Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jessie A.
Jessie A.
Raymond, NH

Addicting. My office has these in the kitchen for us and they are tempting me everyday.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
El Paso, TX

Best movie candies ever. in the theater or at home these are a must have no matter what
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Saint Louis, MO

These are highly addicting and there is never enough in the bag. I could eat a million!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

Loved these since childhood. this is always a purchase on shopping trips to Sam's club.
Shannon W.
Shannon W.

Everybody loves Swedish Fish! I buy the huge back and I can eat the whole thing myself!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
West Chester, PA

Delicious candy. They still taste as good as when you were a kid. My family loves them.
Kailyn H.
Kailyn H.
Georgetown, TX

My favorite. definitely a go to before games, having a bad day, ANYTHING. I love these!
Joan L.
Joan L.

Swedish fist are a great tasting gummy candy .i enjoy eating them with dove chocolate .
Sheila  F.
Sheila F.
Ravenna, OH

These are a classic I Don't know anyone who don't like them!! This is my son's favorite
Terri G.
Terri G.

I know so many people who LOVE Swedish Fish. ONe of the best and classic candys around!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?