Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Allysa B.
Allysa B.
Charleston, WV
Perfect snack to have even on a daily basis. Not too sweet and good snack for kids that I can keep in my household that's not too pricey. Very affordable.
Belma G.
Belma G.
El Paso, TX
Like these there not heart n good size for littke ones try them out youll enjoy them just as my kids do highly recomend them
Candy C.
Candy C.
Las Vegas, NV
I don't like Swedish fish. In my opinion they just don't have much flavor. They're a little hard, and dry. Definitely not my favorite.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Newport News, VA
My son and I enjoy these oldy but goodie. My go to snack if I want something sweet and chewy. Love when my mom buys me this.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love Swedish fish they are the absolute best, I keep a pack in my truck at all times, and they're perfect for drunk nights
sharyl W.
sharyl W.
Mattapan, MA
A classic candy. I always love the Swedish fish since I was a child. Theyre sweet and just chewy enough to satisfy any candy craving.
Colleen S.
Colleen S.
Pine Brook, NJ
These are so good. Not too sweet but totally satisfy the sweet tooth. Gum mines is perfect and I always have to grab a whole handful.
Erika F.
Erika F.
These started off as my mom's favorite and now they're mine. Found a box in the house and had to have it . So worth it haha
Bahar K.
Bahar K.
Port Jefferson Station
Can never go wrong with Swedish Fish. What's not to like? Not too sweet or chewy. I prefer these to a lot of chewy candies.
sydanee h.
sydanee h.
Aberdeen, MD
These things are so f*÷$ing gooooood. I can eat these all day and not get sick of them and I get mad when people ask for some😂
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?