22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,506 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are my favorite ever . I love the taste and texture I eat a bag a week at least . Five stars for these they are absolutely delicious
My favorite snack. I like to keep in my car for a little pick me up. Sometimes hide them from my husband because they are his favorite too.
Swedish fish are a long time favorite of mine. They have been around forever. I love gummy candy and the flavor of Sweedish Fish is great.
My favorite candy to eat as a child and I suelo enjoy this from time to time. I normally buy a pack of these from target when I crave them.
These are my ultimate favorite it has helped me through a lot of bad things such as cancer it was the only thing I could eat after surgery
Classic classic classic. I LOVE Swedish fish. I eat them whenever I can. They have the boxes for $.88 at Walmart, i stock up every time lol
This is my fav go-to snack, mainly because it's fairly healthy (and also delish). I purchase the big bag at Sam's Club for the best prices.
These are my husbands favorite candy!!! He loves them! They are very good and affordable!!!! Very easy to find. We love candy at our house!
The only non chocolate candy that i will eat. nice and chewy but not too sweet. i don't often eat candy, but when i do this is what i pick.
Great fun & delicious snack. It's so yummy! Easy to snack to have on the go. Perfect size fish. A few will fill me up until I want more :)
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos