The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,955 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love Swedish fish. We take them on trips with the family and I love the way they taste.only the true red fish are the best
Classic candy. Always been good, always will be. I don't eat candy often but when these are around, I definitely enjoy them!
So yummy. I also love them when they are covered in chocolate. Such a classic candy that has no comparison to other gummies.
They do have a kind of odd taste but they are a main type of very basic cherry candy. They kind of have s hard plastic texture though.
This is my go to snack two years ago I don't mind the case it's pretty good and now they have different flavors to
Classic go to movie eating candy. Love the texture and the flavor. So yummy every time. Time and time again.
They taste perfectly good. The only thing i don't like about them is that they are hard and hard to chew. Other then that they are really good.
I love Swedish fish; this has been a childhood favorite since as long as I can remember and I'm glad they have not changed its taste or texture. It's a perfect treat for when I have a sweet tooth.
I mean does it seriously get any better than sweefish fish! They're essentially a cross between two of my faves... gummies and licorice!
i prefer the rainbow kind, i like all of the flavors. I hate writing abut candy, becasue i want some now, thanks influenster
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos