22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol3 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Bunnlevel, NC
This is an absolutely great sweet to eat. My whole family enjoys them. They have a yummy sweet flavor, and are the perfect snack. They are affordable which is always a plus. We buy these all the time. I would definitely recommend these to others.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Cedar Park, TX
I love these candies! I prefer having the all red flavored ones instead of the multicolored ones. They are the perfect size and just the right amount of sweetness. I also love how many there are in the package! One of my favorite types of candy!
Andrett P.
Andrett P.
Charlotte, NC
I've loved these things since I was a child. Not to chewy and really flavorful. The best part is there is now a resealable package. There are imitators but nothing beats the taste of the originals. I love these things and could eat them all day.
Hadacha R.
Hadacha R.
Swedish fish are the bomb. They are so chewy and delicious and its flavor is amazing. They are very affordable and anyone could buy it. It's a great value and its an item I would recommend over and over again. 5 STARS FOR EXCELLENCE! LOVE ITT!!!
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Classic! I giggled when I was at Trader Joes and saw Scandinavian Swimmers, these are a mainstay. I use them to garnish a Swedish Fish martini, Pinnacle makes this flavored vodka that's very convincing! Great for kids, and the big kids at heart!
Christina G.
Christina G.
La Habra, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
So fun to eat and the one flavor is soo yummy ... It's a very unique gummy and isn't as sticky as must gummies . It depends where they are purchased most times you can get them for a decent price. I would totally recommend these they are yummy !
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Baltimore, MD
I've been eating these since I was a small child. Over the years the size of the candy have decreased and the amount you get. The flavor is slightly different as well. I do not purchase these anymore due to these changes. The prices are average.
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love sweedish fish, probably one of my favorite gummy candy's. They are addicting. You can buy them at your local grocery store, some gas stations and the good thing is they usually don't cost very much! Great snack for road trips!
Laury D.
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
My husband had me try these for the first time about 13 years ago, and now we,purchase them all the time, they have a nice texture(gummy and chewy) and an almost cherry like flavor, but they do taste good, but I wouldn't call the flavor cherry.
Savannah A.
Savannah A.
New Brighton, MN
I love Swedish fish ! They taste great and are not sticky ! They have a unique flavor instead of a usual candy flavor . I enjoy it a lot ! They have a unique texture when you bite into it where it still doesn't get sticky but it's still gooey .
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?