Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Sher M.
Sher M.
New York

I love this so so much. Usually have a bag on me for class to get me through the day!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.

7th e 53rd are a classic favorite candy. Love the cherry flavor. Cute little fishies
Sara C.
Sara C.

I Just recently tried Swedish Fish and I love them. All cherry gummies are amazing!!
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Topeka, KS

I used these to make candy kabobs for my kiddos Valentine's Day party. Pretty tasty.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Mooresville, NC

Always a classic. Required for road trips. And this size is the best for road trips.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Douglassville, PA

Swedish Fish are my all time favorite candies. I love the flavor and I love gummies.
Marianne G.
Marianne G.
Sterling Hts, MI

This great treat is a fun way to celebrate Michigan Week because it represents fish.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Newport Beach, CA

My favorite Gummi ever, really reminds me of my dad. Love the taste and the texture!
Jackie I.
Jackie I.
Coatesville, PA

Sweish fish are the perfect gummy candy. Not too soft but not too firm and fat free!
Keeleigh U.
Keeleigh U.
Winston Salem, NC

Hands down my favorite thing. I can eat these until I pass out. They are so so good.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now