The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,972 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish is the best. I know I'm supposed to write more than that, but it sums my feelings up very nicely. When I want candy but don't crave chocolate, I go for Swedish fish. Because Swedish fish are the best.
Super sweet with a nostalgic taste from my childhood. These actually taste pretty great soaked in vodka as well.
These sweet little treats are hard to put down. They do stick to your back molars, but they are the right amount of sweet.
One of the best used to buy the big size but had to downsize. BUT one of my old time favorites, my grandbabies lives them.
My sons favorite candy is Swedish fish he just loves them. I can't take him to the store without him buying them
Not a huge Swedish fish fan, probably because of the lack of sugar on the outside. They're okay to eat sometimes.
Swedish fish are a great snack for on the go or even watching a movie , its chewy and has just enough in one bag
These are kind of an oldie but a goodie. Swedish fish are a classic. Delicious fish that are cherry flavored gummies are fun to eat.
I love the tate of sweetish fish but only after eating so many. After a whileb the taste seems to get too sweet.
I've always liked cherry flavored stuff and I love that everyone is red so not having to pick and choose is nice
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos