The Best Gummy Candies: 14K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy
4.58 / 5 based on 7,705 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 101 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Amazing! People who give these out for Halloween really have their lives together! These are the best chewy candy ever!
When I was younger I used to buy bags and bags of these when they cost of a penny does it say it doesn't matter how much it cause I still love the fresh taste and it's a must have especially when I was pregnant this was my crave
My favorite all time candy it's what I call the adult candy not too sweet not too bland just right and you can't eat his one
My favorite snack. I like to keep in my car for a little pick me up. Sometimes hide them from my husband because they are his favorite too.
I don't like gummies, but I love swedish fish. They have a very unique taste and texture that other candies don't have.
THESE ARE THE BOMB DOT COM!!!! Literally never a bad choice to get while in line at Walmart target Walgreens anywhere!!
I like this candies, I eat them at parties and they are really good and tasty. Price is cheap and I find them anywhere.
Swedish fish are pretty good. Their texture is different than most gummy food. They are strangely smooth. I like them.
Such a childhood staple. These red gummy fish that get stuck in your teeth are so yummy. I recommend them to everyone.
Freaking delicious and a great snack for movie night with the little ones too. Reasonable price for the amount in the bag.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
See All Photos