Add a Photo
Photos (55)
marisa m.
marisa m.

Am not really a candy person but when am working or doing stuff I like to munch on thing
Daniel Z.
Daniel Z.
Mcallen, TX

Swedish fish is a candy I'll never get tired of eating. I like how they're not too sweet
Camille C.
Camille C.
Orlando, FL

Swedish fish is a class childhood favorite. Perfect for any occasion. Love these things.
Megan F.
Megan F.
Cedar Park, TX

I love Swedish fish and now that they have a go pack makes them easier to eat and enjoy!
Anna V.
Anna V.

My favorite (: even though they get stuck on your teeth lol i still enjoy them very good
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.

My boyfriend loves this candy so I got him some for Easter! They are such a tasty treat!
Theresa M.
Theresa M.

Favorite gummies. I think it is also vegan friendly. Is also fat free so that is a plus.
yulissa R.
yulissa R.

I love this Swedish fish gummies they are soon good I like giving them out to my nephews
Whitney K.
Whitney K.
Mechanicsville, VA

Good flavor, but kind of waxy to me. Not my go to candy, but good every once in a while.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Merrick, NY

Classic candy. Can't go to the movies without a pack of Swedish fish! Its my go to candy
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?