BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Bernadette H.
Hayward, Ca
I love swedish fish. it's sweet but not TOO sweet. it isn't over powering to the point where your teeth are painful and you feel a million pounds. these are THE BEST>
Sydney J.
Bellingham, WA
People who don't like Swedish Fish probably got a two year old fun sized bag from Halloween. They're so chewy and you don't have to feel all THAT guilty eating them! ;)
Grace M.
Abilene , TX
I love Swedish Fish they are awesome. Not only the taste great but they are always soft and chewy, with a thin outside coating of sugary goodness. I can't stop at just one. They are awesome.
Daniela C.
Farmington, MN
I really didn't care for how they tasted ... Bit they did their job ... We used them for an elf on the shelf fishing activity.... Looked great ... Bit nobody on my house wanted to eat them :(
Michon M.
This is my favorite candy forever. It's great to snack on a few at a time, or to really indulge. The flavor is just sweet enough to satisfy without being over the top.
Mallisa L.
Destrehan, LA
Im not a fan of these like many other people i know. i find that they are extremely sweet and i do not like the texture. i don't find it to be like a normal chewy texture. occasionally i don't mind eating them but it's not a candy i would recommend to someone.
Kelsey B.
bossier city, LA
Swedish fish is one of my go to gummy candies! I absolutely love them! (: I also love that it has a very different flavor, nothing like any other candy I have tried.
Tiffany S.
Baton rouge, LA
I love these. I remember eating the ones from the little packs and then wishing they came in a bigger bag. I'm so glad I found these to satisfy part of my sweet tooth!
Libby  B.
Mc Coll, SC
I would have given these 10 stars if I could. They are my all time favorites! Do not be fooled by the knock offs. Nothing is even close! The original red are the Best!!
Lisa O.
S Setauket, NY
Oh yes, I can eat an entire bag in one sitting. They're always at the register at Michael's and every time I shop there, I leave with a bag. I like the yellow best.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?