Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Cara M.
Cara M.
Carlsbad, CA

I LOVE my swedish fish! Sooooo delicious AND fat free. I have a whole mouth of sweet teeth and Swedish fish never fail to satisfy my cravings. I prefer this snack over other chewy candies because they are fat free. I highly recommend this snack to others!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Penfield, NY

Swedish Fish have been one of my favorite treats since I was young. At 35, my mom STILL makes me a Christmas stocking and makes sure that she fills it with Swedish Fish. Love the bright colors and the texture. I would absolutely recommend this to others !
Nicholas G.
Nicholas G.

Fantastic candy! Always good to have a bowl of theses lying around! The quintessential gummy candy. Perfect for young kids and even old people! Everyone should go buy these now! Yummy yummy I love Swedish Fish! I could eat an entire bag in like 5 minutes.
LaLa L.
LaLa L.
Belmont, MA

These are super tasty and they are VEGAN. Can you believe that? I was recently at a IMAXX movie theatre and had these and they were divine. These are always good just try not to eat an entire pack all at once because then your stomach will hurt. Very good
Heather M.
Heather M.
Columbus

Best thing to give a toddler easy too eat. Great flavors too I would give them a five star. Plus a lot comes in a little bag. I at least eat them 2 to 3 times a week. Flavor does last long too. Also love the fish shapes too. I would tell others to try them
Mandy P.
Mandy P.
dewitt, VA

Swedish fish is a red cherry licorice candy that is great for snacking and having something sweet byut not to unhealthy for you. it is chewy and soft and perfect but you have to make sure you get ones that are in date if not they can be hard and to chewy!
Makenzie P.
Makenzie P.

I could snack on these 24/7. They are so delicious! I don't know how to describe the flavor! If you get the chance to try them you should! They are chewy but not the annoying kind of chewy which is good! Their flavor is good and I like the design of them!
Lisa D.
Lisa D.

These are a childhood favorite!!! If you used to buy penny candy, this is on point! The price was ok and comparable to that of other candy of that type. I got mine at Walmart. I get these often and recommend them. The flavor is great and are always fresh!
Cherie N.
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE

I am a huge fan of Swedish fish. There's nothing like them. They are a chewy fruit flavored candies they aren't gummy like a gummy bear. They are more firm. You can get a big bag of these at the dollar store, very well priced for as many you get in a bag.
Callie C.
Callie C.
Minneapolis, MN

Swedish fish are my favorite candy because of its harder outside and soft inside. They taste amazing they have a nice cherry flavor. This is a great low calorie snack. I prefer these over other gummy candys. I buy Swedish fish often they are my favorite .
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now