Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Amber O.
Amber O.

These are gummy candies. Besides the sugar content there isn't much fat in this candy.
JoAnne K.
JoAnne K.
Saint Cloud, FL

My husband loves these. He gets them at walmart when he's on shift and snacks on them.
Yessenia I.
Yessenia I.
Woodbridge , va

Fishes!! These are the candies you cant just one 2 and stop! Super addicting love them
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
Bay Shore, NY

greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat....... mmmm mmmm mm mmm hbzxvxf
Briana  B.
Briana B.
Holland, MI

I will never get sick of this candy, also they aren't as bad for you as one may think!
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Las Vegas, NV

My favorite candy. Not all gooey like gummy bears and not too hard to hurt your teeth.
Liz P.
Liz P.
Albany, Ny

Good for a quick pick me up. Good flavor. Will do damage to your teeth if not careful!
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Boyertown, PA

This is my favorite so it naturally only gets five starts.... Because there's not ten.
Aliza S.
Aliza S.
Draper, UT

Kdkdkddkdkdkdkdkkdkckcocodokckckocockkkkckeoocodkdkdididoodkdmejcickckekkdkejfkfriifkf
krysta s.
krysta s.

Awsome soft and chewy love there flavor.the kids love them as well .cant have just one
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now