Swedish Fish uploaded by Suggie B.Swedish Fish uploaded by Jamie C.Swedish Fish uploaded by Sarah H.See all 60 photos
22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #7 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Bec...Totally 40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fis...No 3 Answers
  • Wouldnt it taste great to have the sw...OMG I would totally get that, ... 1 Answers
Photos (60)
Somer W.
Somer W.
Greenville, NC
Swedish fish are so gummy and not too sweet. I like them soo much. I eat them very often. My favorite flavor would have to be the red ones. I buy these at Walmart, Family Dollar, etc. I recommend this if you like gummy treats that aren't too sweet.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
The most amazing candy to grace this world. Thank you, Sweden, for your amazing culture, affordable modern furniture, and this gift to all man kind. I could easily down an entire Costco size oil barrel of these sweet treats.

Stick to the OG reds.
Emily D.
Emily D.
One of my favorite candies ever. So yummy and fun to eat and share. I love getting them for parties with friends. I have yet to find a similar candy as good as these. However, I wouldn't eat them with braces as they tend to get stuck very easily.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Bunnlevel, NC
This is an absolutely great sweet to eat. My whole family enjoys them. They have a yummy sweet flavor, and are the perfect snack. They are affordable which is always a plus. We buy these all the time. I would definitely recommend these to others.
Angela A.
Angela A.
These hit the spot for chewy fruity goodness. I can only handle eating a few at a time but they have a unique flavor unlike anything else. Almost like a red berry. They are very affordable especially when you buy the big bag at Target or Walmart.
Dannielle M.
Dannielle M.
Smyrna, DE
Swedish Fish were one of my favorite candies growing up. If you are looking for something sweet and chewy/gummy these are a great choice. Love the flavor, but I can't quite describe what they taste like other than to say like... Swedish Fish lol.
Clare C.
Clare C.
Swedish fish are my addiction they feel my energy every morning when I go to the nurses office I tell her that I have beds for iPads and she says hey do you want to eat some Swedish fish I'll get you a Diet Coke to this is the highlight of my day
Andrett P.
Andrett P.
Charlotte, NC
I've loved these things since I was a child. Not to chewy and really flavorful. The best part is there is now a resealable package. There are imitators but nothing beats the taste of the originals. I love these things and could eat them all day.
Hadacha R.
Hadacha R.
Swedish fish are the bomb. They are so chewy and delicious and its flavor is amazing. They are very affordable and anyone could buy it. It's a great value and its an item I would recommend over and over again. 5 STARS FOR EXCELLENCE! LOVE ITT!!!
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Classic! I giggled when I was at Trader Joes and saw Scandinavian Swimmers, these are a mainstay. I use them to garnish a Swedish Fish martini, Pinnacle makes this flavored vodka that's very convincing! Great for kids, and the big kids at heart!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?