The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,976 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
One of my favorite all time candies! These are super sweet and soooooo yummy! Everyone in my family loves them!
Can we just start out by saying how cute these things are !!!! I love Swedish fish!!! My kids love Swedish fish and I really don't know anyone who doesn't like them !!! They are cute and taste amazing !!! Perfect snack when you want something gummy and sweet !!!!
Nothung like Swedish Fish! Delicious and fun. I love the multocolred ones, too. Sometimes nothing else will do!
This is my moms favorite candy. They are great for fishbowl drinks. I hated them as a kid. But as an adult, they're great
What can i say about these delicious little red fish that hasnt already been said. If you havent tried them you are missing out! I love them.
These are really gross! I don't like these at all! I bought them at Walmart and anywhere I get them they are still nasty.
I'm not really too fund of Swedish fish.. they just taste really weird to me. I do not like eating them at all.
Who doesn't love Swedish fish. They're amazing. I could quite possibly eat bag after bag every day but I don't.
who does not love swedish fish. delicious and a great go-to candy snack. not good for anyone but still a staple
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos