22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,504 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Good price, so delicious. I buy these way too much, it's kind of unhealthy lol. Affordable, good taste, what else do you need in a candy??
A tasty and traditional candy. Any size is a treat! Enjoyable at the movies or as an after dinner snack. A great alternative to chocolates.
Best gummies I have tried. Not counting chocolate this is my all time favorite candy. They get stuck to teeth easy. Do not eat with braces.
Love swedish fish. Can eat them all day. My son & niece's & nephews fight over them. Always in my home & someone always grabbing a handful
They're sweet, chewy, and not at all fishy, which is good for my brother. Seriously just give a bag of these to someone it will disappear.
Best candy for on the go. I love having them for long drives as well as during class. It isn't the healthiest, but a good occasional treat.
One of my favorite candies. If you love sweet and chewy candies this is for you! Each fish is bite sized and they don’t melt in your hands.
Best gummy candy on the market! Literally could eat the whole bag! You can't ever just buy a small pack, you have to buy the whole 1lb bag!
There are so good they are addicting. I could eat the whole bags by myself. The texture and flavor of these is super good. Would recommend
They are so good and chewy. Bad part is they are always stuck in my teeth but I got use to it. Do not recommend to anyone with soft teeth.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos