The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,432 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
They are wonderful if you're in the mood, but I am not the biggest fan of how sticky they are on my teeth. 😁
Ayy these are the best candies ever they should have five stars for 4 and a half. Anyway they're really bomb
There's not much I can say except this is my favorite candy. It brings a lot of nostalgia from my childhood.
I'm a big fan of Swedish fish or any of the chewy candies. The big bag may seem like a lot but if you're a fan of Swedish fish you'll eat them in a rather short amount of time.
These are so sweet and perfect for a sweet tooth. They can be used to make cute little orderves for parties.
Swedish Fish are some of my favorite candies! I love the taste, and they're unique in the gummy candy world.
Not too sweet but still satisfying for that gummy candy craving. Good texture of gummy...not too thick and not sticky.
I love Swedish fish they are just the right amount a sweet and i love how chewy they are! They never get old
I love this candy. They are sweet. They are nice and soft and chewy. I don't think these good get really any better. I love this product.
These are a classic for a reason. The perfect amount of chewiness without being tacky, the perfect amount of sweetness without at all being syrupy, and unlike many Swedish Fish pretenders, they don't get stale and hard in the packaging.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos