BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Jaime J.
Stratford, NJ
When I want Swedish fish I usually buy this size box. It's only usually $1. I love the taste of Swedish fish. It's not too sweet. It's perfect for the movies.
Tera C.
These have been a family favorite ever since we were kids!!!! we used to buy hundreds at a time at the penny candy store when we were young! we loved feeding them to my grandpa too!
Laura M.
Eagle Lake, TX
I used to be skeptical just because of how this candy looks until I actually tried them . They really have a unique flavor. I really cant explain the taste. They just taste great.
Rebecca R.
Grayson, LA
Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this CANDY! It is a great fruity, chewy, gummy candy that not only kids can enjoy, but adults too! I like the smaller packs to keep in my purse on the go!
Jennifer M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these candies, they are flavorful and chewy. Plus they have a good price. They are perfect as a quick snack or even in a party goodie bag, its a must have
Kaylee E.
Topeka, KS
Swedish fish are the secret treasure in the candy aisle. I prefer only the red swedish fish over the assorted colors that can be found. Definitely helps my cravings of a sweet tooth.
Kara G.
I have loved these since I was a kid only downside is that they can get stuck in your teeth so make sure your dental hygiene is in check.
Ashley N.
Swedish Fish Candy are a fun treat. I use them most when creating an interesting snack or drink for my children. There's so many ways to get creative with them.
Ashleigh M.
Kansas City, MO
I really like sweedish fish but I just wish these didn't get stuck in my teeth all the time. I think it is because they are so chewy but other than that I really do love the flavor.
Danai R.
Oak Grove, MO
Love these guys. I like gummy candies but hate that so many contain gelatin. It's just a personal hang up of mine but I don't eat gelatin. Love the taste, fun shape and no gelatin!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?