BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Micajah C.
Elyria, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are so good but so nasty at the same time . Its like a confusing taste , it confused me. Lol I know i sound crazy but I couldn't have explained this any better
Julie S.
Shelby Township
I love these despite the fact that I can’t quite place they’re flavor. I love keeping them in the fridge so they get just a little hard and they taste great cold.
Trinity M.
La Quinta, CA
The best gummies ever! I am vegetarian but I try my best to stay away from all animal products so I love that there is no gelatin in these! so yummy! My go-to snack when my sweet tooth kicks in, plus there cheap!
Alison M.
Rock Island, IL
You cannot go wrong with swedish fish. They are delicious. Although I am not a fan of the assorted flavors, the red will always be a classic and delicious flavor.
Rebecca S.
Melbourne , FL
I just purchased these for my mom, they are her favorite candy. We enjoyed them while watching a football game and it was like a taste of my childhood! They never get old.
Ellie A.
The red ones are good, but I prefer the multi flavor packs. The yellow and green are my favorite. I wish they didn’t stick to your teeth as much as they do, that’s my only complaint.
Chelsea B.
Rawlings, VA
I love this packaging because it has a zipper on it where you can nibble on it as freely as possible whether you want one right now or the whole bag you have an option of resealing it.
Mary N.
Alexandria, VA
I don't know why I love Swedish Fish - red isn't a flavor and there's no distinguishing fruit essence to them whatsoever, but they're so sweet and chewy and addictive and wonderful!
Crystal I.
These fit great in my running belt (FlipBelt Running & Workout BeltFlipBelt Running & Workout Belt) for a quick calorie boost on my longer runs.
LaTisha D.
Fairbury
Swedish fish are just the right balance of sweet and tangy. They are reasonably priced and you can buy in a variety of sized packaging. No one compares to them!!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?