Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Emily T.
Emily T.
Manhattan

I LOVE LOCE LOE LOVE LOVE LOVE LIVE LOVD SWEDISH FISH UGH TAKE MY SIOUL HUNNTY UGGHHHHH
francine s.
francine s.

My daughter likes them and has been eating them for years they are really cheap to buy.
Sheila  F.
Sheila F.
Ravenna, OH

These are a classic I Don't know anyone who don't like them!! This is my son's favorite
Miranda I.
Miranda I.

Love love love these candies, really like them for alcoholic fish bowls, love the taste
Nathan G.
Nathan G.

THE MOST AMAZING CANDY IN THE WORLD! I love them so much! They are delish. Nom nom nom.
Navasia M.
Navasia M.
Jamaica, NY

Definitely my top 5 fav candies fruity gummy and tasty . Affordable not pricey at all.
Caroline O.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY

I remember when fish cost a penny when I was small. one of my favorite and taste yummy
Sonia B.
Sonia B.
Bedford, IN

I just received a free bag of these from Kroger and I forgot how much that I like them
Yessenia I.
Yessenia I.
Woodbridge , va

Fishes!! These are the candies you cant just one 2 and stop! Super addicting love them
Carrigan B.
Carrigan B.

Amazing candy that is definitely my favorite! Perfect candy for kids of all ages!!!!!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?