Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Topeka, KS

I used these to make candy kabobs for my kiddos Valentine's Day party. Pretty tasty.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Douglassville, PA

Swedish Fish are my all time favorite candies. I love the flavor and I love gummies.
mj J.
mj J.

A classic snack that over the years still taste same, sweet cherry smell you like it
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
St. John's, NL

I love these for movie nights with friends. Great for sharing and just leaving out.
molly k.
molly k.

I love Swedish fish! I get them every time I go to the movies! So fruity and juicy!
Casey C.
Casey C.

This is my husband's favorite candy. The flavor is nice, and texture isn't too bad!
Destiny S.
Destiny S.

I love Swedish fish!!!!! They are great candies! I love that they are not too chewy
Beth T.
Beth T.

Love these little sweet treats. They are soft and not to chewy. Easy no mess treat.
This is probably the best sweet I have ever tried is amazing so good yum yum try it
Carmen I.
Carmen I.
New York , NY

An old time good candy never gets old awesome gumminess flavor can find anywhere 😝😝
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now