Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Caylyn C.
Caylyn C.

I wish these weren't sooo good! Awesome flavor--one of my favorite candies to get
Rawan  D.
Rawan D.

Omg the best can't ever! Just brings me back to my childhood day when I eat these
Kaylin N.
Kaylin N.
Wilmington, DE

My number one favorite candy. The texture and flavor is so good! Would recommend!
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Allentown, PA

I love this candy. I'm starting to be addicted to this candy. It so good. Love it
Brittany R.
Brittany R.

You can never go wrong with a personal favorite! everyone loves this sweet treat!
T W.
T W.

Yu.mmmmmmyyy in my tummy must have. child hood memories. have to eat them so soft
Veronica O.
Veronica O.
Midland, TX

If you haven't tried Swedish fish you're missing out on these yummy gummy candies
Veronica K.
Veronica K.
Princeton, WV

Craved Swedish fish while pregnant, now my son's favorite candy. We both love it!
Kaitlin P.
Kaitlin P.
Morrilton, AR

I like Swedish Fish a lot. I wish they came in different flavors besides the red.
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
Overland Park, KS

Love these. Consistently great. Good texture and flavor. Don't taste well if hArd
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now