Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Newport News, VA
My son and I enjoy these oldy but goodie. My go to snack if I want something sweet and chewy. Love when my mom buys me this.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love Swedish fish they are the absolute best, I keep a pack in my truck at all times, and they're perfect for drunk nights
Georgina P.
Georgina P.
San Antonio
I really like the way these taste; not too sweet, just right. What I don't like is when they stick to the roof of your mouth
sharyl W.
sharyl W.
Mattapan, MA
A classic candy. I always love the Swedish fish since I was a child. Theyre sweet and just chewy enough to satisfy any candy craving.
Colleen S.
Colleen S.
Pine Brook, NJ
These are so good. Not too sweet but totally satisfy the sweet tooth. Gum mines is perfect and I always have to grab a whole handful.
Erika F.
Erika F.
These started off as my mom's favorite and now they're mine. Found a box in the house and had to have it . So worth it haha
Bahar K.
Bahar K.
Port Jefferson Station
Can never go wrong with Swedish Fish. What's not to like? Not too sweet or chewy. I prefer these to a lot of chewy candies.
sydanee h.
sydanee h.
Aberdeen, MD
These things are so f*÷$ing gooooood. I can eat these all day and not get sick of them and I get mad when people ask for some😂
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Seguin, TX
Classic and easy to find, and always with a great price. I love the sweet flavor and that I know exactly what I am getting.
Holly S.
Holly S.
Swedish Fish are on my list of favorite candy. I can't get enough of them. They are a perfect size to grab a few and go, and just so delicious.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?