Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Kat A.
Kat A.
Rochester Hls, MI
Love Swedish fish they're chewy and delicious. Horrible for your teeth though so you have to make sure top brush 😀😀😀
Jennylynne D.
Jennylynne D.
Delmont, PA
One of my favorite chewy candies. The least appealing thing is how badly they stick to my teeth after chewing them.
Liz S.
Liz S.
My kids and I love these! The texture bothers some people, but I don't mind them. They are a little harder than gummy bears. I like that you can buy the regular size and then there are smaller bite sized ones as well. I like the cherry flavor.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Crystal River, FL
I grew up taking an stealing these from my father. I don't think I can ever pass a bag and think of the fond memories
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
Even these came out far before I was born, they always taste so fresh and are never hard like some gummy bears are.
alaina s.
alaina s.
Bronx, NY
This is my coworkers and I go to snack. Satisfying and affordable in price. Great for a kids snack as a pick-me-up after school.
Katelyn T.
Katelyn T.
I love Swedish fish. We take them on trips with the family and I love the way they taste.only the true red fish are the best
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Marion, NC
Who doesn't love Swedish fish?!?! They are more firm and better for you than a gummy bear and way more fun to eat!
Emily D.
Emily D.
Lancaster, NY
These delicious little red fishes are a great chewy snack. Sometimes i eat the salty food then some little fishes.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Jackson
So yummy. I also love them when they are covered in chocolate. Such a classic candy that has no comparison to other gummies.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?