Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Amy R.
Amy R.
Redford, Mi

I love these swedish fish. I had them all the time as a kid and still have them as often as i can as an adult. They are nice and chewy, great fruity flavor but not too much flavor. I can't eat just one! At always every store and gas station and always cheap
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Chicago, Illinois

Swedish Fish make everyone happy. I've bought these countless times for friends and family, and for myself. You can find them almost ANYWHERE! They're the perfect treat for watching movies or road trips. Definitely worth it to drop a couple bucks for a bag!
Amy C.
Amy C.

What a classic candy! I enjoy these at the movie theatre when I'm out to see a new movie. I even buy them in the store if we're planning on having a family movie night at home. They're so delicious. Bonus: I found Swedish Fish flavored gum at the store too!
Windy S.
Windy S.

When I tell you that I am a major feen for Swedish Fish I am!!! I love this candy! It's like my favorite candy to eat. Never disappoints. It's not hard, it's not too soft, it's just right. If you've never tried Swedish Fish before what are you waiting for!!
Cass L.
Cass L.

Swedish fish were always my favorite candy when I was young but they are not as good as I remember them. They have a plastic like texture and are not good. I wouldn't buy them again. They have definitely changed over the years just like many other candies.
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Bellmead, TX

I love these little fish! They ate kinda wierd but I think that's one of the reason why I like them. They are chewy red gummie fish, but the outside isn't sticky! They have a unique fruit flavors that I like as well. They are fun to eat and very addicting!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA

My entire family loves these too much! They are a "road trip" food. It's the only time we buy them and it is a must have for every trip. You can't eat just or or just 10 for that matter. They are totally addictive and you will be sad when the bag is empty.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Schenectady, NY

I grew up on these candies and now something my kids are stuck on too! I normally buy these at any grocery store of pharmacy at a really great price for what you get in a bag. They taste fantastic and are just the right chewiness! You gotta try these guys!
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Monongahela, PA

THESE ARE LIKE CRACK FOR ME. I COULD EAT THE WHOLE BAG IN ONE DAY. I AM NOT QUITE SURE WHAT IT IS ABOUT THESE LITTLE FISHIES, BUT I CANNOT EVER SEEM TO RESIST THEM WHEN THEY ARE AROUND. THESE ARE OFTEN THE DEMISE OF ANY ATTEMPT TO DIET, BUT IT IS WORTH IT.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
New Albany, MS

Swedish fish are a movie candy favorite for my husband and me. They are affordable, and great with a bag of popcorn. However, they are only available in that one flavor (raspberry) but when you buy them at Walmart in the .98 cent section the can't be beat!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now