Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Mary H.
Mary H.
This is my husband favorite candy. Where ever we go an he wants sweet he get Swedish fish or chocolate. But mostly Swedish fish
Shelly M.
Shelly M.
Altoona, PA
Swedish fish are by far my favorite gummy candy and always have been. Not sure I have ever met someone that doesn't live them.
Allie S.
Allie S.
So addictive. These are my go-to chewy candy. Gets stuck in your teeth but won't make them sensitive like other chewy candies.
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.
These are always good. Have been good since I was a child, and remain good through adulthood. I will always eat these candies.
Fiorella B.
Fiorella B.
Coral Springs, FL
My ultimate forvorite candies as a child these bring back so many memories. I dont eat candies often but these are my favorite
Skyler B.
Skyler B.
Yummy yummy yummy candies!!
Good amount for the value of price. Good product also. I eat these very seldom. Only when I'm craving some good candy.
Roslyn B.
Roslyn B.
Redford , MI
My guilty pleasure... soo good takes me back though childhood! I bought them at Meijer. Good flavor, satisfies that sweet craving. Big bag costs $5, not bad.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Inwood, WV
When my sister and i was little we use to go to the drugstore to buy these for a penny a piece.. we grew up loving these and still do.(:
Jaime A.
Jaime A.
Virginia Beach
One of my all time favorite candies. I can't quite describe the flavor, but man are these addictive. Half the bag gone in a minute flat.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
West haven , CT
So good! Such a classic snack in a unique fish shape. I love how they're starting to come out with different flavors as well.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?