The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,992 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Always one of my favorite candies. They have good flavor and our a good price. Will be buying soon thank you
Childhood favorite especially at movie theater as one of my extra items vs popcorn. Traditional flavors best
Swedish Fish are an old time favorite. I've loved these gummies since I was just a small child. Very fruity.
Who doesn't like Swedish fish when your craving something sweet this is my goto candy. Love the taste yummy.
These fish candies are one of my all time favorite. Theyre so flavorful, I can't help but eat more then one.
Swedish fish are a weakness! My coworkers and I enjoy 2 bags of these every week. They are so delicious and enjoyable!
Highly addictive. Sweet but not overly sweet , chewy and delicious . Just don't eat the whole bag at once !!
Ive always had a small sweet tooth for Swedish fish ever since I was little they have always been one of my favorite candies.
My absolute favorite non-chocolate candy. So sweet & delicious. Totally different texture than gummy bears, which I do not like. They are chewy & have the best flavor. Addictive, I can eat a pound at a time!
Swedish fish always have a good consistency with a kind of firm outside and a soft and chewy inside while also being super sweet
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos