Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Philadelphia, PA

Such a classic and great treat. Small and delicious and can be found almost any where !
Libby B.
Libby B.
El Paso, TX

Swedish fish are a big hit in our house. My son (5) calls them "sweet fish" - so tasty.
Jessie A.
Jessie A.
Raymond, NH

Addicting. My office has these in the kitchen for us and they are tempting me everyday.
Keyaira T.
Keyaira T.
Pottstown, PA

Love these have the most amazing taste guilty pleasure for sure! Always my go to snack.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
El Paso, TX

Best movie candies ever. in the theater or at home these are a must have no matter what
Farheen S.
Farheen S.
Norcross, GA

I thought these would taste yummy. Not my favorite gummy candy. The flavor is not good.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Saint Louis, MO

These are highly addicting and there is never enough in the bag. I could eat a million!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.

My daughter loves Swedish fish I think all little kids do so of course I recommend this
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

Loved these since childhood. this is always a purchase on shopping trips to Sam's club.
Shannon W.
Shannon W.

Everybody loves Swedish Fish! I buy the huge back and I can eat the whole thing myself!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?