Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Heather H.
Heather H.
Port Huron, MI

One of the best gummies every made. If yoy haven't tried them I strongly suggest it!
Alex T.
Alex T.
Saint Louis, MO

My favorite candy it's so sweet and not too tough to chew. Can't get enough of them.
Hanna s.
Hanna s.

I LOVE ME SOME SWEDISH FISH. It has the perfect sugaryy taste and the best texture.b
Caroline Q.
Caroline Q.
Washington, DC

Who doesn't love Swedish fish? Great candy that doesn't have an overpowering flavor.
Jen O.
Jen O.
Oakland , Ca

Love this taste of this candy but I hate that it gets stuck to the back of my teeth.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Lindenwold, NJ

Swedish fish gum. Waterice and the candy? Once you have one you're gonna want another
Danielle L.
Danielle L.

Hands down my favorite candy. I love that I can still enjoy these since I was a kid.
Keeleigh U.
Keeleigh U.
Winston Salem, NC

Hands down my favorite thing. I can eat these until I pass out. They are so so good.
Kyleen S.
Kyleen S.
Omro, WI

These are my most favorite candies in the entire world. Fruity sweet and chewie. NOM
Tara H.
Tara H.
Baltimore, MD

These are some of my favorite candies. I could eat the whole package in one sitting!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now