lol, you are just going to want to sit there and eat and eat and eat! I usually get the box of swedish fish!
Dawn H.
Dawn H.
Nedrow, NY

Now I have to admit that this was my moms FAVORITE forever and I never liked them growing up. HOWEVER about 10 years ago they became LIFE to me. You an often find them in my drawer at work and one hanging out of my mouth throughout the day....no judging
Deanna L.
Deanna L.
Staten Island, NY

This package obviously comes with a lot of fishes. They are pretty big but not that big that you can't eat on in one bite. You can find this at your local drugstore. This taste sweet like strawberries. I would recommend this to people who love sweets!!
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Quincy, IL

I have been eating swedish fish forever, i love them so much, i eat them every chance i can get, probably at least once a week, also the are a good deal for the money not pricey at all, i buy them from hyvee grocer, i would but them over an over again.
Sara O.
Sara O.
Waverly, IA

Swedish fish are one of my favorite go to treats. I was hesitant when introduced to them, but I now love the flavor and the fact that they are a simple treat without as much sugar as other candies.. Plus they don't melt like other candies in your hand.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Rochester, NY

My kids who are not big candy eaters LOVE these fish. I also enjoy them on occasion and ma not a gummy or fruity candy lover. They have a mild, pleasant taste and do not stick to our teeth like other similar types of gummy candy. I'll repurchase these.
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
Muskegon, MI

I have loved this product since I was a kid. I started eating them again when I was pregnant. It is very affordable ($1.00). Although most of the bags I have purchased, the candy has tasted dusty and old. It is repurchase worthy if you get a fresh bag.
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Mt Pleasant, SC

Swedish fish are seriously the best thing ever! I love gummy candy, and these classic cherry flavored ones are soooo yummy!! Once I open a bag, its super hard for me to put it down lol! Cheap and available almost everywhere, highly recommend this candy
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
Georgetown, KY

I have a problem. These are my absolute favorite candy ever. I buy them everywhere I see them. I honestly eat them until I'm sick. Affordable where you buy it. It's the only kind I would ever eat. Any knock offs are gross. Definitely buying them again.
Hailey H.
Hailey H.
Thunder Bay, Ontario, Ontario

SOOOO Good, I love these candies, they taste so good, not to gooey and not to hard. Reminds me of my childhood. I purchased these at Wal-Mart and they are fairly priced. I eat these as often as I can. I will always repurchase them. LOVE them! So tasty
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now