Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Nicholas G.
Nicholas G.

Fantastic candy! Always good to have a bowl of theses lying around! The quintessential gummy candy. Perfect for young kids and even old people! Everyone should go buy these now! Yummy yummy I love Swedish Fish! I could eat an entire bag in like 5 minutes.
Kathy G.
Kathy G.
Oceanside, NY

Swedish fish are always a classic chewy candy I will reach for. It gives you the sweetness you need, it definitely satisfies my sweet tooth. I purchase it from cvs and I buy it maybe once a ,I think. Definitely can't stop eating it until the bag is empty.
Makenzie P.
Makenzie P.

I could snack on these 24/7. They are so delicious! I don't know how to describe the flavor! If you get the chance to try them you should! They are chewy but not the annoying kind of chewy which is good! Their flavor is good and I like the design of them!
Audrey R.
Audrey R.

The sad thing is I could eat an entire bag of these. The best thing is, they are yummy, chewy, fruity goodness! Freshness is the key, as sometimes they can be tough and hard to chew. Great for Easter treats, stocking stuffers, and movie theater snacking.
Alexia D.
Alexia D.
Los Angeles , CA

Classic and so so good. I hope these never go out of business otherwise that may be the start to the apocalypse. These are so good, chewy but not too chewy, and they don't get stuck in weird places. Or make you feel like your teeth are going to fall out.
Missy H.
Missy H.

Swedish are so good. Soft and chewy! Sweet and yummy! Everybody likes them in my house. We get a big bag so everyone can grab a handful when they want a sweet treat. I like the big gummy fish better than the smaller ones. I think they are softer usually.
Autumn G.
Autumn G.
Union, NJ

My go to candy whenever I'm in the drug store. It's affordable and easy to get because they are everywhere. The flavor never gets old. The only annoying part is when it gets stuck in the teeth, but that's something I can live with because it's that good!
Aubrey A.
Aubrey A.

I love these so much they were the first thing I demanded I be allowed to eat after getting my braces removed. So yummy! Gumminess is just right, not too hard (looking at you Haribo gummies), not so soft (looking at you Motts Fruit Snacks). Just perfect!
Marina C.
Marina C.
Brooklyn, NY

I LOVE Swedish fish! They're sweet but not too sweet, have a great texture and are jut nasty! When I have a sweet tooth but don't want to feel TOO guilty about eating candy this is my go too. I don't feel like I'm going to go into sugar shock afterwards.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Pickerington, OH

I LOVE SWEDISH FISH. They are my favorite non-chocolate candy. I love the different flavor, and they are always so soft and easy to chew. I don't get them often because I usually choose chocolate but when I get them I am always very happy with my choice.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now