Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Bethany L.
Bethany L.
Verona, PA
One of my husband's favorite candies. I love them too. They are highly addictive and it is hard to stop eating them!
Chasity S.
Chasity S.
Swedish are my guilty pleasure! I love the taste and the size is perfect. My toddler also likes to indulge in them sometimes.
rachael s.
rachael s.
Danville, Alabama
💕💕 love this candy,brings back memories of being a child!! My family also loves them an u can find them anywhere !!
Joanne A.
Joanne A.
Loveland , OH
Swedish Fish is my go to gummy candy! I have tried the other kinds, like sea creatures and different colored fish but their taste is different and doesn't come close to my favorite which is the plain red Swedish Fish! It's not overly sweet like most candies and has a subtle cherry flavor.
Leah B.
Leah B.
Swedish fish are my all time favorite candy! I wold choose them over chocolate! I like to buy the mini ones and pop a bunch in my mouth. I have to hide them from my kids or they will sneak them all and I won't get any!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
My husband and my kids love Swedish fish. I like to buy it as a special treat when I go grocery shopping sometimes.
Bailee P.
Bailee P.
Florence, AL
I love this candy! I'm not sure what it is, but these little fish candies can make any day (or sweet tooth) better!
Jenn M.
Jenn M.
Sarasota
My family loves Swedish fish and I like the convenient packaging. The packaging makes it easy to take on road trips
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Crystal River, FL
I grew up taking an stealing these from my father. I don't think I can ever pass a bag and think of the fond memories
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
Even these came out far before I was born, they always taste so fresh and are never hard like some gummy bears are.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?