Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Autumn C.
Autumn C.
Cozad, NE

I was very skeptical of these at first but once I tried them I really liked them.
Marlene R.
Marlene R.

Yummy fishes...... one is not enough. the yummies taste great. old time favorite.
laura l.
laura l.
Lewistown, PA

You can't go wrong with this classic candy very addictive but great for the price
Zakia Kay-Kay S.
Zakia Kay-Kay S.
Atlanta

I love Swedish fish. I put them in the freezer first and eat them as hard candies
Roskita S.
Roskita S.

These are yummy I like to eat these for a quick sugar rush when I do my marathons
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Mount Joy, PA

One of those treats that I can't just have 1 handful. love the texture and taste!
Veronica O.
Veronica O.
Midland, TX

If you haven't tried Swedish fish you're missing out on these yummy gummy candies
Vanessa  M.
Vanessa M.
Russellville , Ar

These are one of my favorite chewy snacks since I was a kid. I love these things!
Caylyn C.
Caylyn C.

I wish these weren't sooo good! Awesome flavor--one of my favorite candies to get
T W.
T W.

Yu.mmmmmmyyy in my tummy must have. child hood memories. have to eat them so soft
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now