Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Kyana R.
Kyana R.
Pennsauken, NJ

Honestly who doesn't like sweedish fish can't just eat one they don't taste like fish!!
Sierra A.
Sierra A.

Swedish fish are amazing! I could pretty much eat an entire bag to myself to be honest.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Lexington , KY

I love Swedish Fish! I've always loved gummi candy but these are the cream of the crop.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Manhattan

I LOVE LOCE LOE LOVE LOVE LOVE LIVE LOVD SWEDISH FISH UGH TAKE MY SIOUL HUNNTY UGGHHHHH
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

Favorite candy ever, great price great consistency. Can get it practically every where.
Willnette M.
Willnette M.
Miramar, FL

I get this @ 5 below of 5$ super worth the money! I'm such a candy person!! Best deal 😍
Madelene P.
Madelene P.
Kissimmee, FL

My favorite treat. Can't have sweets but once in a while I love these. I am like a kid.
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.

Yummy!! These are SOO good!! Love the chewy texture! One of my favorite candies by far!
Melissa L.
Melissa L.

I like them,they are sweet and chewy,i would recommend them!they would be a good treat!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL

I do not eat seafood but I can eat these little red soft chewy gummy fish all day long.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?