Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Donna T.
Donna T.
Crystal Lake, IL

Swedish Fish are so yummy! I love that this candy is available. My son has many food allergies and this is one candy he can have. I wish they didn't get struck in your teeth so much. I think they are a good value. We only eat these on special occasions.
brittany f.
brittany f.

One of my all time kid-favorite candies! its a walk down memory lane with Swedish fish! they are so great to eat and the flavor is unique and like nothing else! great price, and always so good you cant put the bag down! great candy for all ages as well!
Alison C.
Alison C.

Love Swedish fish. They definitely help with the occasional sweet tooth I have every now and then. I don't feel too bad eating these because they are low in fat. I usually will buy these at my local Walgreen's and/or grocery store when they are on sale.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.

I've had to keep myself from buying Swedish Fish, because I will eat the entire bag in one sitting. I love the flavor of them, and I usually get the smaller boxes when I go to the movies. There's no other brand that can make anything like the original .
dylan b.
dylan b.
West Mifflin, PA

Swedish Fish, the best none sour gummy candy out there. There is no way that someone can dislike eating a bag of these, and they are definitely addicting. If you like fun fish shaped candies and a great cherry like red taste, then these are a must have.
Chloe G.
Chloe G.

These are the best gummies in the world, or at least second best. I eat these whenever there is a chance for me to get my hands on them. I buy them at places like walmart or cvs. The flavor is really good. These gummies are definitely repurchase worthy.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Fort Wayne, IN

Bought these when I was sneaking snacks into the movies. I got the big bags since I was sharing with a few friends and it lasted me a few days after the movie as well. It has asset taste I can't describe but it's one of my all time favorite gummy snacks
Adela V.
Adela V.
Zillah, WA

Great candy at a great price. First time I tried these were when I bought them while shopping for furniture at Ikea and I was surprised how good they were, I would buy them again and am glad that we stopped and grabbed some in the first place. Try them!
Dawn H.
Dawn H.
Nedrow, NY

Now I have to admit that this was my moms FAVORITE forever and I never liked them growing up. HOWEVER about 10 years ago they became LIFE to me. You an often find them in my drawer at work and one hanging out of my mouth throughout the day....no judging
Jackie M.
Jackie M.

I cannot tell you how frequently I buy this huge bag of Swedish fish. My family loves them and so do i. These have to be one of my favorite candies ever. I highly suggest trying them or buying them to share. Cost $5 for a giant bag at any grocery store.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now