Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Brandi S.
Brandi S.

These are such a yummy treat. This is what my boys love to bring with us to see movies!!
Latoya C.
Latoya C.

These are my favorite. I'm not sure how to describe the taste or flavor but I love them.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Temecula, CA

I love the red ones so when they came out with a bag of only red fish it was a great day
Paige P.
Paige P.
Westfield, IN

These are some of my favorite snack candies because it is easy to grab a handful and go.
Alicia N.
Alicia N.
Fairfield, ME

What else is there to say besides I love Swedish fish!!! The red ones are my favorite!!!
Colin H.
Colin H.
Fairbanks , AK

One of the best candies out there. My wife and I love it. We pick it before most others.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Burbank, CA

We buy this big bag for work and everyone loves it!! So chewy and sweet! Not too sugary.
Amber S.
Amber S.

Swedish fish are amazing and taste great my kids love them it's their favorite candy ..
Dawn N.
Dawn N.
Hopewell, VA

LOVE LOVE LOVE these sweet little guys!! They are great to concur a sweet tooth attack!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Tarrytown, NY

My favorite candy of all time! Perfect texture, delicious lingonberry flavor. The best!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?