22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,505 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love love love Swedish fish they absolutely positively good they are one of my favorite gummy candies I always get this gummy when I can
Great candy, very sweet flavor, yippy don't have to eat to many to be full. Getting one package will last me a while. Great little gummies
Great fun & delicious snack. It's so yummy! Easy to snack to have on the go. Perfect size fish. A few will fill me up until I want more :)
So delicious! I seriously can't get enough. This bag size is perfect for sharing with friends or resealing and eating when you would like.
I really like Swedish fish but they're not my favorite gummy candy (Sour Patch Kids are). Normally I would buy Swedish fish at the movies.
I could eat these candies all day. This size bag is a little big to finish in one day, but it's resealable and stays fresh for a long time.
The only non chocolate candy that i will eat. nice and chewy but not too sweet. i don't often eat candy, but when i do this is what i pick.
I'm not a fan of gummy candy but these are by far the best. I try to have a bag around so when my sweet tooth kicks in I can go to these!!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos