Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Alex T.
Alex T.
Saint Louis, MO

My favorite candy it's so sweet and not too tough to chew. Can't get enough of them.
Tara H.
Tara H.
Baltimore, MD

These are some of my favorite candies. I could eat the whole package in one sitting!
Marianne G.
Marianne G.
Sterling Hts, MI

This great treat is a fun way to celebrate Michigan Week because it represents fish.
Gia T.
Gia T.
Monterey, CA

Very yummy and chewy. Loved this can't since I was a child. I recommend to everyone.
Sara C.
Sara C.

I Just recently tried Swedish Fish and I love them. All cherry gummies are amazing!!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.

I have loved this since I was a kid I love the taste of them it's like nothing else!
Lianet H.
Lianet H.
Kitchener , Ontario

This ones are very favoured too!! I love them and my daugther loves the fish shaped!
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Douglassville, PA

Swedish Fish are my all time favorite candies. I love the flavor and I love gummies.
Keeleigh U.
Keeleigh U.
Winston Salem, NC

Hands down my favorite thing. I can eat these until I pass out. They are so so good.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Port Huron, MI

One of the best gummies every made. If yoy haven't tried them I strongly suggest it!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now