Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Marion, NC
Who doesn't love Swedish fish?!?! They are more firm and better for you than a gummy bear and way more fun to eat!
Emily D.
Emily D.
Lancaster, NY
These delicious little red fishes are a great chewy snack. Sometimes i eat the salty food then some little fishes.
alaina s.
alaina s.
Bronx, NY
This is my coworkers and I go to snack. Satisfying and affordable in price. Great for a kids snack as a pick-me-up after school.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Jackson
So yummy. I also love them when they are covered in chocolate. Such a classic candy that has no comparison to other gummies.
Katelyn T.
Katelyn T.
I love Swedish fish. We take them on trips with the family and I love the way they taste.only the true red fish are the best
Diana D.
Diana D.
Somerville, MA
This candy is one of my sons favorites he enjoys eating these candies for his snacks and they are not overpriced 👌
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Another great candy! Swedish fish is a classic. I've been eating this candy for years and dont think I'll ever stop
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Fountain, CO
Love swedish fish. I really love the swedish fish jellybeans they had for Easter. Swedish fish are always a must have.
Johanna F.
Johanna F.
Lakeland, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
My favorite snack fat free great taste been eating them since I was a little girl an now I give them to my children
Lindy C.
Lindy C.
Columbiana, OH
I got a little bag of these the other day for my son. It's fun for him to try the things I used to enjoy when I was his age. :)
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?