Add a Photo
Photos (55)
kate h.
kate h.

I've noticed lately that these are getting harder and harder. I miss the soft chewy ones
Kelly V.
Kelly V.
Woodstown, NJ

So good. Great taste, good texture, only problem I have is it always sticks in my teeth!
Latoya C.
Latoya C.

These are my favorite. I'm not sure how to describe the taste or flavor but I love them.
Gabrielle K.
Gabrielle K.
Chelsea, MA

I always have these in my house because I have an insane sweet tooth, these are so good.
Shana F.
Shana F.
Waterford, MI

These are great when I have a candy craving, I like that I can just have a few at a time
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Temecula, CA

I love the red ones so when they came out with a bag of only red fish it was a great day
Paige P.
Paige P.
Westfield, IN

These are some of my favorite snack candies because it is easy to grab a handful and go.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Philadelphia, PA

Ive loved Swedish fish since a child. It's my favorite candy and ritas water ice flavor.
Colin H.
Colin H.
Fairbanks, AK

One of the best candies out there. My wife and I love it. We pick it before most others.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Hudson, FL

I love these snacks. Great for eating while playing games and spending time with family.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?