Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Woodstock, NY
These are such a good and underrated candy. The flavor is great and fruity. Similar to sour patch but without the sour part.
Tiffani B.
Tiffani B.
Jacksonville, FL
My favorite candies and I can't eat just one. Great to take on the go and so easy to eat. Don't have to worry about any messes either.
Belma G.
Belma G.
El Paso, TX
Like these there not heart n good size for littke ones try them out youll enjoy them just as my kids do highly recomend them
Allysa B.
Allysa B.
Charleston, WV
Perfect snack to have even on a daily basis. Not too sweet and good snack for kids that I can keep in my household that's not too pricey. Very affordable.
Candy C.
Candy C.
Las Vegas, NV
I don't like Swedish fish. In my opinion they just don't have much flavor. They're a little hard, and dry. Definitely not my favorite.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Newport News, VA
My son and I enjoy these oldy but goodie. My go to snack if I want something sweet and chewy. Love when my mom buys me this.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love Swedish fish they are the absolute best, I keep a pack in my truck at all times, and they're perfect for drunk nights
Georgina P.
Georgina P.
San Antonio
I really like the way these taste; not too sweet, just right. What I don't like is when they stick to the roof of your mouth
sharyl W.
sharyl W.
Mattapan, MA
A classic candy. I always love the Swedish fish since I was a child. Theyre sweet and just chewy enough to satisfy any candy craving.
Colleen S.
Colleen S.
Pine Brook, NJ
These are so good. Not too sweet but totally satisfy the sweet tooth. Gum mines is perfect and I always have to grab a whole handful.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?