22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,506 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I always buy the HUGE bag of these for my mom's birthday, mothers day, etc as part of her gift. She loves these and we all snack on them! ;)
Get these. Eat them. These are great.you will not regret it, it's so much fun to use for decorating on holidays for little fish jello snacks,
I've always been a gummy candy type person. Swedish fish are some of my all time favorite with a delish special flavor your sure to love them
Taste gets boring easily. The first five are amazing, then it starts to taste like fancy plastic. Not a go to but I'll eat it if it's there.
my favorite candy ever!! i crave these all the time and usually buy them at least once a week. they are sometimes hard to find where im from
I enjoy eating these Swedish fish . I like the way they taste . I like that the are easy to eat . I like the price and easy to find anywhere.
Swedish Fish is sooo good. Love this packaging because it makes it easier to carry around without spilling any. Great to keep in your purse 😌
These little things right here my son loves, they are his favorite candies.. I think for myself they are just a little to chewy and sticky..
These gummy candies are okay but I prefer the sour variety by this brand. They are too sweet and it's only one flavor so it's kind of boring.
So delicious. The texture sometimes can be a little funky tho. The price is very affordable and about $2. It does come in different flavors.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos