BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Addie B.
Wichita, KS
These are some of my favorite candy of all time. They're made with something similar to a wax base so they don't contain gelatin, making them a vegetarian friendly candy! Plus they're fat free!
Jill T.
San Antonio , TX
Love the simplicity of these sweet little fish. I like the fact that the different variations, i.e. sizes taste the same unlike some other candies. One of my favorite candies
Paige B.
My favorite gummy candy BY FAR. I love its sweet flavor but it doesn't taste too sugary. They're also the perfect texture because they aren't too chewy.
Kristen P.
Cambridge, MA
These are addictive. A bag of these never lasts longer than a day at my house. I always reach for fruity candies over chocolate, and these have a permanent place in my candy stash. Love them!
Christina O.
Merced
Love these I can eat a whole bag in one setting, they are so good and not too sweet. And bonus they keep really well not that they sit around very long!
Tierney S.
Buy these for my dad. They're his favorite. He loves them. So delicious! So sweet. Perfectly soft, easy to chew. They go so quickly. Everyone in the family loves them!
Emily B.
Charlotte, NC
One of my FAVORITE gummy candies! I don't like the different colored ones, but the red Swedish Fish are a classic. And best of all, they have 0g of fat!
Brittani C.
I have loved Swedish fish for forever! Especially if they're cold and have a bit more chew to them-- sounds weird but try refrigerating them for a bit!!
Kelsey R.
South Berwick , ME
Too chewy...they get stuck in my teeth for days. The product is also inconsistent. Some bags I've had have tasted amazing, others were completely awful.
noemi C.
Biglerville, PA
Swedish fish are one of my favorite candy that is not chocolate. Sometimes that can be really tough to eat other than that it's tasty. I like how it's not to sweet. It's for a good price too.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?