Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Rothesay , New Brunswick

These are great! this is my favorite "treat" for when I am in need of a pick me up!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Sandy, UT

The best chewy candy ever invented. so sweet and chewy at the same time. Delicious.
Beth T.
Beth T.

Love these little sweet treats. They are soft and not to chewy. Easy no mess treat.
Nefeli T.
Nefeli T.
Kitchener, Ontario

Love this candy! it's delicious! very chewy and soft and tastes like yummy berries!
Aliah B.
Aliah B.

Love these and this size bag is perfect for you and a friend to share at the movies
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
University Pk, PA

one of the best candy's by far. always a reminder of childhood anytime i eat these.
Shamsun B.
Shamsun B.
Brooklyn, NY

These are my nieces favorites. I once made a cake decorated with these just for her
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.

I love Swedish Fish and they are so yummy. Although they do get stuck in your teeth
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
St. John's, NL

I love these for movie nights with friends. Great for sharing and just leaving out.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT

I love Swedish fish!!!! I love how they taste and how their in the shape of fish!!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now