Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Rochelle M.
Rochelle M.

These are my sons favorite candy. He likes to keep them in th fridge and eat them cold!
Madelene P.
Madelene P.
Kissimmee, FL

My favorite treat. Can't have sweets but once in a while I love these. I am like a kid.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Manhattan

I LOVE LOCE LOE LOVE LOVE LOVE LIVE LOVD SWEDISH FISH UGH TAKE MY SIOUL HUNNTY UGGHHHHH
Joanna W.
Joanna W.
Cherry Hill, NJ

These are legit my fave candy! They are so nice and chewy. They are also very sweet!!!!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

Loved these since childhood. this is always a purchase on shopping trips to Sam's club.
Shannon W.
Shannon W.

Everybody loves Swedish Fish! I buy the huge back and I can eat the whole thing myself!
Stella B.
Stella B.
Boulder, CO

I love Swedish fish! They are so yummy and chewy and by far one of my favorite candies!
Sheila  F.
Sheila F.
Ravenna, OH

These are a classic I Don't know anyone who don't like them!! This is my son's favorite
Kailyn H.
Kailyn H.
Georgetown, TX

My favorite. definitely a go to before games, having a bad day, ANYTHING. I love these!
STEPHANIE R.
STEPHANIE R.
Philadelphia, PA

Prefect size bag for snacking.... if you love this candy this will satisfy your need...
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now