Add a Photo
Photos (58)
lizbeth M.
lizbeth M.
Vallejo, CA
These are my life they're delicious. Perfect for homecoming posters ;) I love to carry these in my backpack
Lacey B.
Lacey B.
Love these chewy cherry fish! When fresh, these are a soft and yummy treat. If you like a chewy, fruity treat go get these today!
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Woodstock, NY
These are such a good and underrated candy. The flavor is great and fruity. Similar to sour patch but without the sour part.
Georgina P.
Georgina P.
San Antonio
I really like the way these taste; not too sweet, just right. What I don't like is when they stick to the roof of your mouth
Tiffani B.
Tiffani B.
Jacksonville, FL
My favorite candies and I can't eat just one. Great to take on the go and so easy to eat. Don't have to worry about any messes either.
Allysa B.
Allysa B.
Charleston, WV
Perfect snack to have even on a daily basis. Not too sweet and good snack for kids that I can keep in my household that's not too pricey. Very affordable.
Belma G.
Belma G.
El Paso, TX
Like these there not heart n good size for littke ones try them out youll enjoy them just as my kids do highly recomend them
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love Swedish fish they are the absolute best, I keep a pack in my truck at all times, and they're perfect for drunk nights
Candy C.
Candy C.
Las Vegas, NV
I don't like Swedish fish. In my opinion they just don't have much flavor. They're a little hard, and dry. Definitely not my favorite.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Newport News, VA
My son and I enjoy these oldy but goodie. My go to snack if I want something sweet and chewy. Love when my mom buys me this.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?