The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,035 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Sweetest fish they remind me of my childhood. They are one of those candies were if you eat one you can't stop.
I'm not personally a huge fan of the taste of these, and I find they stick to your teeth more than most gummies. However, they are consistent in taste and I would eat them if offered to me.
One of my favorite candies. I love these. I love the fact they are more of a harder gummy and not overly sweet.
Can we talk about how good these are I get these at Castco and have to hide form the kids and Myself! There rich in flavor
Best candy to snack on!! Ever since I was a little kid Swedish fish were my favorite candy to get at the movie theaters!!
I have loved these fishies all my life... I can never get enough of them !!! I could eat the whole bag in one sitting !!!
Healthy option when a sweet is needed! I also use these as a pick me up when running. Definitely a go to treat.
Swedish fish i wasnt the biggest fan until my sister introduced me to the most delicious way to eat them nice and frozen.
This is my moms favorite candy. They are great for fishbowl drinks. I hated them as a kid. But as an adult, they're great
One of my favorite all time candies! These are super sweet and soooooo yummy! Everyone in my family loves them!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos