The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,979 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Delicious. They are not too chewy to where you can't get them out of your teeth. Not overly sweet. Not too expensive.
When i first hear of these, i thought they were some lame cheap candy. but one day my friend said they were her favorite gummies, so i had to give them a try. turns out they are very delicious. my favorite gummy candy yet. though, i wish there were more colors and flavors.
Swedish Fish is a childhood candy for me.. Over the years it's never changed and still really good and fun to snack on. You can NEVER have just one!! Lol .. Great snack 😍
I don't know why I love these so much but I just do, it may have to be the fact that it reminds me of my childhood
I won these at the boardwalk. And they lasted forever... Swedish fish are one of my favorite candy's ever since I was little
Love this candy. A classic that I never get sick of. They are the perfect tastful gummy candy. They are inexpensive and chewy.
Love these things! I'm not sure entirely what flavor they are but they are fruity and I love the chewy consistency. Would definitely recommend if you haven't tried them.
Oh my! I will eat this entire bag myself. My sweet neighbor buys them for us because they do not sell them at the warehouse store we go to and I will forever love him for it, ha! Really though so good. Bring me back to my childhood.
You can pretty much find these anywhere, I get mine at my Walmart or Target. Definitely chewy but so addicting! Great flavor nothing crazy sweet, I've had these since I was a kid and I love them.
Swedish Fish are super chewy, but I like the flavor. If you like cherry flavoring, you'd probably like this candy.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos