Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Ashley L.
Ashley L.

7th e 53rd are a classic favorite candy. Love the cherry flavor. Cute little fishies
Caroline Q.
Caroline Q.
Washington, DC

Who doesn't love Swedish fish? Great candy that doesn't have an overpowering flavor.
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.

Don't really like these. They're too sweet in my opinion. Also very sticky and chewy
Jackie I.
Jackie I.
Coatesville, PA

Sweish fish are the perfect gummy candy. Not too soft but not too firm and fat free!
Ailish M.
Ailish M.
Fremont, OH

I just love Swedish fish! I always buy a bag like this and sneak it into the movies.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Mooresville, NC

Always a classic. Required for road trips. And this size is the best for road trips.
Gia T.
Gia T.
Monterey, CA

Very yummy and chewy. Loved this can't since I was a child. I recommend to everyone.
Rhiannon F.
Rhiannon F.
Tavares, FL

Swedish fish are easy to share with others. Easy to enjoy on the go. Love the taste.
Sara C.
Sara C.

I Just recently tried Swedish Fish and I love them. All cherry gummies are amazing!!
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.

My favorite candy on earth! I love Swedish fish so much! My little ones love it too!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now