Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Roskita S.
Roskita S.

These are yummy I like to eat these for a quick sugar rush when I do my marathons
Marlene R.
Marlene R.

Yummy fishes...... one is not enough. the yummies taste great. old time favorite.
Kaylin N.
Kaylin N.
Wilmington, DE

My number one favorite candy. The texture and flavor is so good! Would recommend!
Synne V.
Synne V.
Norway

Yes!! One of my favorite candies. It's not too sweet, and there's jelly inside:)
Brittany R.
Brittany R.

You can never go wrong with a personal favorite! everyone loves this sweet treat!
Rawan  D.
Rawan D.

Omg the best can't ever! Just brings me back to my childhood day when I eat these
Teresa j.
Teresa j.
Newport News, VA

Favorite candy aside from twizzlers .....super chewy, soft and has a great taste.
Kaitlin P.
Kaitlin P.
Morrilton, AR

I like Swedish Fish a lot. I wish they came in different flavors besides the red.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Warren, MI

I'm a big fan of Swedish fish. They are so sweet and chewy all at the same time.
Sierra R.
Sierra R.

Reminds me of my childhood and hiding them from my sibling. My go to movie candy
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now