Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Madelyne G.
Madelyne G.
Roslindale , MA

Súper good juice and jummy. These are good if you want a sweet snack that will last long
Sharonda P.
Sharonda P.
morganton , NC

Classic and still awesome! wonderful classic sweet taste. I would recommend this product.
Ellie R.
Ellie R.

Favorite gummy candy! They taste amazing. I would eat these everyday all day if I could.
Lauren E.
Lauren E.

A classic gummy candy. Does anyone not like these? Soft and chewy in just the right way.
Audrey L.
Audrey L.
Mt Pleasant, MI

My favorite candy. So good. Big bag. You can share or keep it all for yourself! Best bag
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Temecula, CA

I love the red ones so when they came out with a bag of only red fish it was a great day
Daniel Z.
Daniel Z.
Mcallen, TX

Swedish fish is a candy I'll never get tired of eating. I like how they're not too sweet
Alicia N.
Alicia N.
Fairfield, ME

What else is there to say besides I love Swedish fish!!! The red ones are my favorite!!!
Jetta D.
Jetta D.
Wilson, NC

I just love Swedish fish , so chewy and good . I usually get the individual packed ones.
Gabrielle K.
Gabrielle K.
Chelsea, MA

I always have these in my house because I have an insane sweet tooth, these are so good.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?