Add a Photo
Photos (55)
shantel m.
shantel m.
Bronx, NY

Love this sweet treat and very easy to eat with out making a mess love this sweet treat
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Tarrytown, NY

My favorite candy of all time! Perfect texture, delicious lingonberry flavor. The best!
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Philadelphia, PA

Such a classic and great treat. Small and delicious and can be found almost any where !
Donna S.
Donna S.
San Diego, CA

Classic, good, and chewy. I don't think there's any candy like it. It's the OG of candy
Stella B.
Stella B.
Boulder, CO

I love Swedish fish! They are so yummy and chewy and by far one of my favorite candies!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Stafford, TX

Have loved these since I was a kid. Soft, chewy and great flavor. I buy these too much.
Karla M.
Karla M.
Orlando, FL

Oldie but a goodie. I love sweedish fish. I grew up on these and love them to this day.
Amber S.
Amber S.

Swedish fish are amazing and taste great my kids love them it's their favorite candy ..
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Cleveland, OH

Yes! Swedish fish are sweet but not overly sweet. A great treat and snack for any time.
Jacquie B.
Jacquie B.
Scottdale, PA

Swedish fish have always been a favorite of my children's and mine. They taste great!!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now