Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Goose Creek, SC
I love this candy...I don't know what to say about it..it tastes the best color Swedish fish and reminds me of childhood.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Even though I have super sensitive teeth, I'll always love my Swedish fish. I would even call it one of my comfort foods.
Andria L.
Andria L.
Omg if you've never had a Swedish Fish you are missing out! They are sweet and chewy and ooey-gooey. I love them so much.
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Mount Airy, MD
One of my most favorite candies. I like that they are soft enough that they don't hurt my teeth like normal gummy candies
Chloe W.
Chloe W.
Greendale, WI
The more the better! I love sweedish fish for their fruity and gummy taste and this big bag makes the snacking even easier.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Corp Christi, TX
These are my perfect study time snack. Sweet, small, and not messy. It might not sound like much but chocolate fingers or salty residue can slow down page flipping. Some fruit candy can be a but too much but these are perfect.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Dunkirk, IN
Oh man! Best gummy candy in the world! I can't explain the flavor, just a delicious fruitiness! I eat these on the daily!
Wanda C.
Wanda C.
Las Vegas, NV
Soft and chewy and always delicious, Swedish Fish is a treat that I always enjoy. The brand does an amazing job at keeping these yummy fish fresh no matter what size you may buy. I recommend the larger bag, as it last longer and has a convenient zip lock top. I'll never not snack of these red morsels of sweet fishy goodness!
Lacie L.
Lacie L.
Love these! So glad they have a big bag . My family of 5 loves this bag. Nice too because it reveals too would but again
Court A.
Court A.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
Very fishy gummies that are very red and very good and also do a very good job of getting stuck in braces and retainers!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?