Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Breanna G.
Breanna G.
Beloit, WI

Classic gummy candy. Tastes great and is incredibly cute packaging and candy shape
Mary O.
Mary O.
Brooklyn, NY

My favorite candy ! So chewy and flavorful! I always grab these at the movies lol.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Bakersfield, CA

Very sweet kind of candy. Don't like how it gets stuck in my teeth, but good taste
Derien M.
Derien M.
Harrisburg, PA

Favorite childhood candy! sweet and chewy. i could never say no to swedish fish!!!
Megan P.
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX

Great chew and flavor. one of my favorite candies but they are a little too sweet.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Bala Cynwyd, Pa

Swedish fish are one of my favorite candy! Chewy and juicy and so good to snack on
Delina A.
Delina A.
Philadelphia, PA

Always loved these as a kid, and still do. They aren't overly sweet, which I like.
Kelby M.
Kelby M.
Tallahassee, FL

So yummy but sticks to my teeth which is something that irritates me as a consumer
Cyenah L.
Cyenah L.
Troy , Ny

Swedish fish is my guilty pleasure. I can go through multiple bags in one sitting.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Spring, TX

This is the kind of candy you get on Halloween and eat to balance out all the sour
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now