Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Cambridge, OH

I didn't like these as a kid and I don't know why! They are delicious! And fat free!
Gia T.
Gia T.
Monterey, CA

Very yummy and chewy. Loved this can't since I was a child. I recommend to everyone.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.

I have loved this since I was a kid I love the taste of them it's like nothing else!
Kyleen S.
Kyleen S.
Omro, WI

These are my most favorite candies in the entire world. Fruity sweet and chewie. NOM
Danielle L.
Danielle L.

Hands down my favorite candy. I love that I can still enjoy these since I was a kid.
Tyra H.
Tyra H.
Ulysses, KS

The king size are even more fun than the smaller ones! And less of a chocking hazard
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.

My favorite candy on earth! I love Swedish fish so much! My little ones love it too!
Tori Skye N.
Tori Skye N.
Land O Lakes, FL

Such a tasty snack! The only down fall is once you have one it's impossible to stop!
Keeleigh U.
Keeleigh U.
Winston Salem, NC

Hands down my favorite thing. I can eat these until I pass out. They are so so good.
Marianne G.
Marianne G.
Sterling Hts, MI

This great treat is a fun way to celebrate Michigan Week because it represents fish.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now