The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,960 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Penny fishes anyone? I remember those days. I can go through a bag in 5 seconds. I love these fishes so much.
One of my favorite candies of all time! Love the subtly sweet taste. A bag comes with a good amount of candy.
Favorite flavorful snack that is a classic. You can buy them at any local store. Will leave you wanting more.
These are pretty good. Not my favorite candy though. Chewy and soft with like a cherry sort of flavor. Would buy again.
This is always our first choice candy when going to the movies or having a movie night at home. We love them!
Great for sharing!! If you have a party or wanted to make treat bags. Swedish fish have always been a favorite of mine!
These are my favorite candy of all time these are my favorite candy of all time these are my favorite candy of all time
My son is obsessed with Swedish fish and I am always buying the big bag just to satisfy his craving for them.
I love love these one of my favorite candies! It has a sweet great taste! I would highly recommend this product!
Super addicting! The bigger the bag, the better. Also, they're fun to put in jello for fun snacks at parties.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos