Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Antelope, Ca
These are some of my favorite candies ever! It's not too chewy or gummy and the taste is not overpowering or sour. Simply delicious.
Roxann S.
Roxann S.
So so so good. I cant get enough of these. One of my favorite candies. They taste like sour patch with out the sour part.
Meg C.
Meg C.
Syracuse, NY
My husband and kids love these. They're basically crack. Super sugary and gross after about 4 in my opinion, but kids love them. Highly recommend.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Kingston, PA
This candy is great for someone who loves snacks that are very sweet. For me, it was tasty, but they were just too sweet!
Andria L.
Andria L.
Omg if you've never had a Swedish Fish you are missing out! They are sweet and chewy and ooey-gooey. I love them so much.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Goose Creek, SC
I love this candy...I don't know what to say about it..it tastes the best color Swedish fish and reminds me of childhood.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Even though I have super sensitive teeth, I'll always love my Swedish fish. I would even call it one of my comfort foods.
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Mount Airy, MD
One of my most favorite candies. I like that they are soft enough that they don't hurt my teeth like normal gummy candies
Zenaida C.
Zenaida C.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely love some Swedish fish. The chewy texture, flavor, color. Everything is exactly how it should be. Reasonable with price
Chloe W.
Chloe W.
Greendale, WI
The more the better! I love sweedish fish for their fruity and gummy taste and this big bag makes the snacking even easier.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?