The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,320 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love this candy. They are sweet. They are nice and soft and chewy. I don't think these good get really any better. I love this product.
Great candy my children loves them. They are the best. Great candy for the family is a must for every party
Very fun to eat. Kind of tough too bite into but still very good taste and texture. Fun to mess around with
I love this candy! My entire house hold loved to fight over them. They are extremely chewy but super good. Great flavor too! Great ptoduct to use for alcoholic beverages also!
One of my favorite candies ever! I never get sick of them. Love the soft, chewy texture, they're addicting.
Swedish red fish my kid loves them so much sugar but these are his favorite so here and there he gets them.
A great movie snack. Great price and great taste. This candy never gets old. I usually eat this at least once a week.
Best snack ever! Affordable. Everybody loves Swedish Fish. I only like the red ones though, no other color.
One of my all time favorite candies ever. I'm not a huge candy person but can never ever turn down some Swedish fish.
Swedish fish will never get old! I love roasting them over the fire! They taste so yummy when they are warm and gooey
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos