Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Alexandria K.
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL

Mine and my daughter's favorite sweet treat we get the big bags from sams every visit
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Westminster, MA

These are one of my favorite afternoon snacks if I have a hankering something sweet!!
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Litchfield, OH

This is my favorite candy! I t is always fresh in the package at an affordable price!
Rachael N.
Rachael N.
Lake City, MI

I love this sweet candy snack! The flavor is really good and they are nice and chewy!
OnDeane J.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA

Some of the best candy. They have a unique taste that keeps you from just eating one.
Lise R.
Lise R.

What's not to like? Classic candy, you can eat by the handful always tasty and fresh.
Marajoan G.
Marajoan G.
Bethlehem, PA

There good but not my favorite. My kids love them. If you have kids i recommend this.
Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.
Pittsburgh, PA

A classic for me that I absolutely love! I will never be too old to eat Swedish fish!
judy z.
judy z.
Staten Island, NY

Love my sweedish fish i just don't buy them to much because I don't want any cavaties
Marla D.
Marla D.
Narberth, PA

Swedish fish is my absolute favorite candy. I would eat these over chocolate any day!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now