Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Emily M.
Emily M.
Greenfield, MA

The best accidentally vegan treat there is! Everyone loves a good bag of sweetish fish.
Shawna G.
Shawna G.

I love this candy! I'm not usually one for sweets but I really enjoy these little guys.
Liz I.
Liz I.
Buckeye, AZ

My favorite since I was a kid never get tired of these I have to hide them from my kids
Amber S.
Amber S.

Swedish fish are amazing and taste great my kids love them it's their favorite candy ..
Lori L.
Lori L.
Parma, OH

These are addicting. They're yummy and not too sweet. I eat these weekly with my hubby.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Manhattan

I LOVE LOCE LOE LOVE LOVE LOVE LIVE LOVD SWEDISH FISH UGH TAKE MY SIOUL HUNNTY UGGHHHHH
Jacquie B.
Jacquie B.
Scottdale, PA

Swedish fish have always been a favorite of my children's and mine. They taste great!!!
Joanna W.
Joanna W.
Cherry Hill, NJ

These are legit my fave candy! They are so nice and chewy. They are also very sweet!!!!
Sierra A.
Sierra A.

Swedish fish are amazing! I could pretty much eat an entire bag to myself to be honest.
Miranda I.
Miranda I.

Love love love these candies, really like them for alcoholic fish bowls, love the taste
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?