Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Cherie N.
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE

I am a huge fan of Swedish fish. There's nothing like them. They are a chewy fruit flavored candies they aren't gummy like a gummy bear. They are more firm. You can get a big bag of these at the dollar store, very well priced for as many you get in a bag.
Nicholas G.
Nicholas G.

Fantastic candy! Always good to have a bowl of theses lying around! The quintessential gummy candy. Perfect for young kids and even old people! Everyone should go buy these now! Yummy yummy I love Swedish Fish! I could eat an entire bag in like 5 minutes.
Cara M.
Cara M.
Carlsbad, Ca

I LOVE my swedish fish! Sooooo delicious AND fat free. I have a whole mouth of sweet teeth and Swedish fish never fail to satisfy my cravings. I prefer this snack over other chewy candies because they are fat free. I highly recommend this snack to others!
Ellie K.
Ellie K.
Austin, TX

These are a classic candy from my childhood. They are so good and are great fo any occasion. I really recommend these to anyone who loves gummy candy. You can find it pretty much anywhere and they are cheap anywhere you go. I will never stop eating these!
Makenzie P.
Makenzie P.

I could snack on these 24/7. They are so delicious! I don't know how to describe the flavor! If you get the chance to try them you should! They are chewy but not the annoying kind of chewy which is good! Their flavor is good and I like the design of them!
Kathy G.
Kathy G.
Oceanside, NY

Swedish fish are always a classic chewy candy I will reach for. It gives you the sweetness you need, it definitely satisfies my sweet tooth. I purchase it from cvs and I buy it maybe once a ,I think. Definitely can't stop eating it until the bag is empty.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Penfield, NY

Swedish Fish have been one of my favorite treats since I was young. At 35, my mom STILL makes me a Christmas stocking and makes sure that she fills it with Swedish Fish. Love the bright colors and the texture. I would absolutely recommend this to others !
Heather M.
Heather M.
Columbus

Best thing to give a toddler easy too eat. Great flavors too I would give them a five star. Plus a lot comes in a little bag. I at least eat them 2 to 3 times a week. Flavor does last long too. Also love the fish shapes too. I would tell others to try them
Jennie O.
Jennie O.
Perkins , OK

Yum!! One of my favorite gummies!! They are so soft and ooey-gooey-chewy! These gummies don't stick to my teeth like some other gummies. They are nice and smooth and have that expected Swedish fish flavor that never disappoints. Will certainly buy again!!
Callie C.
Callie C.
Minneapolis, MN

Swedish fish are my favorite candy because of its harder outside and soft inside. They taste amazing they have a nice cherry flavor. This is a great low calorie snack. I prefer these over other gummy candys. I buy Swedish fish often they are my favorite .
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?