Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Sofi E.
Sofi E.

Swedish Fish are basically not sour red Sour Patch Kids, and I LOVE them for that.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Bala Cynwyd, Pa

Swedish fish are one of my favorite candy! Chewy and juicy and so good to snack on
Christa P.
Christa P.
Milford, MA

One of my favorite gummies and it's one my kids get regularly to eat at the movies
Allison M.
Allison M.
Pittsfield, MA

Hi all I'm trying my hand on his face to be able and I have been sent using visual
Lacy M.
Lacy M.
Advance, NC

These are my favorite and nobody else is really a fan so I get them all to myself.
Delina A.
Delina A.
Philadelphia, PA

Always loved these as a kid, and still do. They aren't overly sweet, which I like.
Megan P.
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX

Great chew and flavor. one of my favorite candies but they are a little too sweet.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Auburn , Me

An old but goody nothing is quite the same as a Swedish fish definitely an orginal
Derien M.
Derien M.
Harrisburg, PA

Favorite childhood candy! sweet and chewy. i could never say no to swedish fish!!!
Cyenah L.
Cyenah L.
Troy, NY

Swedish fish is my guilty pleasure. I can go through multiple bags in one sitting.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now