Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Heather S.
Heather S.
Tacoma, WA

These are awesome and such a treat. Their shape is adorable and they are so soft.
T W.
T W.

Yu.mmmmmmyyy in my tummy must have. child hood memories. have to eat them so soft
laura l.
laura l.
Lewistown, PA

You can't go wrong with this classic candy very addictive but great for the price
Veronica O.
Veronica O.
Midland, TX

If you haven't tried Swedish fish you're missing out on these yummy gummy candies
connor j.
connor j.
Rincon, GA

This is my all time favorite candy. It has such a good taste I can't describe it.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Mount Joy, PA

One of those treats that I can't just have 1 handful. love the texture and taste!
Brittany R.
Brittany R.

You can never go wrong with a personal favorite! everyone loves this sweet treat!
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
Overland Park, KS

Love these. Consistently great. Good texture and flavor. Don't taste well if hArd
Marlene R.
Marlene R.

Yummy fishes...... one is not enough. the yummies taste great. old time favorite.
Geanna T.
Geanna T.

Oh my god, i love me some swedish fish. I can honestly sit and eat them all day.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now