Add a Photo
Photos (55)
This is probably the best sweet I have ever tried is amazing so good yum yum try it
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
Santaquin, UT

Go to movie snack. Super convenient and not messy. Plus I love the re-sealable bag.
Casey C.
Casey C.

This is my husband's favorite candy. The flavor is nice, and texture isn't too bad!
Cyenah L.
Cyenah L.
Troy, NY

Swedish fish is my guilty pleasure. I can go through multiple bags in one sitting.
Mary O.
Mary O.
Brooklyn, NY

My favorite candy ! So chewy and flavorful! I always grab these at the movies lol.
Breanna P.
Breanna P.
Rockledge, FL

Swedish Fish are so good. I love them and I get them every time I go to the store.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Bakersfield, CA

Very sweet kind of candy. Don't like how it gets stuck in my teeth, but good taste
Kelby M.
Kelby M.
Tallahassee, FL

So yummy but sticks to my teeth which is something that irritates me as a consumer
Sofi E.
Sofi E.

Swedish Fish are basically not sour red Sour Patch Kids, and I LOVE them for that.
Megan P.
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX

Great chew and flavor. one of my favorite candies but they are a little too sweet.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now