Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Hira K.
Hira K.
S Richmond Hill , NY

They are good snacks . My kids like them .there is no gelatin in it that is why i like it
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Lawrenceville, GA

These are my favorite candies ever. I can easily consume an entire bag! Highly recommend.
Michaela T.
Michaela T.
San Marcos, TX

I never liked these as a child! They're very odd to me and I don't like the flavor at all
Melinda M.
Melinda M.
Pittston, PA

These Are My Absolute Favorite Besides Sour Patch Kids , I've Been Eating These For Years
Pamela A.
Pamela A.
Rocky River, OH

I use this candy as rewards for my class. They love it! They always ask me for more fish!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Meridian, ID

Love this big bag of Swedish Fish. Great snack. They seem to be always so soft and fresh!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Montclair, CA

Love these. One of my favorite treats for the movie theatre. I always buy these at Target
Heather F.
Heather F.
S Milwaukee, WI

I love sweedish fish candies! This huge bag comes in handy because your able to resell it
Laura M.
Laura M.
San antonio, TX

Love these red small and big fishies....love the taste ..like no other ..there soooo good
Asha B.
Asha B.
Carrollton, GA

I love love LOVE Swedish fish ! One of my favorite candies . It has such a unique taste .
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now