BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol5 Answers
  • Wouldnt it taste great to have the sweedish fish taste in a lip b...2 Answers
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
The girls are obsessed with these. I buy a big pack about once a month. I try to hid them so they don't eat them all in one swipe but they always find them. Perfect for them since they are teething and learning how to chew.
Joanie B.
Joanie B.
Wadsworth, OH
These are always a favorite at all my parties we have used these for generations. Swedish fish are tasty and affordable for any house hold. they are great for camping or a car snack no mess cleanup. I recommend for all ages
Maddy G.
Maddy G.
Swedish fish are just like fruit snacks. They also have them in assorted flavors. The only thing I don't really like about them is, they get stuck in your teeth easily. But that's kind of expected when eating a chewy candy.
Jeremy H.
Jeremy H.
Orono, ME
Never been dissatisfied with these candies. They are priced so well (usually a dollar). Their flavor is so good and no tiger candy compares. I eat them almost every month. I would recommend these to anyone who likes sweets.
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
Marietta, GA
I love Swedish fish, but I wish that the assorted colors bag was more popular these days. I always see the plane read and for some reason I just like the multicolored ones better even though they don't taste that different.
Jazmin N.
Jazmin N.
I love love love love Swedish Fish it is my favorite candy they're always soft never stale.
my niece loves them can give them to her without worrying about her making a mess in my car great taste love love love this product
Luis G.
Luis G.
Canoga Park, CA
Love these little fishes. The flavor is amazing. The price is great also. Can be purchased in make stores nationwide. Target, grocery stores etc... compared to other candies it puts up a battle. They are worth buying again.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Valparaiso, IN
One of my favorite go- to gummy treats. My friends and I usually go and grab a big bag to share at our movie nights. I love the flavor and they are available most places. We like getting the big bags from walmart to share.
Michelle
Michelle
Swedish fish, although they don't sound appealing, they are definitely some of my favorite candies. They are the perfect gummy candy that has a burst of flavor. I would recommend this candy to anyone wanting a sweet snack.
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
San Diego, CA
This are not exactly whah i would call good. not my favorite. the flavor is kinda weird. i got braces and the candy took 2 of my braces, but of course that's not their fault but mine i shouldn't be eating this kinda candy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?