BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Daniela C.
Farmington, MN
I really didn't care for how they tasted ... Bit they did their job ... We used them for an elf on the shelf fishing activity.... Looked great ... Bit nobody on my house wanted to eat them :(
Tiffany S.
Baton rouge, LA
I love these. I remember eating the ones from the little packs and then wishing they came in a bigger bag. I'm so glad I found these to satisfy part of my sweet tooth!
Grace M.
Abilene , TX
I love Swedish Fish they are awesome. Not only the taste great but they are always soft and chewy, with a thin outside coating of sugary goodness. I can't stop at just one. They are awesome.
galaxy f.
These are okay if you are wanting a fat free snack with little to no flavor. They're too chewy for my liking so if you've got any dental work in your mouth be careful!
Michon M.
This is my favorite candy forever. It's great to snack on a few at a time, or to really indulge. The flavor is just sweet enough to satisfy without being over the top.
Kelsey B.
bossier city, LA
Swedish fish is one of my go to gummy candies! I absolutely love them! (: I also love that it has a very different flavor, nothing like any other candy I have tried.
Mimi M.
Marble Falls, TX
I feel like Swedish fish are the perfect candy when you want something sweet but you don't know what. They're great movie candy or just snackin' candy.
Libby  B.
Mc Coll, SC
I would have given these 10 stars if I could. They are my all time favorites! Do not be fooled by the knock offs. Nothing is even close! The original red are the Best!!
Amal Y.
Burbank, IL
Old school favorite. It is the best type and flavored candy. it brings back such great childhood memories. This candy is delicious and so worth eating. You have to try it to know what I mean.
Trisha K.
Marlton, NJ
Swedish food has a delicious flavor to it and is a unique candy that you cant stay away from. The fact that its fat free is just a plus. A plus that you don't feel guilty about ;). If you haven't yet you must try it out!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?