Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Destiny S.
Destiny S.

I love Swedish fish!!!!! They are great candies! I love that they are not too chewy
Annikah M.
Annikah M.
Elk Grove, CA

Swedish fish is a great candy because it tastes good and aren't too sugary or sweet
This is probably the best sweet I have ever tried is amazing so good yum yum try it
brittany y.
brittany y.
Imler, PA

One of my favorite snacks! they are so good! I swear I could eat them all the time!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Sandy, UT

The best chewy candy ever invented. so sweet and chewy at the same time. Delicious.
Beth T.
Beth T.

Love these little sweet treats. They are soft and not to chewy. Easy no mess treat.
Nefeli T.
Nefeli T.
Kitchener, Ontario

Love this candy! it's delicious! very chewy and soft and tastes like yummy berries!
Casey C.
Casey C.

This is my husband's favorite candy. The flavor is nice, and texture isn't too bad!
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
University Pk, PA

one of the best candy's by far. always a reminder of childhood anytime i eat these.
Carmen I.
Carmen I.
New York , NY

An old time good candy never gets old awesome gumminess flavor can find anywhere 😝😝
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now