BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol5 Answers
  • Wouldnt it taste great to have the sweedish fish taste in a lip b...2 Answers
Kelley d.
Kelley d.
I just love these little fish candies and so does my son. I could sit there and eat a whole bag. There extremely chewy and that is what I love the best. The flavor is also amazing. These are in my top ten favorite candies.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Valparaiso, IN
One of my favorite go- to gummy treats. My friends and I usually go and grab a big bag to share at our movie nights. I love the flavor and they are available most places. We like getting the big bags from walmart to share.
Hillary R.
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love Swedish fish. I love the taste that they give and just how chewy they are. I only eat a few at a time but these also help to satisfy my sweet tooth. Always used to get these at a concession stand when I was a child.
Michelle
Michelle
Swedish fish, although they don't sound appealing, they are definitely some of my favorite candies. They are the perfect gummy candy that has a burst of flavor. I would recommend this candy to anyone wanting a sweet snack.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Most people don't like Swedish fish, but I love them. They are perfect for when you need to satisfy your candy craving, but aren't looking for anything too sweet/sour/rich. I always find myself with a bag of these on hand.
Kristal L.
Kristal L.
Jensen Beach, FL
These have been my favorite candy since a kid I used to and still now try to get them everytime we go to the store sometimes it works but these candies are the best at least to me. They are sweet without to many calories.
Bert  .
Bert .
Cambridge, OH
Yum yum I love them just a wee bit to much.. last week I got the 1.9 lb bag and eat the whole thing in 2 days. They are great to put in little baggies to take with you.. that is if you don't eat them all first. yum yum !!
Lucia W.
Lucia W.
Wyandotte, MI
I have loves these since I was a little kid. These are great for days when you want a sweet treat, but you don't want too have too much sugar. They sell a lot of gummy type products now but these will forever be the best.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Stormville, NY
These candies have seemed to become a tad too sweet. They're affordable and I can understand purchasing them when you NEED to eat something. The gelatin base is pleasing,however. Definitely not a regular purchase of mine.
Laura B.
Laura B.
I am not a big fan of gummy candy. The fact that these are fish shaped makes them ideal for a lot of different crafty/party/themed snacks. I buy them for that reason alone. I do not eat them mostly because of the texture.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?