The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,930 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Freaking delicious and a great snack for movie night with the little ones too. Reasonable price for the amount in the bag.
My guilty pleasure! So delicious! I am weird and like to leave the package open so they get a tiny bit stale. So good!
I brought a bunch of 3 pound bags of these to camp last year and I was a fan favourite. I love these so much, so chewy
These are the best candies for when you're traveling or whenever, they're not like other candies but they're sweet enough that most people like them
I am writing this review on behalf of my son who absolutely loves these candies so much his nana bought him the family size bag.
Swedish Fish! Okay...looks can be deceiving. At first...i thought this wouldn't taste good just by looking at it. But boy was I wrong. Tasted better than it looked. These are awesome. Grab them at your local retail store
Classic sweets! I’m a sucker for gummy candies and Swedish Fish are probably my favorite or at the very least top two.
This is the perfect little treat without being too sweet. We buy these fairly often and my toddler is always up for doing something she doesn't want so she can get a little 'Fishy treat'. Loved by the whole family and sometimes even buy in bulk at Sams club.
Everyone knows this is my go to snack! I love the flavor and the price point. Yummy! This is my gas station treat run addiction.
Swedish Fish are the best tasting things ever for kids and for adults. They are an oldy but goofy. The kids love them!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos